You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Orsoheart

Orsoheart

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Dobondobondo!! (like a lot of others LOVE )

1. the cute and bright mv
2. the song.
3. Mamitasu!!!!!

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 CA2uCho
Guys, girls, check this out! help me out! i'll help you too~ click here! i want to go to JAPAN!
  TOJ Onion 
Back to top Go down
fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dobondobondo because:

1. Their dance is nonstop.
2. They ate six boiled eggs.
3. Timo's mom saw a panda when she went to India.

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 Ban10
またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down
haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
almond crush

because....

1. haru is there
2. i love haru
3. haru owns me.

:v

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down
jammy4u2nv

jammy4u2nv

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've gotta say almond crush

1. Osaka Jo Hall - that dress is epic!!
2. Haruna is there!!!!
3. Pretty blown away first time I heard Rina sing!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
AmoKuro!

1. HARU and RINA, my top two favorite band members.
2. I met RAM RIDER, the guy who wrote "Koi no Hajimari wa Diet"; he signed my TaiScan LE A single and tweeted about it, and RINA also replied and tweeted to me about it!
3. I witnessed RINA singing the song in person at Wonderful Tonight~

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dobondobondo!
1. I like Mami
2. Both are talented instrument players.
3. Cherry Jam is hilarious:)

Back to top Go down
Haruki Ooshima

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dobondobondo duo for life .dies.

1. They're my wife and my bestfriend (Tomo is my wife and Mami my best .uhuh. ).
2. Both of them are amazing musicians. They could make some other songs together, it would be great! The sweat voice of Tomomi mixed to the punky one of Mami creates the perfect combination for a successful song!
3. The're so cheerful, totally crazy, whacky and together they can do everything!

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 IVBWk3j

❝No matter how deep the forest was that I was lost in, a smile was right by my side.
The surprises hidden in everyday life will change you greatly.
Remember that you have a sparkling diamond in your heart
~Yoake no Ryuuseigun - lyrics: Tomomi Ogawa
Back to top Go down
wasdgamer

wasdgamer

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://wasdgamer.deviantart.com
Dobondobondo~

1.MamiTimo combo is the best XD
2.Also, Mami looks cute in the PV :D
3. Funky music  .wow.

Back to top Go down
tri060397

tri060397

Caless Student
Caless Student
Although my bias is Haru and second is Rina but i will go with Dobobdobondo
- They sound fun and positive 
- love their instrumental 
- i dont like Almond crush

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 ZtYZraJ
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, it's a bit unfair now because Almond crush has only one... horrible song xD
So the clear winner for me is Dobondobondo (even in 2012 I would choose them)
1. Their songs are actually good
2. They always seems to be having fun while singing, which make it very enjoyable to listen
3. TOMAMI

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I'll be fair and base this on the one Almond Crush song vs Dobondobondo no Theme.  That being said, it's still clearly Dobondobondo for me.

1. The video and the song are very fun and spotlight Tomomi and Mami's goofiness together
2. It does the impossible and makes me enjoy listening to a rap song
3. Sorry, the Almond Crush song is terrible.  Too cutesy and girly for my taste.

Back to top Go down
kopenguin

kopenguin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Probably Dobondobondo

I like Haruna and Rina best, but I'm gonna have to agree with some of the people here: personally, I dislike koi no hajimeri wa diet. It's just not my style. And dobondobondo's song is hilarious.

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 N8Hlu2B
Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Late to the thread, but just want to jump in and say Dobondobondo too  Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 1f618 

1. They look like they are having so much fun together 
2. The lyrics are very funny with a personal touch
3. The genre is unexpected of them yet they can do it well 

But ever since they started writing their own songs it probably didn't make sense to do side projects like Dobon or Almond Crush anymore, since they could focus their creative energy on Scandal itself.

Maybe in future?  .love.

Last edited by Steadystate on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I'm not really a fan of both sub-units. But, I'd give the advantage to Dobondobondo because I like hip-hop and they are more fun to watch.

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Being I adore Tomomi it was an easy choice for me Happy

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I like both projects. I'm not a big fan of rap music. And even though I like Rina and Haruna more, I admit that the Dobondo project was more fun and professional!

Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^From a few interviews in their earlier years, whenever people asked what musicians they liked, Haruna and Rina would always cite pop artistes (I believe Haruna has cited Namie Amuro, Jonas Brothers, DNCE, and Girls Generation while Rina has cited Taylor Swift and Perfume) while I only ever remember Tomomi and Mami talking about Kiss and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. 

So I think they paired up that way because of their musical tastes then. If the band was asked to pair up again now, I think it'd be Rina/Mami since they've become a songwriting duo and Haru/Tomomi since they both wrote songs on KFTD so different from the rest.

What do you guys think? Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why! - Page 5 1f600

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well I don't really listen to either groups genre, but Definetly DOBONDOBONDO

1) Their songs are hilarious and fun to listen to, it's the kind of style that's playful and don't take seriously, LIKE SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE. 

2) They seem to favor DOBONDOBONDO group more, Mami and Tomomi are a fantastic dou and they take advantage of that and made more songs for them. 

3) Personally, I don't like the style of Almond Crush, i don't like Koi no Hajimari wa DIET, it to me sounded to serious Jpop. Plus Haruna wasn't really in it, it's more of a Rina show. Also they can make this style of pop if they wanted to now, so A/C genre isn't really unique outside the band, like Dobondo's hip hop. Just look at " i want you" it could have easily been another Almond crush song lol and I don't even care for that song. If this sub group had change style that is completely new from Scandal, like have them be a piano and acoustic guitar duet, it would have caught my attention. Because they don't really utilize Rina's piano playing very much. 

IMO the one good Almond Crush song is Midnight City .common. , yeah its a Scandal song, but Rina and Haruna are on main vocals and the song is a different style outside of the groups main genre soo...

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If this sub group had change style that is completely new from Scandal, like have them be a piano and acoustic guitar duet, it would have caught my attention. Because they don't really utilize Rina's piano playing very much. 
^THIS! Apart from this and the few live perfs of Kill The Virgin, we've not actually seen Rina play piano/keyboards much, even though it was mentioned quite frequently in earlier years that she started piano from age 3 before drums at age 15.

Now that we know Haruna is into city pop (Neon Town Escape), if would be kick-ass if she and Rina formed a piano pop duo.

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
DOBONDOBONDO

1) Mami
2)Tomomi
3)TOMAMI!!!

.cool.

Back to top Go down
Chrisiceman