Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: 1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』
Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:10 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You're telling me... With the 3 versions BEST SHOW, 3 versions of Harukaze, and then possible release of SCANDAL concert tour, DREAMER Tour 2011 and VIRGIN TOUR 2011, 2 must haves. I dunno where to begin...
such hard decisions and my bank account will be crying.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
metalleo wrote:the preorder is already out? crap i'm so tempted by the limited release. what i'm afraid now is that their next album will be released a few months after that. if i get this now i'll probably be too broke to get their next album also, which i think i would probably want more.

decisions, decisions.....

I don't think that an album (except SCANDAL SHOW) will be released in 2012: they can't release an album every year and they have already released 2 albums on the 2 previous years.
So I recommand you if you are tempted to buy the limited release, to buy it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Raido

Raido

Caless Student
Caless Student
Guess I'll buy it although it's pretty pricey for a student like me. 1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 688108

1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 GirlsBeScandalousBackResized
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:43 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Yassu wrote:I don't think that an album (except SCANDAL SHOW) will be released in 2012: they can't release an album every year and they have already released 2 albums on the 2 previous years.
So I recommand you if you are tempted to buy the limited release, to buy it.

i don't really see why they can't release an album every year. i mean, the average time required to produce an album is around 1 year++. since BA was release in august, if sony don't want to cut them some slack, it's possible that they could be releasing an album by october or november, if not earlier

and i don't think they can release too many singles without releasing a new album, otherwise there would not be enough space to put in any new songs. in between Best Scandal and Temptation Box only 3 were released, while between that and BA 4 were released. There's plenty of time after Harukaze to release a few more singles, which i think Sony may push them to do. furthermore the release of their albums usually comes just 1 or 2 months after their last single, so if they release one in may and one in august they could possibly be coming up with a whole new album by september or october. if they drag it to the following year they could meet with some problems fitting in too many songs. this could be avoided if they release an album at the start of the following year shortly after a another possible single, but no one knows for sure

of course, this is with the assumption that SONY is making them work their socks off. they're a commercial business after all, their main purpose is to make money, so it could be possible. furthermore with their current level of popularity it could spell even greater business for them if they could push all their album releases as early as possible before their popularity fizzes out, which we know could never happen until the day they decide to disband and lead their own lives.

i'm still planning my finances, and deciding whether it's possible for me to save enough to get this and a possible album at the end of the year. until the moment i click on order it's just gonna be a big temptation to me (and an even bigger motivation to spend less)

1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
metalleo wrote:

i don't really see why they can't release an album every year. i mean, the average time required to produce an album is around 1 year++. since BA was release in august, if sony don't want to cut them some slack, it's possible that they could be releasing an album by october or november, if not earlier

and i don't think they can release too many singles without releasing a new album, otherwise there would not be enough space to put in any new songs. in between Best Scandal and Temptation Box only 3 were released, while between that and BA 4 were released. There's plenty of time after Harukaze to release a few more singles, which i think Sony may push them to do. furthermore the release of their albums usually comes just 1 or 2 months after their last single, so if they release one in may and one in august they could possibly be coming up with a whole new album by september or october. if they drag it to the following year they could meet with some problems fitting in too many songs. this could be avoided if they release an album at the start of the following year shortly after a another possible single, but no one knows for sure

of course, this is with the assumption that SONY is making them work their socks off. they're a commercial business after all, their main purpose is to make money, so it could be possible. furthermore with their current level of popularity it could spell even greater business for them if they could push all their album releases as early as possible before their popularity fizzes out, which we know could never happen until the day they decide to disband and lead their own lives.

i'm still planning my finances, and deciding whether it's possible for me to save enough to get this and a possible album at the end of the year. until the moment i click on order it's just gonna be a big temptation to me (and an even bigger motivation to spend less)

I agree, if SONY push them to do, they will probably release an album but i don't know if they will release a single 2 or 3 month after Harukaze because it will have the release of Harukaze in february, and less of 1 month after, the release of SCANDAL SHOW. And if they release a lot of single/album in a short time, no one will can buy each single or album. So for be sure that everyone will buy each single, they will must to wait a little time between Harukaze and the next single (they should wait until beginning of summer 2012).
Therefore, the third single of 2012 will release in autumn and the album will be released at the end of this year.
So I think if they will release an album the next year, it will be released at the end of 2012.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:43 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
i agree with that, i can't buy all their singles if they keep releasing it so fast. but 3 months in between each single sounds perfectly fine. if they release one in may, it would be a difference of 3 months from Harukaze and 2 months from SCANDAL SHOW, which is quite normal. they won't make their fans unhappy by having a big interval between their releases. and if they do release only 3 singles before their album and they release their last one in autumn, it wouldn't be released that late into the year. from history TB and BA came 2 weeks after Namida and Love Survive, and BS only 1 week after Yumemiru, so if they release an album next year, it will probably be released latest october. (i sound so optismistic)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 am

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
wow, new compliation album1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 450165 does anyone know if we can pre-order it from hmv now?

and do you think when they release a new album next year they're going to have another asian tour again? like in singapore and hong kong like in september this year? I hope they do...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

HMV links

REGULAR - 3059yen
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4924656
DVD - 3500yen, 2975yen with multibuy
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4924655
LIMITED - 4200yen
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4924654

EDIT: mistakes with the previous post, wasn't really paying too much attention sorry. It's the same prices as on CDJapan. But still, if you can get someone to buy the DVD one with you it's still cheaper in a way. I don't think I interpreted that wrongly lol.

Last edited by metalleo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:50 am

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
metalleo wrote:i agree with that, i can't buy all their singles if they keep releasing it so fast. but 3 months in between each single sounds perfectly fine. if they release one in may, it would be a difference of 3 months from Harukaze and 2 months from SCANDAL SHOW, which is quite normal. they won't make their fans unhappy by having a big interval between their releases. and if they do release only 3 singles before their album and they release their last one in autumn, it wouldn't be released that late into the year. from history TB and BA came 2 weeks after Namida and Love Survive, and BS only 1 week after Yumemiru, so if they release an album next year, it will probably be released latest october. (i sound so optismistic)

I didn't know they had released previous albums also quickly. It's true that if they do like that they can release an album in october.
I hope by then Haruna will haven't problems with her voice. (I'm also optimistic xD)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 am

Riichan48

Riichan48

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wow .. new album right after the release of Harukaze huh ..
the album looks like they've combined songs from the best album and TB album ..
nice compilation though .. almost all my fave songs are all there!

will look forward to the release of this .. :3

1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Tumblr_m6mef3EDrf1qhx9ubo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
TomomixOgawa wrote:and do you think when they release a new album next year they're going to have another asian tour again? like in singapore and hong kong like in september this year? I hope they do...

personally I feel that even if they do an asian tour if they release an album the chances of coming back to the same countries are pretty slim. they've already come to singapore for 2 years running, they can't possibly keep going back to the same places over and over again, it will be unfair for their fans in other countries.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 pm

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
metalleo wrote:HMV links

REGULAR - 3059yen
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4924656
DVD - 3500yen, 2975yen with multibuy
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4924655
LIMITED - 4200yen
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4924654

it's more expensive than cdjapan, but shipping is apparently free for purchases above 2500yen. no idea how much is shipping from cdjapan though, so cdjapan could end up being more expensive than HMV in the end
Note that the free shipping above 2500 Yen only applies for shipping within Japan, so it won't apply to most of us here. And the prices are actually the same as on CDJapan, taxes included. It looks like HMV uses only EMS for shipping, but on CDJapan you can choose faster or slower methods if you want.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/help/006000008/

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:17 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
oops my bad. i misread inside japan as outside japan. sorry guys .please.

and yea, i was distracted by the bolded numbers on cdjapan, didn't notice the bracketed ones which included taxes. sorry about that too. edited my previous post. thanks for pointing that out Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@metalleo
I have just ordered the DVD edition from cdjapan and it is 3333 yen.
The shipping to the UK is 1500 yen.

And you get 99 shopping points.

1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:23 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
3333yen? taxes are not included? wow nice one thanks for sharing

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:54 pm

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TomomixOgawa wrote:

and do you think when they release a new album next year they're going to have another asian tour again? like in singapore and hong kong like in september this year? I hope they do...

Read an online interview that they currently have no plans for a 2012 Asian tour

Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:56 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
cool! im so gonna buy the mag version Happy

and im guessing after a month after this release there will be a live dvd coming after. (i hope not dont have enough money)

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Whooo! I'll be looking forward to this. ^^

I need to save up my money! xD This is really a compilation of their best songs so far! ^^ Waaaaaa!

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 am

GROLEM11

GROLEM11

International Performer
International Performer
What does the limited addition come with?

1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Thegrudge
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 pm

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Can anybody clear this up for me. Does the limited release actually come with a magazine or is the packaging just in a form of a magazine? Because if it doesn't come with a magazine i'll just get the cd+dvd ed. Thanks in advance.

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." 1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:55 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
@ZX636: Base on past releases, I would assume it is a photobook with interviews included. You could call that a magazine I guess, a magazine only featuring SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 am

ragna

ragna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
was just thinking the content of the photobook.

as the cd is a best, it occurred to me that the photos can be different looks they had on every single / album.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 pm

souichiro-san

souichiro-san

Caless Student
Caless Student
Limited release with photobook,ordered 1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 477790
I hope,I'll get it,because it's limited,and I want it! xD
Now! 1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 324560

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 am

cherryblossom550

cherryblossom550

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ameblo.jp/christina-chan/
cd
1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 61NcUEsvUDL._SL500_

limited ed
1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 61GVeSUXncL._SS500_

here's the covers

Last edited by cherryblossom550 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
only 2 covers?
which one is the CD only, CD+DVD, or magz edition?
somehow haruna reminds me of urahara kisuke of bleach XD
imo tomomi & rina looks the best 1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 804545

1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  1st Best Album - 『SCANDAL SHOW』 - Page 3 620191
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.