Go down

Silent Siren [Page 11 of 18]

Re: Silent Siren
Posted Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:32 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Silent Siren is the second band I discovered, few months after Scandal. I'm a huge fan of them. In the beginning, Hinanchu was my fav, but i moved to Yukarun (I used to buy Yukarun's single versions) and after seeing Limited MV, Suu slowly became my new fav.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of course I like all of them. For example, at first, I didn't really pay attention to Ainyan but her smile during the lives caught my eyes (plus you can really hear her bass sound and her mini solo in some songs are really cool).

On a side note, I received my Hapimari single (dvd edition) last week .happy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:48 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
There's a new Silent Siren music video out and the song is amazing!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:45 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hachigatsu no Yoru might just be one of my favorite songs from Silent Siren's more recent releases.  Love Struck The song sounds really nice. It's a really sweet summer love song and I think it blends pop and rock sounds together wonderfully.

I always love Saisai's new releases. The girls are coming together more as a band with every new release. They're gaining more unity as a band and their skills are really improving. I'm rather proud of how far Saisai has come. ^.^

Speaking of Hachigatsu no Yoru... If anyone has pre-ordered or is thinking about pre-ordering, the release date has been changed. The single was set to be released on July 29, 2015 but has since been pushed back until August 5, 2015..... Which is sort of fitting when you consider that the song is called "August Night" haha. Tongue

Still no information on what the contents of the booklet and DVD will be though. ^.^"

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:26 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hinanchu~.love.
I really like it.
The couple in the vid's also cute together haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
The girl in the video reminded me of young Erika Koda (buddy of Haruna).

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:22 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Metal Mickey wrote:The girl in the video reminded me of young Erika Koda (buddy of Haruna).
*Erika Toda

Now that you mention it, I kind of see her too. lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:10 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I need to check my personal Instagram more often, apparently Aina liked one of my posts 4 days ago  .clap. . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:23 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@iamcrazymike
congrats ! I don't post comments to japanese bands on social media. I don't really know why lol because I usually read some AKB members g+ posts daily and Scandal too, sadly can't read all bands posts Sad, it would take too much time.
But I did in the past for US pro wrestlers, and I know the feeling of being noticed (one wished me Happy Birthday).

Need to pre-order their new single and watch the new MV (still didn't see it full).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:54 pm

neopode

neopode

Caless Student
Caless Student
eyyy darksider! NMB fann! haha

Staying on topic, I love 8月の夜 been listening to it non-stop since release D:

Bass:
Fender JB62 3TS
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass NBM With racing stripes

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:08 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
darksider59 wrote:@iamcrazymike
congrats ! I don't post comments to japanese bands on social media. I don't really know why lol because I usually read some AKB members g+ posts daily and Scandal too, sadly can't read all bands posts Sad, it would take too much time.
But I did in the past for US pro wrestlers, and I know the feeling of being noticed (one wished me Happy Birthday).

Need to pre-order their new single and watch the new MV (still didn't see it full).
I didn't comment her at all, it was her birthday so I made a graphic and posted it on Instagram and apparently she clicked on like days later . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@neopode
I also listen to HKT and sister groups Wink

@iamcrazymike
okay I see. Well, that means she liked it of course, so, good job Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:04 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
The new single is fantastic! A bit disappointed that the B side is a cover (especially one of a song that has previously been covered by Scandal) though, I would have loved to have one more original song.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:29 pm

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
flyingwill wrote:The new single is fantastic! A bit disappointed that the B side is a cover (especially one of a song that has previously been covered by Scandal) though, I would have loved to have one more original song.
I'm actually a bit curious to hear what a Silent Siren version of Secret Base would sound like. Zone was the first all female Japanese Band I was introduced to and was interested in (so without them, I might not even be here right now). Sure I would like an original song too, but I guess this might be the result of having two singles released back to back . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Starting on July 15, people can digitally purchase Hachigatsu no Yoru and Secret Base from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you digitally purchase the release, you will get a small digital booklet to go with it. Each song has its own so if you purchase both, you will be getting two booklet.

I don't know if people overseas can purchase from Recochoku but if you want to hear the songs before they release, this is your chance too. ^_^

You can also hear a snippet of their cover in this video by ZIP.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:39 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Finally got to watch the Budokan show > pretty amazing! They've grown so much as musicians! And they're so peppy! And their songs are all so so good!

LOVE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ah~ So I finally got a chance to watch the Making of Happy Marry DVD. >w< I ordered it but I decided to combine Happy Marry's order and Stamp!'s order to save on shipping costs, so it didn't come until stamp was released. :3 The order came with a Yukarun bonus card and a promo poster~ I was actually surprised by the poster; I originally thought CDJ had merely accidentally sent me four Stamp! posters until I opened the first one and saw Silent Siren on the tag. :v

Spoiler:

I love the DVD.  >c<

It really is pretty funny and it's so cute. Suu is so awkward and embarrassed throughout the entire thing haha. xP The way Aina and Yukako were reacting was priceless. They had a lot of fun with it especially teasing Suu about everything. Tongue

This was probably one of my favorite parts from the DVD. :v

Spoiler:
"Do you marry me?"
"Yes! I do."
"Perfect!"

(The staff's giggling in the background didn't help any xD)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:04 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm having a hard time processing the fact that this happened . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:48 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It's actually an odd coincidence for me that Silent Siren was announced to perform at the Tokyo Idol Festival. Just around a month ago, I was talking to someone about whether Saisai would be considered an idol band or an artist band like SCANDAL. It actually made me think about a lot of things because he was correct in the fact Saisai has never called themselves idols before but has always called themselves a rock band.

But now they've performed at the Tokyo Idol Festival so it's still confusing haha. Tongue

It is a surprise to see Yukako performing with Passpo but on Twitter, her tweet sounded like she had a lot of fun with it and was genuinely happy for the opportunity. I've never listened to Passpo as I'm not very into the whole "attendant" gimmick the group has going so I can't really say how I feel about it without knowing Passpo at all. xP

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:52 pm

alrick13

alrick13

since first seeing them perform and reading about their background I always consider them as the new generation Bandol (idol band) or ZONE's successor, they emulate the same vibe may be because their genre is really similar as shown in this chart

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:22 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco

I made a drum cover of Sōkai Rokku and it made me totally respect Hina as a drummer. She is savage...  .whiteflag.

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:15 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:44 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@marcoatendido
nice cover ! I don't play drums but the drum covers are always my favorites.

I'm happy that "Joshi-kou sensou" song has a mv.

(I received my edition of Hachigatsu no Yoru [CD+Booklet], plus a photo of Aina)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:18 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm really happy that Joshikou Sensou got its own PV. It's one of my favorite songs off of their latest album so it makes me pretty happy to see. ^.^ I really like the way the girls are dressed too. I'm always fond of the darker styles Saisai does at times. ^.^

The Routine PV was illustrated by Rei Kato - the same person who illustrated their Yumeoi PV.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:34 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
darksider59 wrote:@marcoatendido
nice cover ! I don't play drums but the drum covers are always my favorites.

I'm happy that "Joshi-kou sensou" song has a mv.

(I received my edition of Hachigatsu no Yoru [CD+Booklet], plus a photo of Aina)
Thanks man! I hope to make more saisai covers because Hina is amazing  LOVE

And yesss, the mv was pretty rad. They also made one for soukai rock, but it was a short version  Sad

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:37 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So Silent Siren had another appearance on a recent episode for LOGiRL. While they were there, the girls appeared alongside all-girl kuro gyaru unit Black Diamond. Hinako decided that she was going to try a new style during the show. Tongue

She dressed in the kuro gyaru style that Black Diamond is known for.

For anyone wondering, Black Diamond is a music group and they typically, from what I know, do more rap type of songs. I've actually seen them live. They came to the 2014 J-pop Summit where I got to see them live and meet them. Pomitan was an absolute sweetheart and I loved meeting her but I unfortunately can't say the same for the other members.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.