Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:39 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

If you guys downloaded anything from Budokan (or better yet, the whole thing) show that to your mates. Emphasise the fact that it's completely live especially all the instruments (except Nanka Buttobase). For individual songs from the show, I'd go with SCANDAL Baby, Everybody Say Yeah, maybe Aitai and Shunsen.

If a gig at Budoukan doesn't impress then nothing will.

Of course, I understand that some people don't care for live shows but seriously, it's where magic happens. People who can't appreciate live music are missing out, in my opinion Happy

I saw SCANDAL PVs before I saw that live clip and I didn't care much for them until THAT moment.

Edit: Ah, the Animax Harukaze video is also good to show but Haru's vocals aren't live. This one is also really good, lots of fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTAJ7vZVCWQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Song to Introduce SCANDAL
Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Arisu-Aru

Arisu-Aru

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Shalotte25
I made some of my friends love SCANDAL, because of LOVE SURVIVE. But I'm still not sure what was more convincing for them: song or me running around happily when the song started. XD

Good Song to Introduce SCANDAL - Page 2 Anigif
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
Love Survive!~ LOVE

Good Song to Introduce SCANDAL - Page 2 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 am

echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This is quite a hard question, considering that Scandal can be quite diverse in their songs. However, I could have them listen to Shoujo S and Shunkan Sentimental first.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Since SCANDAL is diverse in their songs, I guess I'll use that as an advantage... To someone that isn't much of a rock fan, I'll first introduce him/her to SCANDAL songs that aren't so rock, but also at the same time introducing the other songs that are rock-ish or pop rock. Eventually, they'll be able to adapt to SCANDAL's style.

I have a friend that was curious about SCANDAL, and I know that she isn't really into hard rock, so I introduced her to Sakura Goodbye, Harukaze and Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY. At the same time, I also introduced her to Hi-Hi-Hi and Shunkan Sentimental. After that, she was asking for more songs! .clap.

And actually, what one really need in introducing SCANDAL (or any other artist) to others requires an open mind. You can't receive something with a closed hand (or mind for that matter) after all. So no matter how awesome SCANDAL is for you, if they refuse to accept it no matter how much effort you put on the endorsement and promotion, it won't work.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
For me I think is Love Survive and Shunken Sentimental (in this Pv They are so beautiful !), after Welcome Home and why not Cherry Jam xD

Good Song to Introduce SCANDAL - Page 2 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 pm

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL BABY, for sure.

Good Song to Introduce SCANDAL - Page 2 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hmmm..... since Scandal has such a different range for their songs, it would have to depend on the person you wanna show it too.

For people who love rock, I would go for Shunkan Sentimental or Nanka Buttobase. Nanka Buttobase has that awesome Mami solo that is just simply amazing! The live of this that was posted in a couple of posts ago would be good to introduce them with. They are totally rocking it and Haruna is just too gorgeous to be missed!

For people who love the calm music, I would go for Secret Base, even though they didn't compose it or write it. It's an amazing song to begin with, but with Scandal covering it, it was just beyond amazing. Also show them the pv because it shows their really close friendship and all those beautiful smiles<3 Just watch the pv yourself and see what I mean: Namida No Regret isn't also a bad choice as well.