SNSD [Page 14 of 27]

Re: SNSD
Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm sure some of you know Yoona of SNSD. now I remember that Yoona once named her idol is Kimura Takuya, of Johnny's SMAP, and a famous actor in Japan.

Now I knew about that for a while. I'd also watch some videos of her saying it on tv shows. Now I can't find it on youtube. If I search for Yoona and Kimura Takuya, it doesn't show it. I'm wondering where I can find those again. I remember she gets quite a reaction from tv hosts and other guests. I would like to watch it again. I remember specifically this game show with Yoona and 2 others SNSD, and 3 other guests with 3-4 hosts all sitting on the floor. I don't know the name, but I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am

GoGoKamijo

GoGoKamijo

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I thought she revealed that on "strong heart" show, during the time lee seungi trying to woo her as I remember or it could be "come to play"

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
@BigDnm01

I guess the show you're talking about is "Star Golden Bell".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:50 am

scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
Happy Birthday!!! Taeyeon unnie .clap. LOVE

Do you ever feel like you want a revenge
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
GoGoKamijo wrote:I thought she revealed that on "strong heart" show, during the time lee seungi trying to woo her as I remember or it could be "come to play"

I do believe she said that on many shows, that's also some that I want to see. I just can't find any on youtube. or dailymotion, or at least don't know which on to search for...

~kc~ wrote:@BigDnm01

I guess the show you're talking about is "Star Golden Bell".

no, the show I'm describing is different, I'd watch SGB and knows it. the one I'm regarding only have 3+3+4= 10 people on the show. also there is those "X" and "O". I remember that there was also two girls from Brown-eyed Girls, Narsha and Ga In and her "TV WGM husband" from 2AM ____ ( I forgot his name).

I'm looking for all videos of her saying it actually. not just one or two, but the one I'm describing is the one I most wanted to watch. because the host made a funny comment about many male celebs and fans are in love with Yoona and lining up around the country thing, then she mention Kimura Takuya.

EDIT: Ok I made a mistake. in that episode, there were no Narsha, Ga In and Jo Kwon (I googled). but it was the same show and the show is called Sang Sang Plus. SNSD was on a different ep. but I'm still searching.... but if anyone knows more vids, please uplink either here or PM me. thanks.

UPDATE: FOUND IT! it's in facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
there is also the whole episode uploaded.

now I"m thinking of another one. on a Korean tv show, Yoona said all that and also made a funny comment on asking if any of the celebs have his contact number and if they can get it for her. I know it's a joke, but I never watch that one...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Hitsugaya

Hitsugaya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://theknightscarlet.tumblr.com/
SNSD area *-* I love this girlband, my favorite and first K-Pop group *-*

Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yuri are my favorites *-*

/no comment for my beautiful posters of SNSD in my room, kkk

SCANDAL I have so even a picture frame <3

"Hoshii no wa jidai, no ichi peeji" ♪ SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
darksider59 wrote:After seeing Sugarcube signature, I was wondering who was the cute girl (haha). Like an idiot, I searched on google whereas there was a topic here ROFL.

Hahaha. No one can resist Miyoung's cute eyesmile. .common.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:44 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Sugarcube

Yeahh !!! I think so .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am

RyuiYagami

RyuiYagami

Caless Student
Caless Student
SNSD is The best after SCANDAL .whistle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] IN FRONT OF RINAAA
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:21 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
what's up fellow S<3NES ahahahaha it's been a long time since I last visited this thread
Hey someone told me that SNSD is going to have a korean comeback this coming May, is it true?
Belated Happy Birthday to Taengoo, It's better late than never ahahahahaha

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 pm

BerryTwoC

BerryTwoC

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Goldenarms wrote:what's up fellow S<3NES ahahahaha it's been a long time since I last visited this thread
Hey someone told me that SNSD is going to have a korean comeback this coming May, is it true?
Belated Happy Birthday to Taengoo, It's better late than never ahahahahaha

A Korean comeback would be impossible, since they had one in January, 14 months after their last come back - The Boys.

What the person probably meant was their 2013 English album. Date has yet to be confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 am

RyuiYagami

RyuiYagami

Caless Student
Caless Student
[Info] Today, SNSD will have 2nd perform at Osaka-Jo Hall in Osaka at 06.30PM JST

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] IN FRONT OF RINAAA
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:44 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
woah ! snsd is really popular ..

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
This is the only KPOP group I'm listening to LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:40 am

xiswen

xiswen

Caless Student
Caless Student
wow I didnt know that SNSD are famous among scandalous.
I was a sone btw hehe
hello there fellas~

btw I managed to ask haru who's her favourite SNSD member during M&G in Malaysia last year ^^v

Tomo and Haru waving at me .love.

121129 | 121130 | 121201 | 121202 | 130318 | 130319 | 130320
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 pm

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^well, who is her favorite? lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
xiswen wrote:wow I didnt know that SNSD are famous among scandalous.
I was a sone btw hehe
hello there fellas~

btw I managed to ask haru who's her favourite SNSD member during M&G in Malaysia last year ^^v

Did you get an answer? what is it?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:38 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I also want to know her favorite

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 am

xiswen

xiswen

Caless Student
Caless Student
well as usual the typical haru she likes the face of the group of course so she likes Yoona haha

Tomo and Haru waving at me .love.

121129 | 121130 | 121201 | 121202 | 130318 | 130319 | 130320
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
xiswen wrote:well as usual the typical haru she likes the face of the group of course so she likes Yoona haha

Wow, really?
I was guessing Haruna will pick Taengoo or Sica for her bias.

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Haruna and Taeyeon have signature laughs... though I think Taeyeon is more dorky and likeable cute than Haruna

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:17 pm

parkseonyang

parkseonyang

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, i've always been intrigued upon finding fans of BOTH scandal and snsd online, and to have actually discovered this many people with interest in both groups makes me wonder... what tastes people have in liking 2 very different groups. Why not any other combination of k-pop & J-rock/pop groups?
The only obvious similarity lies in that both group of entertainers comprise entirely of girls, other than that, they're different in almost every aspect:
i) Language
ii) Genre
iii) And even demographic of their fanbase!
As an (ex-)Sone, having been to several of soshi's concerts, and watching numerous live performances online, I noticed an almost equal number of female to male fans going crazy over snsd. But as for Scandal, notably their budokan, recent OJH and even their Asian tour in SG, which I've attended, I could hardly find any female fans; with the exception of a handful few.

Anyway, I've been and still am a member of Soshified, and have been a fan of SNSD since mid 2009, Genie was what started it all for me as a sone. A year later, I discovered Scandal and was amazed at their abilities, also, they brought a whole new style that was so fresh from k-pop which i've been listening to for around 4 years. Between 2010 to late last year, I've been alternating between SNSD/kpop and some J-pop/rock including Scandal, AKB, Yui etc. But all the while I was a dominantly SNSD fan, bought almost every single official merchandise along with other fan goods, practically travelled to Seoul to watch their 2nd Asia tour and even visited Taeyeon's father's spectacle shop in Jeonju. (Some side history - I actually developed a general interest in Korean language and culture before discovering SNSD.)
I've always been supportive of SNSD, thoroughly enjoying their bubblegum pop sound from their early days, which evolved into electropop from Genie onwards, but recently their style has evolved or rather, deviated even further from what I truly enjoyed. "The boys" was still acceptable, and I even grew to like it. But the recent "I got a boy" was just a turn-off for me. I realised that looks were not all that mattered, there are tonnes of fabulous looking k-pop idols out there and I saw Soshi as the top in terms of character, sound, x-factor. IGAB just didn't make the cut for me, the song was an entire mess, no matter how people may defend it by saying that it's musically sound. I know musicians/idols evolve over time - musically and visually, but the change was just something I couldn't appreciate. All these while, Scandal was the alternative to k-pop.Well of course they've moved away from their uniform image days since 'Baby action', but that's alright, because thus far, they've remained generally consistent - sound-wise. They've got a good mix of straight up rock pieces since "doll" to the more recent "QAT" and also slower tunes like one piece and fun songs like everybody say yeah.
Scandal however, does get some 'weird' tracks in my opinion, such as 'kill the virgin' and 'pin heel surfer', which doesn't really sound quite their style. True enough, I've checked that these tracks were indeed not written nor composed by them. Since they've been under Epic record labels for some time now, they've generally managed to produce songs according to what they want, some extent of independence that I appreciate, rather than being forced to do songs chosen by a company, which is the staple in the k-pop industry.

I'd love to rant on more, but maybe I'll just end here for today. If you've made it this far, thank you for spending time to read this reflection of mine, maybe some day soon i'll decide to add on with more thoughts. As for now, I'll close by saying that I've been a full convert from a Sone to a Scandal fan, as of 16th March 2013 officially. The date where Scandal performed in Singapore during their mini "Asian tour". Their live performance totally blew me away.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
^ I wouldn't exactly go from on extreme to the other. Personally I began to like SNSD cause they had interesting and funny personalities and I still do. Though I've only been a SONE for about a year and abit.... I have yet to listen to all of SNSD's songs; they're generally likeable. Though I'm not a massive fan of their Japanese releases it just sounds off...

I was a SCANDAL fan before I knew SNSD and was abit of a anti Kpop but I think SNSD has helped me expand my horizon when it comes to music. I wouldn't give up SCANDAL completely for anyother girls and vice versa for SNSD.

Thats my two cents

Personally I liked I got a Boy more than The Boys... though both albums were pretty good.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
xiswen wrote:well as usual the typical haru she likes the face of the group of course so she likes Yoona haha

Same as mine when I was in highschool, but I like Yuri now

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As strange as these are, I couldn't resist picking this up when I saw it because they're so rare lol

Social networks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down