Go down

Re: 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」
Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
^ OMG thank you !! .toj.

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Pixela1013th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 pm

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
my copy just arrived! surprisingly I even got a poster, although I ordered not so early 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 572615
sadly my cd case has a crack, but I guess I'll keep it, cause I don't want to send it back.
Welcome Home sounds really good!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:54 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
After hearing the full version of the side songs im gonna write a short review

Koi no Diet(im too lazy; forgive me :D) this song is good and i think even better than the songs of other mainstream idols out there. Peace! And it's really a change of music in scandal and we got to have a solo from rina Happy)

Cherry jam - i like the intro, rappers ToMami really did a great job despite not being trained to be rappers and mami's laugh at the end; so cute

Welcome Home - simple: it's my current fave song <3 it feels relaxing and it has a feeling of being welcomed at home and somehow i got the feeling of an anime op song.

Overall the songs are great!! Nice one

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:00 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've been repeating the full ver. of Welcome Home .... and the song was superb just as how I predicted it before ...

It currently entered in my top 10 SCANDAL songs .... really impressive

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just listened to all the songs in Taiyou SCANDALOUS!! it was superb Happy .wow.

i really like welcome home LOVE awsome song, as for cherry jam and koi no hajimari its just superb .wow.

scandalous for ever!!! Nice one >c<

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mustttt..... Buyyyy.....! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Cherry Jam and Koi no Hajimari wa Diet is kinda different from what I've heard so far, but it's very good. I hope Rina sing more often in later singles :D

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:06 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Cherry Jam - Some samples and a scratching DJ and it's 1986 again. Good stuff.

I love Welcome Home maybe even more than the A-side. Gave me a lot of trouble when I was trying to figure the song out on guitar just now though... Tongue

Koi no Hajimari - I like this too. I would've liked it even more if it was a proper duet without the talking bits. Shades of Perfume.

Welcome Home would be the song I like the most on this single, followed by Cherry Jam, to my surprise.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I am very glad to see all this positive feedback of the single. Got mine today.
I like Welcome home the most so far... Don't really like Cherry Jam though Onion Tsk

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
fam, heard them tracks,

course Taiyou SCANDALOUS is sick,

Welcome Home, fam thats 2 sick, Haru voice is back and peng as ever and course fam tomo voice is well piff, fam, thats a sick track

Koi no Hajimari Diet yea fam, tha sick 2 but ill say my least fav out of of Taiyou SCANDALOUS tracks, Rina has some peng voice u no, swear fam she should sing more, lol so cute how they have this mini convo especially Rina voice,

Cherry Jam, fams a hard track, the beat is sick, Tomo and Mami have peng/piff voice even though i dnt understand at they say there bars is sick, bears of sick bar i wanna cat, lol y did they rhythm sun shine and labour its so awkward, but its sick, there beat box is 2 hard, lol Haru and Rina is gassing behind there track, lol jokers.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
~I Love Cherry Jam And Welcome Home:D Well T.S And A.C Songs Is Great Too So Yeah:D

~ANother Epic Album From SCANDAL AGAIN:D

~Next Stop:SCANDAL VS.BUDOKAN DVD!! .hora.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Taiyou SCANDALOUS

2:03 mark when Haruna says "sutokku shitetara"
Tomo subtly says "Huh?"

SO CUTE 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 911293

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 pm

SinOverCos

SinOverCos

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Heard all the songs. They sound much better than just the previews. =]
Much better than expectations

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Rina1112082
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Heard the tracks yesterday I must say its a quite good single its changed completely from my first impression.

Taiyou SCANDALous- Good as normal
Koi no Hajimari Ha Diet- Cute... cool to have Rina literally sing the whole thing and I love the cutsy talk cuts. Rina does sound like a anime voice actor.
Chery Jam- Laughed my head off at their hilarity. Mum had to ask what I was laughing at.
Welcome Home- LOVE IT! A very refreshing and empowering melody. Sounds suitable for a anime theme.

my review

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 am

haruna80

haruna80

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
welcome home is a dark horse!!!
i prefer this to taiyo scandalous..
keep up the gd work scandal!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:51 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
there's a contest. you can up a video of yourself on youtube and send it. you can dance, sing, acapella air guitar, drum etc and whatever you like. they want you try taiyou scandalous.

here's the link.
http://www.scandal-4.com/do-scandalous/

it seems when their 14th single is released there's a SCANDAL summit that day and they will call and you could have a chance to talk to SCANDAL during the summit.

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 am

Innoveda

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Cherry Jam... Definitely caught me by surprise. It's so weird, but I guess I'll like it coz it's so weird.

Koi no Hajimari Diet.. I gotta say, this is amazing. It's so catchy and I love it. I might even love it more than Taiyou SCANDALOUS. Loving Rina's singing so damn much. Sadly though, the amount of affects/MR/auto-tune used with her voice is just too much. I really don't feel like I can appreciate her voice with all the effects on it. Oh well, it's still one hell of a song. Especially Rina's talking parts where she's kinda talking with Haruna and she just sounds so damn cute.

Welcome home is pretty damn good as well. I see where everyone is saying by saying that's it's the best song on the single, but for me, Koi no Hajimari Diet beats this.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
2nd place on Oricon daily single chart with 16347 copies

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Taiyou Scandalous single lyrics thread
Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Here's a link to the Taiyou Scandalous single lyrics thread. All of the romaji lyrics are up, and I've already done translations for Welcome home + Koi no Hajimari wa Diet. Cherry Jam is to follow probably some time tomorrow.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6286-taiyou-scandalous-single-lyrics

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^it sold pretty well despite not being performed in music programs

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 am

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i heard Cherry Jam, the intro was kinda surprising O.o

it was surprisingly weird O.o but i liked it anyways cuz its the dobondobond duo! <3

by the way i heard it from youtube, seems that someone uploaded already, i had no choice but to search for the song since i cant order an album T.T im sorry everyone

im such a disgrace! Dead Onion .plank.

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I heard the songs and...my fav song is from "Almond Crush" duo followed for the song who named the single "Taiyou Scandalous".
Amazingly enough, "Welcome Home" is my less fav song on the 3 typed single! I don't know what everyone else is seeing it but everyone has different tastes.
In 3th there's Dobondobon duo with Cherry Jam. It's a good song that can stay in your mind forever but it's not the kind a song that I'll listen a year from year and still love it. No offense...I love Dobondobon duo (Go Mami and Tomomi).

That's all, I don't want to have a really long critic to bore you guys

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:39 pm

All Of Treasures

Caless Student
Caless Student
Egad, my copies haven't been delivered yet, and all this talk is just whetting my appetite!

Is there a D.V.D. version of this? YesAsia has Edition A as being "D.V.D. Region 2".

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Ayte fam Im gonna get straight 2 it, all u manz listening them tracks with one headphone on ur wasting ur time,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:37 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@All Of Treasures: There's no DVD so I'm not sure why they're listing it with one.

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.