Re: SNSD
Posted Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Lol, then why post here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 am

Meow2x

Meow2x

Caless Student
Caless Student
@tofu nice point hehe..

.smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:11 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
@tofu yeah rumors again, but maybe its for real now.. why? do use to live in Indonesia?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I used to live in Indonesia because my Dad used to work for Unocal, but they were bought out by Chevron so I moved to Texas

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
SNSD also have a poster at 109 MENS mall, wonder if its just nearby the SCANDAL poster there. hehe.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 am

yurisaku

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
tofu wrote:Lol, then why post here?

coz i wanna tell people that i hate it

userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:02 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thats in the Phillipines?

Yuri, thats good to know, thank you for sharing your opinion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
this thread is for SNSD fans if you don't like them please do not bother posting here
or don't waste your time visiting this thread .ehem.

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 pm

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
yurisaku wrote:
tofu wrote:Lol, then why post here?

coz i wanna tell people that i hate it

ok i think youve said enough, now just leave this to the ones who likes them.
.tsk. dont be a troll in this thread.

btw, i just wanna ask you something if you dont mind. coz' i think i just saw you on t.v yesterday on NHK world, is it just me or its really you?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
rollingproject wrote:there are rumors that philippines would be one of their choices for their asian tour along with indonesia and malaysia.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed to that ahahahahaha
please please please come and do a major concert here in the P.I.
YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:53 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
Goldenarms wrote:
rollingproject wrote:there are rumors that philippines would be one of their choices for their asian tour along with indonesia and malaysia.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed to that ahahahahaha
please please please come and do a major concert here in the P.I.
YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!
its confirmed..summer of 2011.=)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You lucky Polynesians......

jk, but I wish I could go.....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
@rollingproject

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa really? OMG!!! can't wait for it
got to start saving up some money for that

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:33 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Kaizu'Kelvz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SNSD also have a poster at 109 MENS mall, wonder if its just nearby the SCANDAL poster there. hehe.

Yep, I see SCANDAL too as well I saw it on Tomomi's twitter and Scandal Blog ^.^ thanks for sharing that Happy

OHMAYYYGAAAAAAAAAWD!! Snsd will have their asia tour here in the Philippines!!!~ gah~!! >< I don't know if I'm ready or not XD But I wanna go and see Jessica so bad~ ><!! and hey, did you know Haruna just collected a bunch of postcards and think snsd is cute Happy of course, let's not forget.. the bashing =.= some scandal fans are starting to bash snsd >_> i'll just ignore them for now. Mods might kill me. \o/

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:25 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nice!

I might be able to see them at SMTown in LA next year!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:03 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
bananapple wrote:^
I'm not quite sure about that info either hahaha..my korean friend just told me so..

I think one of the 3 mean girls in Boys Over Flowers (KR)..is an alleged former member of SNSD who committed suicide..

I'll ask her again.. .happy.

SUNNY? umm.. eh? i know that she committed suicide but you must have the wrong sunny. .___.

Eh? there are people from soshified too? I'm also a member there XD (my username's Binkfany)

umm.. what are ur usernames?
-norman28
-Goldenarms
-gmartz
-FrozenFyre

Happy

Woot, haters should leave haha @Goldenarms is so right XD haters shouldn't waste their time visiting such thread they don't like Tongue

WATCH THIS .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
@Luanna I'm using the same username ehehehehehehe but it's been 3 months since i last visited soshified. I'm spending most of my free time here in SH ehehehehehehe

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna buy the HOOT mini album

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Username is tofu94

But wait, wtf?? Who committed suicide?

Does Seohyun legitimately know how to play guitar, or was that just for the shoot?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:32 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@tofu: Nope, she knows how to play the guitar for real Happy

@Goldenarms: ohh... I see ^^ lol Universal Records released them right? Hoot albums.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Really? What other members know how to play an instrument?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:20 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
@Luanna thanks for the links. and about the suicide thing, i've never heard anything like that before. yeah maybe he's just mistakenly thought of that girl as a SNSD member.

@tofu if i'm not mistaken Seohyun can also play the piano... and Taeyeon can play the guitar as well... i don't know about the others.. Thinking

i want the deluxe edition of HOOT, it includes a dvd of their showcase at the Ariake Colloseum.

EDIT: part 2,3 and 4 on uploader's videos

Last edited by Kaizu'Kelvz on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:52 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@"Kaizu'Kelvz .wow. thanks for sharing the link!!~ here's part two ne~ oh & btw. Tiffany plays the flute & you're right about Taeng and Yul and Seo. ^^

umm, part 2? :"D hehe. I want the dvd too as well >< my budget's not enough tho. There's still SCANDAL single awaiting,PRIDE T____T

oh, and here's a fierce pic of them (no taeyeon and jessica T.T)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:38 pm

RinaaLover

RinaaLover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Natural -
-
Seohyun - (go look at her audition video.. she had double eyelids and she looks the SAME before and now.. I don't even like her but I hate people who assume every Korean who has big eyes/double eyelids got plastic surgery.. -_- so ignorant..)
- Yoona - (go look at her audition video too../past photos)
- Jessica - (go watch her admitting that she didn't get plastic surgery.. that her mom was upset with the rumors of her getting surgery because she clearly did NOT get anything done.. yes, she got braces.. and that one bad photo when she was in 5th or 6th grade? please.. everyone has bad photos.. how can you expect someone to look PERFECT all the time?? -_- so yeah, her little sister is a natural beauty too.. it's called GOOD GENES.. NOT PLASTIC SURGERY.. and her eyes.. watch closely.. one eyelid is bigger than the other.. AKA, she didn't get her eyes done..)
- Taeyeon - (okay seriously, she did NOT get eyelid surgery.. watch her videos/close-ups.. she lost a lot of weight.. please don't compare her elementary school photo to her debut pictures you anti's.. and also.. people can get double eyelids when they mature/grow up.. FOR EXAMPLE.. my mom did not get double eyelids till way later... okay.. so about her nose.. a lot assume that she did get a filler injection in her nose.. but i don't think she did? she might have.. but she had a high nose and a high nose bridge when she was young too)

Maybe? But I don't think so.. -
- Tiffany - (she lost a lot of weight...... no one can look the same when they lose a lot of weight obviously.. her nose is the SAME and her eyes.. she did have a small crease in her eyelids before, but i don't think she made them bigger because when you lose weight, your eyes get bigger.. i would know because i lost a lot of weight.. also, when she sings and sometimes closes her eyes, you don't see a mark that she did get double eyelid surgery.. her eyelids look NATURAL..)

Yes/Probably did get something done..
-
Sooyoung - (she had a crease in her eyelids before, but i think she got her eyes done to make them bigger.. but i'm not sure.. i don't know about her nose either.. but her older sister is pretty too.. so it could be good genes..
- Yuri - (got eyelid surgery.. look at her past photos.. and her photos, when she closes her eyes.. you can see the mark-eyelids look unnatural)
- Hyoyeon - (eyelid surgery and nose? eyelid surgery for sure.. but not sure about the nose..)
- Sunny - (eyelid surgery i think.. not her nose though, i don't think..)

No I am not OBSESSED or a hardcore fan of SNSD.. I'm saying this because I am not defending them.. Also, I hate when MOSTLY antis/non-Koreans assume that all Koreans or Japs who are NATURAL beauties.. who were BORN with double eyelids or a high nose are all plastic.. because it's NOT TRUE.. seriously... pisses me off.. PLEASE STOP GENERALIZING AND ASSUMING..

So to the people who ASSUME/GENERALIZE that SNSD got plastic surgery BECAUSE they're Korean..
1). You're jealous that you aren't pretty/good looking like them.. even if you get/got plastic surgery..
2). You hate/dislike Koreans in general..
3). You're a girl who likes Korean male idol groups or only male celebrities.. and you're jealous of Korean idol groups/celebrities because they're close to your favorite male idol group/actor..
4). They're famous/popular to a lot of people..

Yes, Koreans in Korea do get plastic surgery.. BUT what about Japan(SURELY NOT SCANDAL)? Hong Kong? etc.. So to assume that everyone in Korea who have double eyelids/high nose does NOT mean they got plastic surgery.. Also, I honestly think it's pure jealousy.. you know, it's really sad that people can't admit that there are natural beauties in Korea or Japan, like Scandals which are not "remodified".. seriously it kind of upsets me..

Edit: By the way, this is NOT a negative reply to all of u, but to anyone out there who are really insulting people's beauty. Surely we don't want our Scandals to be insulted like this, do we?

Last edited by RinaaLover on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No misunderstandings. =))

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
@Luanna did UR already released it? i prefer buying the Korean version than the local version ahahahaha the quality of the Korean version albums are way more better than the Philippine edition

@Kelvz thanks for sharing that one... NISUUUUUU!!! Nice one

@RinaaLover WORD!!! yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Goldenarms: true, I find the KR. version better than Ph. version ^^ but I did shop snsd korean version cds online (which are damn expensive) before, but I don't have to waste some more money, haha I'm now buying Phil. version of snsd cds which are less expensive than the Kr ver. ones. ^^ I think one thing what makes snsd kr. version cds sold online is bec. of the shipping?

Back to top Go down