Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」
Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:27 pm

valkho

valkho

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have heard the radio rip on youtube n now I cant decide which to buy. Both r too epicly awesome :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Reachie wrote:I think everybody wants to kill me for this but: I don't like the cover, they seem to wear less and more seductive clothes... I like the preview of the PV, but the covers I have to get used to .deli.
I am just not quite sure if I I like where this is going.

I agree about seductives clothes, but it's such the PVs, they always wear skirts in a commercial goal.
But I think it's not their fault, in my opinion they are forced to wear skirts even they are not students now, and also to wear seductives clothes like that for attracting...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Wow, Harukaze single album covers look so amazing ! .love.
Damn, seems like the girls have come a long way from their indie days and school uniforms !
they look really different in their kimono's, like a completely different style to what I've seen but still looks great! ^_^
Can't wait for the full Harukaze PV to release too! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:02 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

We just have to face the fact that they are young women now, not schoolgirls
any more.
But they are J-Pop and not Japanese idols so I don't think we have to worry
about them losing all their clothes.
But their music is becoming more sophisticated like them !
It is sad to think the 'Space Ranger' days have gone forever.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 pm

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
they look so good on those covers .wow. i'm really excited with Harukaze's PV.. i wonder how it will be like. i've watched the preview already tho i'm still wondering.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:37 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! First the PV preview. Just the preview looks awesome already! From what I remember, when they bring out the PV preview, it'll be just a matter of days before the full PV. So within the week maybe? Can't wait!

Then the coveeeeeeeeeeeeers! .love.

I really like the regular cover, them circling over the couch, different from their usual cover where they are just having standing poses all over the place. The limited editions are nice too! It's the first cover zooming up to just their lovely faces~

It's good to see they're maturing every single. It gives the feeling of them evolving both in appearance and in their music, as well as showing that they won't always be the girls in school uniform.

I'm really happy to be a witness of their evolution from their early days up to this point. TOJ Onion

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:31 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Really does remind me of visual kei, and they do appeal to me. Great covers!!

Let us not forget the girls always surprise us fans, so I personally don't think they will fixate on this current appearance (although they look great to me \(^w^)/). They always change and evolve, so let us just be pampered ans surprised when the time comes.

On a side note, I miss 'Space Ranger' days a lot~~ 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 535891

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow, the covers are really great... the preview as well. thanks for the share. And as Tony said, I don't thinks we have to worry about them loosing their clothes if they don't want too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:03 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:

We just have to face the fact that they are young women now, not schoolgirls
any more.
But they are J-Pop and not Japanese idols so I don't think we have to worry
about them losing all their clothes.
But their music is becoming more sophisticated like them !
It is sad to think the 'Space Ranger' days have gone forever.

My sentiments EXACTLY. We cannot reasonably expect them to remain they way they used to be forever. I don't think they are forced into doing it this, what woman does not want to look and feel sexy and beautiful. None of the four have ever struck me as the cute moe type, in fact it's the opposite. I'd like to think that they have a big say in their direction and this is what they intend.

They are all adults now and with that comes freedom as well as responsibility.

I'll miss the ole days too but we have to move on with the times. It's brave of them to do this and I'm glad for it.

And their music too, I've heard all three radio rips. They rule! This band is SUPER TIGHT now and not afraid to show off some chops. I hope for another opportunity to watch them live again, the 1st time wasn't enough for me :D

This year is going to be a classic, record breaking year for them and I hope so much for their success. They truly deserve it. And it's about time for an Oricon No.1 isn't it? Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
OMG! i love the covers. these are awesome! cant wait for it now! andthe PV....................wow! im even mroe excited for it to come out! aaaaa! SCANDAL overload! next month and part of march is gonna be truly awesome.

oh and btw SCANDAL will be on bokura no ongaku 2 days after the release of Harukaze so it's gonna air 2-24-2012

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The PV looks amazing! AMAZING!! I'm so excited for it. 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 79339
The album covers are very nice!

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcw12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 ScandalliveTOURteammember2
12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, the PV and covers looks heavy sick u no, there well cute, defo cont wait 4 the full PV and my set of single 2 come

tnxs 4 the update fam,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 pm

souichiro-san

souichiro-san

Caless Student
Caless Student
I need to order the regular edition,it looks soo mature and sexy 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 912887
Is it true,that the "first press of Regular edition will include a special photo booklet"? 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 90779

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@souichiro-san: Unfortunately, no, the first press will not include the photo booklet, for some reason. CD Japan confirmed it, and it also says on Sony's site that only the CD is included.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 pm

souichiro-san

souichiro-san

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thats bad 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 784234

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:08 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The building it was filmed at is in Yamanashi Fuefukigawa Fruits Park. :)

http://fuefukigawa.sakura.ne.jp/facility/kudamonohiroba/

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Img_image03

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 am

Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
2 years on and the girls are blooming before my eyes.

Can't say I like it, but hey, the schoolgirl thing was bound to die out eventually, plus they look stunning <3

Now, for the awkward looks my parents are sure to give me...

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Koi

Koi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Can't tell you too much what I think about because I'm waiting for the release date to watch the PV and just read the lyrics.

And I don't think we have to worry about the clothes... I always say that there are a difference between be sexy and be sexually appealing. If they keep this difference we don't need to worry :3

In my opinion their music is becoming more and more awesome. We can look back and see that they all increased something in their skills.

Sure, I'll save some money to buy it!

I'm sorry if I got out of the topic. I didn't come here a while and wanted to write some feelings.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Harunalover
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 am

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have just heard both of the covers and i have also watched the preview pv. First of all, i hope that no one will kill me after reading this comment but i still prefere the original versions of the song. I mean, they did an AWESOME JOB but it just din't hit the spot for me.

As for the album covers, i think it's more mature and sexy than usual.( I don't mind it but it's just like what tony,koi and macdyne73 said we don't have to worry about thier clothing.)

On the other side, i really enjoyed the preview for the pv. I Can't wait for the release ^^.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:31 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
Can't wait LOVE .Hopefully i can buy this single (short on cash right now)

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Pixela1012th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 am

mylastonepiece

mylastonepiece

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LIFE LOL. CAN'T WAIT!!! .toj.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 GwLkWlB

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Ub

Follow my SCANDAL tumblr: http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:55 am

sigit_mishi

sigit_mishi

International Performer
International Performer
http://japanslot.com
wow..such a nice cover..

can't wait until release..and after watch the PV preview. i think it feel like you are on BLEACH world..

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 JFLBANNER
Visit Our Blog At
Japanslot
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 am

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just watched the PV of Harukaze and I can't wait for the PV to come out ^_^ And liking their new uniforms too... looks really stylish and this may be my favourite 'uniform' over the uniforms used for Pride

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 15 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:29 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
FoodHeaven wrote:...First of all, i hope that no one will kill me after reading this comment but i still prefere the original versions of the song. I mean, they did an AWESOME JOB but it just din't hit the spot for me.
As for the album covers, i think it's more mature and sexy than usual.( I don't mind it but it's just like what tony,koi and macdyne73 said we don't have to worry about thier clothing.)...
Don't worry I won't kill you. Hehee Myself and I'm sure a few others agree on your views of the song covers and the album covers. The covers may not be spot on like that of the material on their mini-cover album but hey, the girls tried their best and covering songs (plus giving it that SCANDAL-edge) like that isn't easy to begin with. At least I wouldn't think it is.

As for the album cover art(and outfits), I see it as a confidence-sexy rather than the lookatusandourbeautifullooksarentyoujealousnowbuyourstufftrololol-kind of look.
They're called SCANDAL to be scandalous and still be classy. Or at least I hope so.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 pm

robag93

robag93

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://musicjapan.jimdo.com/
The Covers are fantastic!
Can't wait for the release! I think i will order the two limited editions Happy.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.