Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 24 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:18 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I apologize for my non-working fb group and what not, but Secretary Ross seems to have the event already made.

Also, foe refunds, we are able to get a refund after June 1st if we bought one BEFORE June 1st, correct?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:56 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Tofu: Unfortunately no. The refund deadline for all purchases was June 1st.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:24 pm

UltimaRaiden

UltimaRaiden

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://raiden48.wordpress.com
ZX636 wrote:
UltimaRaiden wrote:Well I got the 3-day passport and a shirt so I guess that means I'll be there. I'm not really that active here on SH, but I'd love to meet some of you. I'll be commuting down from NorCal. Still haven't decided how to travel or what day to arrive yet.

hey UltimaRaiden i'm also commuting from Norcal. I'm riding my motorcycle down to Anaheim. Are you thinking of driving down?

I don't have a car, so I'm probably either bus-ing or train-ing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:47 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
hmm so for some reason i stopped getting notifications about replies but i finally finished reading through a bunch of new posts! good to see lots of new people posting here, and likewise itd be great to meet you all in person on the big day!

@wat seconded: BEST 4TH OF JULY EVER. and day of life in general haha

also i remember reading somewhere above that the crazy people are the ones who line up 4-6 hours beforehand.. i think if i feel its necessary depending on how it looks id be down to fall under that demographic lol

so its for sure that SCANDAL events wont be until Sunday and afterward, so it makes sense that Friday and Saturday would be great for SH member bonding time! itd be great to be a lot closer in general by the time the concert comes around so the earlier we can hang out or whatever the better! Peace Onion

i, for one, will be there for every day of the con! im generally on the ShoutBox at night around midnight and onward for anyone who would like to discuss AM2 plans further .clap.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:53 pm

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Apologies for disappearing again (as usual), but a bunch of new people just jumped out the wood works all of a sudden and started partaking in this event eh? HA HA! Love it love it... Anyways, here's my info:

Nickname: Wolf (Due to formality reasons, I'd rather use my real name for work/business if I may)
Email: lil_hybrid_wolf@hotmail.com (same as the one attached to my SH account)
Cell: PM please (I'll personally PM Zimbob, Propglenn, and Lale my number for the time being since my presence here is always erratic, so please keep me in the loop on major changes)

Regarding the banner/Propglenn: I haven't forgotten about it and I still want to try and make this happen (although the 15th has passed already... HA HA!), so hit me up about this... My laptop fried out 2 days ago, so if I can't get something designed by the end of the week, then all hail to yours! HA HA!

Regarding newly attending members: ROCK ON! The more the merrier!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
this just in regarding the july 4th meet and greet:

Private Event Only for Passport Holders and Official Hotel Room Block
Attendees with the Chart Topping Fan Favorite All Girl J-Rock Band Happening
July 4, 2011 From 10:00 am ­ 11:30 am at the Tiffany Terrace of the Sheraton
Park Hotel!

so excited! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
awesome!!!! thanks for the update neil!!

.wow.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
zimbobbio wrote:this just in regarding the july 4th meet and greet:

Private Event Only for Passport Holders and Official Hotel Room Block
Attendees with the Chart Topping Fan Favorite All Girl J-Rock Band Happening
July 4, 2011 From 10:00 am ­ 11:30 am at the Tiffany Terrace of the Sheraton
Park Hotel!

so excited! .clap.
So it'll be from 10 AM to 11:30 AM? :O Yays we'll have an hour and a half of them to ourselves~ LOVE

Oh and I asked some questions through email so if anyone's interested:

1) Opening Ceremonies is where we welcome the guests and attendees to the event-it isn’t a meet and greet. It is just an appearance from the GoH’s on stage to kick off the event.
2) Unfortunately we do not have lockers at our event. I would suggest that you work it out with the exhibitor to hold your purchases till the end of the day for you to pick it up then.
3) You are allowed to use glow sticks-unfortunately we do not have any for sale this year.
4) You are correct that you should be allowed in to the Exhibit Hall 1 hour prior to public attendees.
Since we'll be allowed in an hour earlier than the people coming in for free, that means that I'll be able to go to the Exhibit Hall first to snag up any good items before they're gone then go to the Opening Ceremonies! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
awwww. i would have gone if i wasn't going to six flags that day. oh well i haven't been to six flags anyway in my life. that wouldve been cool to hangout with SCANDAL an extra day. hopefully an american city tour will be in the future i'm hoping

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
when I first get there, I'll be looking at all the SCANDAL (and Non-SCANDAL) merchandise. I always wanted to get a SCANDAL poster, any one is fine. I know poster might cost alot, but I hope it won't break my bank, cuz I'm hardly getting by, spending so much for the airplane tickets. how much does it usually go for? some prices on ebay go for $35. Hoping to get it for cheaper. Also, if anyone knows beforehand which booths at the AM2 have SCANDAL items, it would really saves me time.
If I could, I would also want to go to Little Tokyo, is any SCANDAL items sold there? if so, where?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:26 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
It looks like the private M&G is open to all passport holders, but 3-day and hotel people get preference into it.

Attendees with 3 day Passports and Hotel vouchers from the Sheraton Park Hilton or Clarion Hotel for the duration of the convention will have preference in attending and all other Passport holders (1 and 2 day Passport Holders) will be able to participate in the Meet & Greet as time and space permit.

@BigDnm01: I highly doubt they're going to sell any posters, as the ones that are out (the ones promoting their releases) are technically considered promo items and not readily for sale at stores, not part of SCANDAL's official merch, etc. I think what usually happens is that people get a hold of them (most likely for free) and then turn around and sell them on eBay, Yahoo! Auctions Japan, etc.

And I think that besides the booth that SCANDAL is supposed to have, no other sellers will really have any SCANDAL merch for sale. Their merch isn't available at all here in the US, so I kind of doubt there are going to be any more sellers selling their stuff. I'm guessing most booths will probably have something to do with anime/manga. And nope; there are no SCANDAL items sold in Little Tokyo. The most you might be able to find is maybe a magazine or two with a feature of them in it, if you're lucky (you usually have to special order the magazines they're featured in).

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:13 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Seriously? Damn it...I was going to try finding a poster at the convention to buy since my parents won't let me buy it on Ebay ;__; I wonder if I can get one of my friends to buy it for me then I'll pay them back then. >__<

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:38 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So I have placed the order for the SCANDAL HEAVEN banner. I'm waiting for the invoice for the total price. I'll post the total and if anyone would like to contribute to the banner please PM me.

It's basically the same design as before only I added a colored shadow to "SCANDAL HEAVEN". Sorry bigO but I still think going with white is best for signing our messages. Paint pens cost a lot more than a sharpie.

I'm still up for a gathering the weekend before the big day (actually days). I'll have the banner by then and anyone who wants to sign it can do it then and not at the con.

EDIT: Sorry for that last bit. I was so tired when I wrote that. Man! These 12 hour work days are kicking my ass! The banner will be at the con for everyone to sign! Part of the gathering will be to decide the best way for all members to meet up at the con before all the SCANDAL events. Thank you Jade for correcting my sleep deprived grammar.

Last edited by propglenn on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
thanks glenn! im excited to see the finished product and im down to pitch in for the cost. and good idea about signing at the meetup before the con, i think ill do that

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:52 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
someone would have to sign for me if that isn't too much

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:52 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
wouldnt you sign it yourself at the con..?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:54 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
propglenn wrote:So I have placed the order for the SCANDAL HEAVEN banner. I'm waiting for the invoice for the total price. I'll post the total and if anyone would like to contribute to the banner please PM me.

It's basically the same design as before only I added a colored shadow to "SCANDAL HEAVEN". Sorry bigO but I still think going with white is best for signing our messages. Paint pens cost a lot more than a sharpie.

I'm still up for a gathering the weekend before the big day (actually days). I'll have the banner by then and anyone who wants to sign it can do it then and not at the con.

.shy.

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
lol Ross, Glenn means that whoever WANTS to sign it before the con, they're welcome to do so. Of course not everyone can come to the meet-up before the con, so anyone, including people coming from out-of-state, can and will still be able to sign it at AM2. I mean, it's being brought there, so why wouldn't it be able to be signed there? lol :P

And thanks, Glenn!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Schedule has been updated: http://am2con.org/Images/Schedule/AM2_2011_Public_Schedule.pdf

We will continue updating it as it gets closer. The meet and greet listed on Sunday is SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:21 am

porcupine_tree

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
good luck guys! Nice one bring back some nice pics for us ok and let the girls know abt SH aight? Onion Love Love

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
shuythuyshuy wrote:Schedule has been updated: http://am2con.org/Images/Schedule/AM2_2011_Public_Schedule.pdf

We will continue updating it as it gets closer. The meet and greet listed on Sunday is SCANDAL.

Since it only says "passport only! GoH meet & greet", I just want to clarify this for anyone who bought 1 or 2 day badges, but is this the one that anyone can go to?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
zimbobbio wrote:hmm so for some reason i stopped getting notifications about replies
That seems to happen to me whenever I check a thread via the email notification on my phone.

Has anyone heard anything about the other meet and greet? I thought originally the one on the 4th was going to be a second one, but either I'm not seeing it or there hasn't been anything released talking about the regular/original one?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
320x200 wrote:
zimbobbio wrote:hmm so for some reason i stopped getting notifications about replies
That seems to happen to me whenever I check a thread via the email notification on my phone.

Has anyone heard anything about the other meet and greet? I thought originally the one on the 4th was going to be a second one, but either I'm not seeing it or there hasn't been anything released talking about the regular/original one?

I actually stop monitoring this thread because I get too confused with people replies and whatnot, I'm basically just gonna do what we're all gonna talk about at the con, I will be able to go the 4th aswell so whatever we agree to do next weeks gathering OR at the con, I'll be doing that lol.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 24 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

9403GTs

9403GTs

Caless Student
Caless Student
shuythuyshuy wrote:Schedule has been updated: http://am2con.org/Images/Schedule/AM2_2011_Public_Schedule.pdf

@320x200

According to the quote above, I believe the first meet and greet is Sunday at 2pm.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum