Go down

Re: Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012
Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
7350legend wrote:
matteroll wrote:My mom needs a lot of convincing -sigh- ... she was like "I need to know them first! Need to know family background etc etc" ... Seems like lost case for me =\....will continue to persuade her ~__~.

quite sure my parents will say something like that too... thus i've prepared a plan, but can't execute now, needs to take time, and hard work...

do share :D

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
matteroll wrote:My mom needs a lot of convincing -sigh- ... she was like "I need to know them first! Need to know family background etc etc" ... Seems like lost case for me =\....will continue to persuade her ~__~.

once my parents were like that too... but now, my relationship with them are quite strained so, doubt they would care about my travel..

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HirumaKyo wrote:

once my parents were like that too... but now, my relationship with them are quite strained so, doubt they would care about my travel..

don't care means u can go or cannot go?

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:00 pm

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mostly likely confirmed
1) Serenula
2) turtle-san
3) HirumaKyo
4) naKsx
5) Makoto
6) luckless

Still considering/persuading parents etc
1) Matteroll
2) cyberdoll
3) boonlenglbl
4) Scandal_Rina93
5) 7350legend
6)tempostorm
7) Rinalcardi
8)ScandalLover

Most likely confirm since i asked my mum...
What i told my mum was i am going with my friends cause a bunch of us is going to NS soon and we wanna go overseas to enjoy ourselves before getting confined in singapore for 2 years lol

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 Sigcf
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
nice answer!

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 pm

boonlenglbl

boonlenglbl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Somehow quite anticipating this trip with you all;
even though mom has already given a phat "NO" ..

I HAS THE CONFIDENCE OF CONVINCING THEM IF THE MONEY IS MY 血汗钱! (blood-sweat money)

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 Rsdlw7
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
likely confirm... i badly want to go on a trip... :D

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Serenula wrote:
7350legend wrote:

quite sure my parents will say something like that too... thus i've prepared a plan, but can't execute now, needs to take time, and hard work...

Ok here it is, but I ain't sure if most of you can use it. 1st step is simply my grades. The second would be boosting their leniency on me by showing independence. The last step would be to wait for the right day and time, in which they're in a good mood and ask them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
7350legend wrote:
Serenula wrote:
7350legend wrote:

Ok here it is, but I ain't sure if most of you can use it. 1st step is simply my grades. The second would be boosting their leniency on me by showing independence. The last step would be to wait for the right day and time, in which they're in a good mood and ask them.

ok grades part fail.. LOLOLOL~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Serenula wrote:
7350legend wrote:
Serenula wrote:
7350legend wrote:

ok grades part fail.. LOLOLOL~

The grades part must be a triple science for me or I'm getting nowhere...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can help in Bio~ :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Serenula wrote:I can help in Bio~ :D

Nah it's fine. I just need to memorize stuff on digestion, transport system, and sexual reproduction and I'll should be fine.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
7350legend wrote:
Serenula wrote:I can help in Bio~ :D

Nah it's fine. I just need to memorize stuff on digestion, transport system, and sexual reproduction and I'll should be fine.

not hard :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
good luck guys!hope to see u all soon!!! i will be back to sg on the 28th =) hopefully i can find more places wif wifi so i cna keep in contact for the next few days!!!

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Makoto wrote:good luck guys!hope to see u all soon!!! i will be back to sg on the 28th =) hopefully i can find more places wif wifi so i cna keep in contact for the next few days!!!

send me your arrival time so I can come airport welcome u LOL

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
lol i wan to see a scandal banner welcoming me =D

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:17 pm

matteroll

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
SGSH go airport to welcome back makoto! Haha! XD. My mom is just paranoid and stuff so yeah haha. I'll ask again next month >__>

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Makoto wrote:lol i wan to see a scandal banner welcoming me =D

Banner gave to the girls le lah!

matteroll wrote:SGSH go airport to welcome back makoto! Haha! XD. My mom is just paranoid and stuff so yeah haha. I'll ask again next month >__>

anything can let me know, I will make her believe u r in safe hands.. BUT please get travel insurance too

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:20 pm

matteroll

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have travel insurance already~

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
matteroll wrote:I have travel insurance already~

lol when the day comes I will tell u all to get signed up with MFA

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:24 pm

naksx

naksx

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
a suggestion that you guys could take up is, if we're going in a big group to tokyo to watch them live, u could approach red hot promotions directly as it seems that they're the ones selling the tickets?(like tokyo's sistic)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
naksx wrote:a suggestion that you guys could take up is, if we're going to tokyo to watch them live, u could approach red hot promotions directly as it seems that they're the ones selling the tickets?(like tokyo's sistic)

hmm, I guess we can ask them directly for the girl's "schedue" in advance if they have it?

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

naksx

naksx

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
that i'm not too sure but when the tour details are up on scandal's main website, usually the red hot website updates accordingly. and they'll have the dates and location details, rules and regulations, prices etc on it as well.

MAMI: 見てるぞ!

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 Screenshot2012-02-02atPM105127-1
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
naksx wrote:that i'm not too sure but when the tour details are up on scandal's main website, usually the red hot website updates accordingly. and they'll have the dates and location details, rules and regulations, prices etc on it as well.

I am just afraid we might be too late to do anything once their tour is listed.. we have around 7 hrs minimum to know, buy and then plan.. depending on how soon they release their tour schedues

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 pm

naksx

naksx

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
naksx wrote:that i'm not too sure but when the tour details are up on scandal's main website, usually the red hot website updates accordingly. and they'll have the dates and location details, rules and regulations, prices etc on it as well.

I am just afraid we might be too late to do anything once their tour is listed.. we have around 7 hrs minimum to know, buy and then plan.. depending on how soon they release their tour schedues

based on how i got my virgin hall tour tickets, how it works is from the day it's announced, a lottery thing will be open for a period of time(like 1-2 months? i not too sure) to draw for seats/ticket number(since their entry system is by ticket number and not who queues first, and to maintain random and fairness, a lottery is used, sooo u may/maynot get good seats/standing area) after the lottery deadline, a week or 2 later the results are released, and the actual sales day will commence about 3 weeks to a month after lottery dateline.
then if u like what u get from the lottery, u can go on to purchase the tickets. if u don't then u can just buy the tickets on the day it opens but with no chance of getting back the same seat again. (it's all about probability here)
the tickets are usually sold out earliest 2 weeks (in the case for tokyo's virgin hall tour).

so a brief summary would be

TOUR ANNOUNCED
-------------------------------
Lottery Opens
Lottery Closes
Results Released
Actual Sales Commences

virgin hall tour will be the 2nd time i'm going to catch them live in japan, so this is roughly what i know so far.

tickets are priced around 4500-5000 yen not including extra charges like the lottery, machine usage charge, etcetc... but should not cost more than 100SGD i think.

the first time i went for dreamer tour, i didn't know bout this and just got the tickets... which ended up with me queuing from 1pm till 7pm just to find out that i cant go in first because my ticket number is 2267... =(

MAMI: 見てるぞ!

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 6 Screenshot2012-02-02atPM105127-1
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.