Re: SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter
Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
List updated!

So guys, we will be giving our message to mrmonkey.

The ways to give him are...

- By just sending him the things you want to say in your letter (If you choose this, try limiting the length of your letter. mrmonkey will be the one to write it, let's try to keep it less work)
- By scanning or taking a picture of your letter and then sending it to him (recommended and for a more hassle-free approach)
- Mailing it to his home address, but according to him you must contact him first for him to give you his post mail address.

If you have more suggestion on sending it to him or to the band, posting it here will be well appreciated.

You can start creating your letters now, I'll announce the deadline in a later time.

~~~~~~

That's wow d3nise. Did you sent some when Sandara visited here? LOL how I wish SCANDAL would visit here too. xD

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:05 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
@mc~what's mrmonkeys address mc~sama?hahaha.uhm,no i don't have much money to buy her a gift by my fellow members did and Dara post it in her blog~!The gifts were also seen in korea's 2NE1TV,that really made our members happy~!YEH~!SCANDAL come to Philippines~!nyahaha .please. TOJ Onion

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 URT1EYY
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 pm

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.mattcannotwrite.co.uk
d3nise wrote:@mc~what's mrmonkeys address mc~sama?hahaha.uhm,no i don't have much money to buy her a gift by my fellow members did and Dara post it in her blog~!The gifts were also seen in korea's 2NE1TV,that really made our members happy~!YEH~!SCANDAL come to Philippines~!nyahaha .please. TOJ Onion

do you want my email or my postal address? either way, I'll PM you the details. I'm not posting my full address on a forum (no offence).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 pm

dannialves

dannialves

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I also want to be on the list, please .please.
I'll try my best to show them my love and I think I can scanning my letter, or send to mrmonkey if I draw something or or whatever Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:01 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
mrmonkey1980 wrote:
d3nise wrote:@mc~what's mrmonkeys address mc~sama?hahaha.uhm,no i don't have much money to buy her a gift by my fellow members did and Dara post it in her blog~!The gifts were also seen in korea's 2NE1TV,that really made our members happy~!YEH~!SCANDAL come to Philippines~!nyahaha .please. TOJ Onion

do you want my email or my postal address? either way, I'll PM you the details. I'm not posting my full address on a forum (no offence).

oh~!gomen~okay then ,i just asking since i havn't done anything yet .shy.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 URT1EYY
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:02 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
ahhh!

im havin a hard time thinkin on what to say ~__~

i wanna be unique xD

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

porcupine_tree

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
Oh wow, Phase 2 started out already? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the forum as of late but please count me in! .please.
And to mrmonkey1980: Thank you so much for helping further this project and for helping us out so much, it really means a lot especially to me TOJ Onion And you're Japanese too, that's great! Let me know when you're gonna send out the fan letter and please let me know when I can send you my personalized message, because right now I'm really busy with school and work and the semester ends in 2 weeks' time so I'm as busy as a bee now but I don't want to be left out of something as incredible as this! And let's get more members new and old to join in too, we should get as many involved as possible too personally
Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:17 pm

maboroshi

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yoyoyo, count this cool bro in too dudes!! i wanna get some peces of da action like jackie chan, if only to show my lurrve for Tomo-babe! XD She's the hawttest thing since jalapeno peppers, she make them jalapenos bland like vanilla dude.... ima in too boyz and gurls

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 am

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
porcupine_tree wrote:Oh wow, Phase 2 started out already? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the forum as of late but please count me in! .please.
And to mrmonkey1980: Thank you so much for helping further this project and for helping us out so much, it really means a lot especially to me TOJ Onion And you're Japanese too, that's great! Let me know when you're gonna send out the fan letter and please let me know when I can send you my personalized message, because right now I'm really busy with school and work and the semester ends in 2 weeks' time so I'm as busy as a bee now but I don't want to be left out of something as incredible as this! And let's get more members new and old to join in too, we should get as many involved as possible too personally
Nice one

No problem. We're going to aim to deliver the letters March 28th when I go to the concert, but it depends how many members we get involved and contribute. I do believe we should have as many as possible to show our love and support! Don't worry, we won't leave you out.

If you want to post me your letter, please post it before 15th March, to make sure it reaches me in time (PM me for the address) if you want to email a scan or photo of it, 19th March is the absolutely last day I can accept them, as afterwards I will no longer have printer access for several weeks. Otherwise, just email me a message and I'll write it myself.

THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY!

And unfortunately, I'm not Japanese - I just happen to be in Japan. I wish I knew the language better! .hora.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:27 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Well there you go, failure to meet the deadline will not be accepted anymore. We must also consider the work mrmonkey will do, so let's try to keep it hassle free as possible.

The March 28 date is just a first goal for us, succeed or not, it doesn't means the end. So if ever you weren't able to give a letter after the deadline, its alright because we will do it again in the future regardless of the results. Meaning there's still chances for everybody.

So guys, you can now start creating your letters now. It's up to you on how you will send it to mrmonkey.

I'll start creating maybe a draft letter and then posting it here so that anyone who's confused can have an idea. Well then let's do our best.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
so we still have more than 1 month ~

thats enough time ~

but i still cant think of sumtin unique LoL

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Well, just be yourself, and express your feelings to an extent..

If you plan on writing something that's not you, well good luck.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
oh your right ~

hmm... i wanna catch Haruna's attention but its kinda impossible xD .waaa.

its hard to be a guy w/o special talent or quality xD

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm

rreizend

rreizend

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://theflyinglemon.wordpress.com
waa... i have no idea how a fan letter looks like.. what do you write exactly? SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 214504

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rreizend wrote:waa... i have no idea how a fan letter looks like.. what do you write exactly? SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 214504

Just say what you want to say them....what do you feel about their, their songs. that things...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 pm

maboroshi

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aww yeah, that's what ima talkin' about boy-o's! XDD
monkey-man dude, yuh gotta my ful support on this thingy, i wish i knew how ta convey my feelings to tomo-babe without making her hurl bricks, ya feel me bro? .chesttap. whosa can help me out here with dat, babes?

~peace~ \o/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 pm

dannialves

dannialves

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I started to draw something to them LOVE
but I really don't know what I'm going to say in the letter .___.
I'll do like you are saying here, be myself and etc...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:57 pm

maboroshi

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
dannialves wrote:I started to draw something to them LOVE
but I really don't know what I'm going to say in the letter .___.
I'll do like you are saying here, be myself and etc...

Heyo, danni-dude, ya gotta do whatsa feel rite to ya, know whad i mean bro? itsa gotta come from the heart, and make sure it aint covered with blood since itsa from da heart LULZ (nvm the pun, dude ~ twoarrr~)! but all serious, just write how ya feel and dub be afraid or nervous; ima sure these SCANDAL chicks are hawt and friendly witha all people rite? Peace out Peace Onion

~peace~ \o/

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
hmm.. i kinda made 2 sentence today LoL ~

Gah! just by thinkin that they might read my letter makes my heart burst xD

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 pm

maboroshi

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
haruhiyuu wrote:hmm.. i kinda made 2 sentence today LoL ~

Gah! just by thinkin that they might read my letter makes my heart burst xD

If tomo-babe read my letter her heart will be all like ~dokidoki~ and then ~PHWOOARR~! bursting with happiness and maboro-love baby!

~peace~ \(^o^)/

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Kurotaka

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Count to mee too! Please. .please.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 BannireScandal2-Copie
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 am

AizenHeim

AizenHeim

Caless Student
Caless Student
add me up...
.boom.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Siggy-2
"Don't use such strong words...it makes you look weak."
Back to top Go down

Email to Scandal
Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:57 am

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ok, I spent ages trying write and translate a detailed email. Then I thought it was probably best to write something very simple to make sure it is understood. Hopefully, we will have the chance to explain further. Anyway, this will be an email to SCANDAL to try and arrange a personal delivery of our fan letters be it to the band or staff members. If anyone has any comments, don't be shy. I want to get this right and sent off ASAP. If there are no problems, I will send it to them by email (provided by their website) and to their new Twitter account.

Here it is:

Dear SCANDAL; Haruna, Tomomi, Rina, Mami and all the staff,

How are you? 元気ですか?

My name is Matt. I'm from SCANDAL HEAVEN, the 1st International SCANDAL forum (http://scandal-heaven.forumotion.com).

私はマットです。SCANDAL HEAVENの人です。これは一番国際のSCANDALのフォーラム (http://scandal-heaven.forumotion.com).

We have a present for you; many letters and gifts. You have many foreign followers. Let us show you! Is it okay?

SCANDALたちにプレセントがあります。たくさん手紙やギフト。あなたたちはたくさん外国人のフォロワーがあります。ほら!大丈夫ですか?

What is your address?
SCANDALの住所は何ですか?

Or at 瞬間センチメンタル concert in Sendai 28th March, Club Junkbox, can we give it to you, or staff? It is better I think. A different concert is okay too.
でも、28日3月、瞬間センチメンタルの仙台 Club Junkboxで、SCANDAL HEAVENはSCANDALにプレセントが挙げること出来ますか?寧ろね?違うのコンセトも大丈夫です。

Thank you for your time!
ありがとうございます!

As Tomomi might say "SH loves Scandal.
Scandal loves SH"?
たぶん、ともみIは”SH loves Scandal.
Scandal loves SH”話しますね?

よろしくおねがいします!

Take care,

Matt
マット
Scandal Heaven, Japan/日本

For Fujiko, R.I.P.
ふじこで、以て瞑すべし

Last edited by mrmonkey1980 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a bit of the translation)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Kurotaka

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Really nice letter. ^^

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 BannireScandal2-Copie
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:44 pm

konohagure

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Nice start there Matt. Simple and has a very good introduction.

I was thinking of sending you a big cardboard letter. Like this one and would be possible if you give it to the girls.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Birthdayyou1

So what do you think?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum