You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: When will SCANDAL have a Worldwide tour?
Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
tofu wrote:They're pretty far from a Worldwide tour, I think.

Hopefully they'd come to Montréal or even Québec.

They need to establish a fan base everywhere, and especially in Japan.

They seem pretty popular in Japan considering they consistently sit in the top 10 on Oricon.

I would think after they perform at a big stage, like Tokyo Dome, Budoukan or Yoyogi, they could start, but even thats pushing it.

Well, the carnival on 2011-01-29 seemed pretty big.

Namida no Rigureto (Tears of Regret)

I was under the impression that the "no" always followed the word that the second was an "of" of. Which wouldn't make sense in this case (regret of tears ??) but I haven't seen exceptions to this except in song names. Can someone explain that ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Belz... wrote:
Namida no Rigureto (Tears of Regret)

I was under the impression that the "no" always followed the word that the second was an "of" of. Which wouldn't make sense in this case (regret of tears ??) but I haven't seen exceptions to this except in song names. Can someone explain that ?

It can be read in English as Tear's Regrets...which sounds better..like their tears..having regrets...i dunnoo

Anyway..i think, they're still not at the level where they can have a world wide tour by themselves..
Look at L'Arc En Ciel, they're a lot more famous than SCANDAL but i don't think theyve had an actual world TOUR..

if they ever do, they better not miss United Kingdom! I saw in that interview ages ago that HARUNA and RINA want to try going here sometime..

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
You're probably right about a world-wide tour, but it's my impression that they're getting to be pretty popular at home.

Unfortunately they didn't mention coming to Canada in their interviews Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:49 am

haruna.dez

haruna.dez

Caless Student
Caless Student
qx123 wrote:Dont think anytime soon but if they do want to...

They can count on the support in malaysia, hongkong, japan, and europe and usa anime lovers ^^

But they should aim for budokan first i guess..

Yea!! I hope they come to Malaysia because there are many J-POP lovers here!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
haha its been so long since people have checked this thread. haha i jus noticed what i said 2 years ago has come true this past march. SCANDAL finally performed at budokan and had it sold out in 15 minutes. so their fanbase has prob grew decent enough in the last 2 years. besides alot of us are trying to decode the message on SCANDAL's website. with all are guesses being aimed at thinkin it might be a world tour. l arc en ciel was able to complete a world tour this past year and apperently it was a success.

so im being positive, i think SCANDAL is getting ready to try and attempt a world tour. its jus my two cents and everyone has their own opinions and i might be wrong too, but i jus wanna think it a positive light. lol which reminds me next year is the start of their 5th year as major label artists. 7 years since they've been together. that is a feat.

haha this is a bunch of text of rambling. haha well i will be excited if on aug 26 they announce a world tour or allow fans to vote places for them to pick as places to perform.

When will SCANDAL have a Worldwide tour?  - Page 2 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  When will SCANDAL have a Worldwide tour?  - Page 2 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.