ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://soundcloud.com/ariksyahbana
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Silent Siren will held one man live show in Jakarta on 19th September as a part of their 2015 overseas tour.

Ticket Price :
-VIP (include Official Merchandise) = IDR 300K/US$22

-Festival = IDR 150K/US$11

Venue :
Upper Room Annex, Jakarta

Gate open = 06.00 PM

More info about live show ticket ->[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

.love.   HAIL QUEEN M!!!   .love. 
SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Indonesian fans who are interested to join our SCANDAL INDONESIA FANS group on LINE please feel freely to PM me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:11 am

fishmcdippers

fishmcdippers

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was wondering if anybody knew where I could buy Silent Siren music digitally in the U.S. 

Kinda bummed that I can't get most of the Japanese music I like on iTunes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:32 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
fishmcdippers wrote:I was wondering if anybody knew where I could buy Silent Siren music digitally in the U.S. 

I had a hard time as well, so I just looked up download links online Sad but I plan on supporting them by buying their actual CD's when I can.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:51 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
fishmcdippers wrote:I was wondering if anybody knew where I could buy Silent Siren music digitally in the U.S. 

Unfortunately, there are no digital releases for Silent Siren on international platforms. At the current moment, the only way to buy Saisai's music is to buy a physical CD. I'm not sure why Dreamusic hasn't allowed the girls' music to be made available digitally in other countries.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:19 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Airi-chan wrote:Pomitan was an absolute sweetheart and I loved meeting her but I unfortunately can't say the same for the other members.
What do you mean by that ? You didn't meet the other members or they had another attitude ?

If there is someting I don't like about fashion in Japan, it's the gyaru fashion. You can't see the "real" face of the girl. Proof is that I didn't recognize Hinanchu lol.

By the way, Indonesian fans are lucky, it's not the first time that the band plays over there.

@marcoatendido
Well, I can understand you. Some albums can't be found on iTunes or even on online stores. For example, Band-Maid's CDs aren't on CDJapan (their upcoming album is listed tho). What I do (for Silent Siren but also for Scandal), I buy singles and albums, and when I receive them, I download a 320kbps version from somewhere for my iPhone.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:15 am

muya

muya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.dlmarket.jp/manufacture/index.php?consignors_id=1705
flyingwill wrote:
So there are MVs for it..
thanks..

here is some of my SaiSai bass tab..
Routine:
Joshikou Sensou:
if you compare the bassline from their indie you might realized how big is the difference..

One of their old song, Kimi ga Suki:

Sell Anime Songs Bass Vocal TAB legally.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:32 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I keep playing their 'live' version of "Secret Base"   Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:13 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Yeah, they've obviously grown so much as musicians, much like Scandal did before them. Ainyan's basslines and Hinanchu's drum fills are so tight and exciting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:10 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL and Silent Siren met up at KAZETOROCK IMONY LAND 2015. They were all on the same team (Team Musicians) with the exception of Suu who was on Team Fukushima. She was on the other team because Suu is from Fukushima. Happy

Silent Siren has also announced their 11th single! The single is titled alarm and it's B-side will be hikari. alarm will be the theme song for "Itsuka Tifany de Choushoku wo" program and hikari will be the theme song for the film "Tsuugaku Densha".

alarm has a release date for November 4.

Regular Edition Type A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rest of the covers under the spoiler:

Covers:

There are two Regular Editions. I'm not entirely sure what the difference between the two is besides the cover. There wasn't much said on their website about it. Guess we'll have to wait and see.  Thinking

Also, I recently subbed the Hachigatsu no Yoru MV for people who are interested~ c: I'll be doing other videos as I find time to do them~

Was later also uploaded to Dailymotion:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:36 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
This photo .love. too bad that Suu was in the other team.

I received an alert from CDJapan about their new single. I guess we have to wait a bit before getting new information about the different editions. The 3 covers are great, it will be tough to choose one.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:11 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm so confused about which version of the single to order.  .stars.

All three editions are different and they come with different songs. From what CDJ has listed... The DVD edition only comes with one track - which is alarm. However, the two regular editions have different B-side tracks. Type A has "hikari" and Type B has a track called "Kimi Suki Sumairu" (キミスキスマイル) which, I believe, translates into roughly "I Like Your Smile".

So besides the covers, the difference between the two Regular Editions are the B-side tracks and I'm stuck on whether I want to order the DVD edition or one of the Regular Editions.  .sweat. Kinda wanna order all three but I'm not sure that I have the money for it. We'll have to see I guess. Might hold off on pre-ordering for a bit to see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:12 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Airi-chan wrote:Type B has a track called "Kimi Suki Sumairu" (キミスキスマイル) which, I believe, translates into roughly "I Like Your Smile".
I would have translated it to "The smile that you like", but without any particle ... It's really ambiguous.

They want us to go bankrupt lol (Band-Maid's album is also coming soon). I think I will also go for the DVD edition and maybe one regular edition but not all 3 of them (I've never done that before, even for Scandal, max 2 editions).

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:40 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Silent Siren remind me of ZONE, they were idols who learned to play instruments and they also did "Secret Base".

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:29 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I just realized the PV for Alarm is already floating around on the internet, but there's no upload of it on the Dreamusic Youtube channel yet . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:08 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:I just realized the PV for Alarm is already floating around on the internet, but there's no upload of it on the Dreamusic Youtube channel yet . . .
alarm debuted on GYAO - which is a video streaming service in Japan on Yahoo!. It was easy enough to take it from the site and re-upload it to places like YouTube for those who didn't know how to access GYAO~ Happy So it hasn't yet been uploaded to Dreamusic's YouTube but somewhere else. ^.^

Speaking of alarm's music video... If anyone wants to watch it and hasn't seen it yet, I've [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a really nice song. Kind of relaxing and the music video is cute. I think I'm really going to like it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:00 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Airi-chan wrote:alarm debuted on GYAO - which is a video streaming service in Japan on Yahoo!. It was easy enough to take it from the site and re-upload it to places like YouTube for those who didn't know how to access GYAO~ Happy So it hasn't yet been uploaded to Dreamusic's YouTube but somewhere else. ^.^
Oh I understood it was uploaded to Yahoo's GYAO thing I'm just one of the people that have no idea how to access GYAO. Facepalm  So it kind of annoys me when music videos get uploaded there first.

As far as Alarm goes I lost count my many times I replayed the video just to listen to the song.  .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:52 pm

drowsy~

drowsy~

Caless Student
Caless Student
They are so nice ! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:55 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well the music video for Alarm has been finally uploaded on the Dreamusic channel in glorious HD.  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:08 am

SaranghaeTomomi

SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/

My all time favorite~ ^^
LOVE

내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:06 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
The PV of IxU is also good, with snow, perfect as Christmas is coming hehe.

Today, I received my Alarm Regular Edition B. It takes longer because CDJapan was waiting my other items to be available before sending the package.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:49 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So apparently according to my last.fm account, since alarm came out I've listened to the song 1000 times Hypnotized . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:01 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A new Silent Siren album has been announced with a release date of March 2, 2016 . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:22 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Silent Siren's new album will come in two different versions. It'll have a CD-only version and a DVD version. Stores will have pre-order bonuses (HMV included but not CDJ yet). I'm looking forward to hearing how S sounds~ c: I'm hoping the girls will slide a little more back into rock like they did with 31 Wonderland. c:

Did anyone purchase the girls' limited release DVD? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it is a limited edition release. It's some bonus footage from Saisai's variety TV program. I've purchased the DVD and it's actually pretty interesting.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:24 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I will wait a bit for pre-ordering on CDJapan. The announcement is very early so, more details will come soon I suppose.

I probably missed the alert for the DVD. Do you watched it on your computer ? It listed as a region 2 DVD so for me, it would also work on a dvd/bluray player but for US fans, it's region 1 if I'm not mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:29 pm

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So apparently Silent Siren released a new song called "Cherry Bomb" and it's available on Japanese iTunes . . . 

Here's a preview of it I found on Youtube, apparently there's a dance for it too . . .

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.