~ geezz .toj.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL First Impressions
Posted Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:37 pm

maikaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna : hot and seductive

Tomomi : kinda looks weird when I first saw her on the MV. unique voice definitely

Mami : looks 'cold' and serious

Rina : active girl who love fooling around

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:26 am

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
My first impression.. (i saw them first at Shoujo S PV)

BAND: I thought they were siblings or something.. hehe because they have the same hairstyle. at that moment i swore i will cut my hair like theirs.. haha. after watching the PV I was shouting "THEY ARE SO CUTE! THEY ARE SO CUTE!" And their choreography boosted my interest to them.

HARUNA: I idolized her the moment i saw her and hear her voice. Very deep and unique voice, and yeah, so gorgeous! And her teeth.. hehe.. that makes her more cuter.. ^_^

MAMI: I thought she's the oldest, because she looks so serious and the tallest..

TOMOMI: I didn't like her voice at first (because i don't like jap singers with that kind of voice) and i thought she doesn't look so japanese.. reminds me of a fellow Filipina I know..

RINA: always smiling..

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Ronrinesu

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
Me too I saw them first in Shoujo S.

Rina - Damn that girls so damn cute! And oh... I think she's the drummer! <3333
Tomomi - That's the girl with the cute voice that so reminded me of Orihime's seiyu.
Haruna - Oh, that girl has really pretty face. And weird voice. XD
Mami - o-o Sho looks elder than the others. Is she really at their age? XD

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 40-3

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒️ DeviantART ♒️ Tumblr ♒️ MyAnimeList ♒️ Last.fm 

♒️ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 am

KeNT1991

KeNT1991

Caless Student
Caless Student
they all looks the same.. don't know which one rina,haruna,tomomi, or mami..
lol .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:18 am

paupipau

paupipau

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna: The front-girl of the group, talented and cute
Tomomi: The cutest ever! The one with the chipmunky voice that complements Haruna's voice exceptionally well.
Mami: The most mysterious person in the group, quiet and deadly.
Rina: The life of the group, adding rhythm and beat to everything.

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 IlsKC
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Honestly, when I first saw her in DOLL, I didn't think of them as much. I instantly memorized their name though. XD

Haruna: Kinda cute, pretty powerful voice.
Tomomi: Chipmunky voice, nice hair. (Yes, I actually thought that XD)
Mami: Scary...ish? XD Least feminine among them was me first impression, tbh. XD
Rina: Holy crap, that girl is cute. O_O THE CUTEST! XD

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:59 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
About the BAND at first i didnt really believed that they really play their instruments, coz its too great. haha! but ive got it wrong...

HARUNA Pretty and has the strongest personaliy among the members of the band...

RINA very cute and shy, but the way she bangs those drums, gawd...

TOMOMI her voice sounds weird,but later on i get used into it and i find it cute... hehe..

MAMI serious, has the deepest personality. often speaks. but a very gooood guitarist.

well, those are just my 1st impressions... other things have changed now Peace Onion

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 Untitled

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 pm

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
harunahai wrote:About the BAND at first i didnt really believed that they really play their instruments, coz its too great. haha! but ive got it wrong...

^ My brother thought the same when he saw the TaiKimi PV. He asked me if they were really playing the instruments (it so happened that the girls are so beautiful in that PV so he thought if the instruments are just for show). I didn't answer him though, I just opened my BEST SCANDAL ~ First Live file and made him watch it.. Hahahahahaha.

何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
lieann0408 wrote:
harunahai wrote:About the BAND at first i didnt really believed that they really play their instruments, coz its too great. haha! but ive got it wrong...

^ My brother thought the same when he saw the TaiKimi PV. He asked me if they were really playing the instruments (it so happened that the girls are so beautiful in that PV so he thought if the instruments are just for show). I didn't answer him though, I just opened my BEST SCANDAL ~ First Live file and made him watch it.. Hahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHA naisu one!

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
HARUNA: Right away she stood out as the "leader" of the band. Didn't know at first that she was the oldest.

TOMOMI: I found her to be quite energetic for someone playing the bass. And I like how her high-pitched voice complements Haruna and Mami's deep voices.

MAMI: She plays the guitar very well. Never expected her to be a gamer. And an artist.

RINA: The cutest drummer I've ever seen. I thought she was the most shy out of the four. I didn't think she would be the most talkative.

THE BAND: I got real curious about the name, and what kind of songs they make considering that fact. But they sound real good together. And I like how they dance while playing their instruments.

\m/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 am

elevenglass

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
my first impression is this video

Koshi tan-tan

they are not human
they are angels

Last edited by mc~ on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mc~ removed emoticon overload)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 am

xoxoelaineee

xoxoelaineee

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.fuckyeahscandalband.tumblr.com
Haha my first impression about the SCANDAL girls hmmm.

Haruna: She's really got the leader aura about her. Her voice is strong & she really gives her all in every song they play. Initially, I thought she looked a little taller than she actually is Hehe.

Tomomi: Her voice caught me first; How can anybody's voice be so adorable?! But I love how bouncy & genki she is on stage (& partly due to the fact that she's SCANDAL's bassist), she ended up as my bias.

Mami: She's so awesome on her guitar :O There seems to be smth mysterious about her at first but after that, i found out that's she's pretty cool & crazy too. xD

Rina: I adore girls that can drum & Rina being so smily and bubbly while drumming really blew me away. She's super kawaii!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:45 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
My 1st impression:

HARUNA: her voice is strong; so different with the other singers in Japan

RINA: cool! she can play drums(because i always admire girls that play drums) and she's uber cute!!

MAMI: rocker!

TOMOMI: cute voice...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
First impression?

Stumbles upon Youtube live video of Scandal Baby.

Notices uniforms.

"Oh look! A bunch of girls in school uniforms pretending to be a ba.. woah.."

Yeah, first impressions can be wrong. I honestly didn't think they could play.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Raizer

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
At first I thought some recording company combined 4 good looking girls to form a band and sell their music since girl groups are starting to be the trend in Asia, the first video i saw was koi moyou and I thought "those instruments are just for show, its like K-on!, someone else plays the instrument but says its from this group"... I was soooo WRONG! I felt stupid!

.fustrated.

HARUNA: I think she's really hot and pretty and with a uniquely powerful voice. I never thought she's the eldest of them.

TOMOMI: I just thought that her voice has charm to it, I never thought she'd be energetic like a kid full of sugar. I like the way she rocks around the stage.

MAMI: I thought she'd be the most unnoticed, cold and mysterious. All that changed after I watched the dobondo-bondo rap and realized she's as playful as tomo-chan which made me like her more .love.

RINA: I heard she's the prettiest and gave me the impression she'd be the most not to talk and communicate with fans.. wrong again! .fustrated. It turned out she likes to talk and she always updates her blog! I was surprised to know that she's the youngest... (i was thinking tomomi was the youngest)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

lotusnipe

lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna: I think she is the hottest in the band, and with the most powerful voice.
Rina: I think she is the cutest, always smiling while playing the drum.
Mami: I find her mysterious at first, turn out she is an otaku just like me.
Tomomi: I like her voice when she sings, thinking that it goes really well together with Haruna deeper voice. Then I like her even more after seeing her in the interviews.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 pm

enervon24

enervon24

Caless Student
Caless Student
My first Impression's of SCANDAL would be....ahmmm let me see....
Mami: it really takes a while to notice how cute she is...most people are attracted by her wicked guitar skills...well so am I but she is quiet cute....even if others say she is chubby...
Haruna: well because she is the leader she surely get's most of the attention but compared to the other members she has tough competition....
Rina: besides her being a cute female drummer....the fact that she plays Piano/Keyboard is very amazing...and her drum skills are really amazing....
Tomomi: her chipmunky voice was the first thing that got my attention....She is cute and her bass skills are very cool...I do think she can be compared in a way to other foreign bassist...which is very cool...even here in the philippines Lalay (the bassist from urbandub) is not quiet as good as I think Tomomi is....

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 SCANDAL_08_CC(My1stExclusive!)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 pm

SF A-2 miki

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
EugeneAng wrote:Haruna:At first i thought she was just hot.I was wrong.She's damn hot.And her voice is like,unique,very unique.Can never find another voice like her's.

Mami:Yep,thought she was shy too,but later on i found that she's much more energetic than i thought.Oh,and it's cute when she sings too,in a manner like "Oh i can't sing but i must,so i will.." I think she blushes a little while singing too....Cuteness.

Tomomi:Cutee voice.Energetic and is always happy.

Rina:Always with a smile while playing,be it in PVs or live performances.And i dunno if anyone notices,but when she talks her voice will go up and up and up,like she's getting more excited or something.LOL.

I agree 100%!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 pm

aiman0802

aiman0802

Caless Student
Caless Student
the first pv i watch from them was Shunkan Sentimental
and the first impression bout them:

Haruna: She's look sorta cute, kind of active

Tomomi: Ergh that bassist was so cute and i like her chipmunk-like voice^^

Rina: She's SUPER DUPER CUTE!! bahahah.. she melt me down and make me fall in love with her. She was so energetic+keeps smiling even she need to hit the drums super fast. Nice one

Mami: very first time when i watched Shunkan PV, i thought she was a mix Japanese-English lols. and i love her solos

RINA+TOMO+MAMI+HARU=AWESOME GIRLS
but RINA = Cutest Drummer on Earth .love.
my Youtube ACC: https://www.youtube.com/user/aiman1k
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 am

pa1nz

pa1nz

Caless Student
Caless Student
HARUNA - the leader type girl.. she rocks yet shes gorgeous..
TOMOMI - what on earth with that voice its to cute for me to handle..
MAMI - look like of my friend just a little bit.. and shes a bit mysterious.. she's like the silent type who does not talk

RINA: VERY CUTE!!!! and i love girls who can play the drums... hehehhe

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 am

paxo

paxo

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL - catchy music, 4 girls wearing school uniform!
Haruna - Powerful voice & Leader like aura.
Tomomi - her voice catch my attention
Rina - Always smiling while playing drums, It's just Cute!
Mami - though she was serious xD she's pritty good playing guitar

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 14534_s
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Eherm, here goes MINE :D

To the band, SCANDAL is their name and yes, it does sound kinda weird O_O i wonder why? when I was watching BLEACH season 13th, their song "SHOJO S" was used, honestly I was like "What kind of song is this?!" and I saw the artist's name SCANDAL. I didn't mind, then everyday I watch Bleach the same op theme comes out. \o/ then there was this time I was watching Animax and advertised ANIMAX MUSIX SPRING 2010. SCANDAL was there. But then I just you know..shall I say "I didn't care" (peace) at that time, I was tempted to search their name on the net lol & so I did, i saw their pictures (esp. Doll,Shojo S and Shunkan Sentimental) and "Oh, so this is what they look like, they're cute, not bad at all" So I listened to the full version of Shojo S and I regretted what I said xD then DOLL,Sakura Goodbye, & most esp. Shunkan Sentimental! These girls ROCK TO THE MAX. They're damn COOL~ (& hot lawl) and more videos came out~ like Taiyou to Kimi Ga egaku Story~ SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 911293 it was like one of the best PVS ever <333

HARUNA
For me, i think she's the girl with the most number of fans in the band. Of course, she has a unique and powerful voice in the group. Also, I was shocked to see that she's a kpop fan especially DBSK or Tohoshinki. Till she became a fan of Shojo Jidai as well ^^ she has nice vocals!~

TOMOMI SHE'S THE GIRL I REALLY ADMIRE!~ (I'm so sad to be a GIRL. LOL T__T) she's cute, NO I MEAN SUPER KAWAII. Her vocals is <3 too!~ oh that cute voiiiice *O*why is she like this to me? lol. She's my bias.~ (i even made a fan page of her in fb LOLOL) she inspires me oh, and always SMILING

MAMI Mami, she is a bit mysterious. I see her as a quiet,shy (and I thought Tomboy-ish) type of girl ^^ i love her for being a fan of anime~!! XD her guitar skills ROCK 100% oh gaaawwwd.

RINA
SHE'S CUTE JUST LIKE MY TOMO >_________________________________< she's smiling, BUBBLY. Indeed energetic XDD she's my other bias. She's sooo lovable, she's an ANGEL. SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 620191 OH RINA, KILL ME NAO. Oh i thought she's a quiet type of person...but.... you know Happy

Oh, and last. When I saw their "Namida No Regret" PV, it made me get to know the girls more!~ (don't you agree?)

THESE GIRLS MAKE ME FORGET I'M A GIRL. ;_____________; IT HURTS SO MUCH THAT I'M A GIRL. I rate them 95% out of 100 cos, Shojo Jidai will always be my number ONE. (DON'T BASH PLEASE)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 pm

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
^ It's okay. It's not required for any SCANDAL fan to make SCANDAL as their number one. Just don't forget that SCANDAL's a band, 'kay? Heheheheh.

何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 am

Kirstenskittles

Kirstenskittles

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, when I was watching a music channel, I saw a video with cute Japanese girls singing & I was immediately mesmerized with them. I didn't saw the title & band name -I already know that they're a band. Not some poser girl group.- So, years later, I became addicted to Bleach and then I saw the OP and I search the video on Youtube. ANd I found it. I was surprised that! It was totally fate that I met them!!!

Band name- Awkward because I have to explain to everyone that I'm not a pervy. .uhuh.

Haruna- A hot and sexy girl. She's really pretty! .smile.

Tomomi- I'm really stunned at her! When I first saw her, my first thought was she looks like a cat. Until now, I really love her! LOVE

Mami- Well, a japanese emo girl, Haha. Can't help it. She really looks like one. Sorry Mami fans. .please.

Rina- Biggest eyes that I have ever seen. Well, when I first saw her, she looks really cool with the drums! .hora.

That's pretty much it. ALL HAIL SCANDAL! .hail.

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 5353652857_8dd79f8de7_m

TOMOMI OGAWA! ~<3

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 3 5356392140_5119f942c2

TOMOMI & HARUNA MOE~<3
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.