Go down

SCANDAL in Malaysia [Page 16 of 19]

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 am

Gaiachong

Gaiachong

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
cool BB write down the cool moment of the live!!!!!!! but i hope next time this crowd learn how to respect the singer not cover they voice. this call super rude in this kind of live. plus Haru need shhh...... before she talk!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the review, BB! SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 81283..What a great show! SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 907478
May I ask, the guitar doodles/solo on Queens Are Trumps were they pre-recorded? I saw video posted by Alrick and I didn't hear any solo guitar looping around.

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 am

Muz

Muz

Caless Student
Caless Student
kikifish wrote:Just came back from the airport sending SCANDAL back to Japan, they were there so early and so nice.. hahaha

What time was they flight?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 am

Hitaka

Hitaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
you are lucky guys ^^

and what about card project?

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Tumblr_ojh50uhWXL1uv1ipoo2_400
SCANDAL RUSSIAN FC ADMIN 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
It's really good to hear that Haru's voice is in a very good condition! .clap. Thank you for the review, BB!

I'm really worried about her lately (well, ever since I knew about her voice problem, and although she's recovering nicely, I can't really help it. All the girls have nice voices, but she's my No. 1 when it comes to the vocals). And because of that (and also because they had such epic performances), I want a DVD of this live or of their QAT tour, or both!

And, yeah, what about the trumps card project? Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 am

kikifish

kikifish

Caless Student
Caless Student
Muz wrote:
kikifish wrote:Just came back from the airport sending SCANDAL back to Japan, they were there so early and so nice.. hahaha

What time was they flight?

Their flight is at 11.00am, but they were there since 8 i think. I got there at 9 and all four of them were just sitting there. They entered the gate at 9+

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:59 am

Muz

Muz

Caless Student
Caless Student
kikifish wrote:Their flight is at 11.00am, but they were there since 8 i think. I got there at 9 and all four of them were just sitting there. They entered the gate at 9+

How did you know about this? Did you searched for them whole of KLIA? or did you just asked about this from the orang putih guy bodyguard, the one I saw him from a pic of him from Facebook at KLIA. Hahaha. I thought of congratulate him for guarding the girls, hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 am

AteOneZero

AteOneZero

Caless Student
Caless Student
This was my first SCANDAL live, and it's really different from many of the other Japanese concerts I've seen. I'll just run through my experience and thoughts briefly. I won't talk too much about songs because someone already a did a great writeup on it.

Warning: my review might be a little too negative for some of you to take. It's mostly people-oriented negativity. No negativity towards the four queens.

Arrived in KL at around 9am and took a taxi down straight. Reached at about 10am. My spot in the queue wasn't so bad, though I got pushed back quite a bit. If you went up to the goods queue and just cut your way into the main queue after that, screw you.

Kudos to the woman near the front of the queue who screamed at the other lady trying to cut in. I really respect her. Everyone around clapped and cheered when she shouted too. Awesome.

I don't really know the story of the lady trying to cut in, but she said she didn't know where the queue was. Well, the layout was a little confusing I'll admit, but it's still nice to see the scolding lady take a stand.

Bought a T-shirt and had to wait another hour for the towels due to a delay.

Something cool about the tee I noticed was that the Japanese version didn't include Kuala Lumpur in the list of venues for QAT tour, but the one they were selling did. The tee is of pretty good quality too! Definitely a worthy buy.

When the towels arrived, I think just about everyone was disappointed. They were pretty much just plain coloured towels with a tiny Queens are trumps logo at the edge. Real disappointing. Heard many people saying it looked like a waste of money, lol.

Security was freaking lax. Most of the time they were huddled in one area just chatting with each other despite the obvious queue-cutting going on. The queue up there was a freaking mess. Security could have tried to do something about it, really. Would reflect better on them instead of sticking cigars in their mouths.

The girls really rocked the stage well, my eyes were glued on Tomo for the most part. :3

It was really upsetting that everyone was singing along to just about every single song, drowning out the vocals. I mean, it's cool and all if you just sing along to some bits and pieces (like MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO in LOVE SURVIVE), but why are you all turning the concert into a mass karaoke session? I'm very confused by this.

A lot of the people who came late tried to shove their way towards the front. Almost started a fight with someone because of that. VIP zone felt like a mosh pit, lol.

The MC was an absolute mess. I get that you're all thrilled to see SCANDAL live, but when they're talking you all should probably shut your mouths and have a listen. Shouting over them is nothing but rude.

The encore call was messy too. Before the members fully left the stage, the call had already begun. Seriously? The encore break is a period for everyone to rest. Give them a minute or two, you can start the call after that. It's always like this for the other concerts I've been to, with one guy leading. Not sure if this applies to SCANDAL too, but I'm guessing most Japanese concerts should be the same in this regard.

Another thing about the encore call I don't understand is why do you all have to stop shouting and start cheering every time the staff comes out to put down an instrument? Am I missing an inside joke here...? I don't watch DVDs of their lives, only PVs for the most part, so I don't know too much here.

I'll just end things here with a slightly more positive note: Tomo was the queen of fan service here. She waved a lot and blew kisses. Not to me (sadly), but she paid exceptional attention towards the left side. If I ever attend another SCANDAL live, I know where to be.

Anyway, that about sums it up for me.

I didn't go to the after party, headed straight down to the airport to wait for my flight back home. For those who went, how was it?

Last edited by AteOneZero on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing my shitty english)

誰かを好きに成りたい
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:13 am

maruku_093

maruku_093

Caless Student
Caless Student
@AteOneZero

good review... quite detailed too.. .uhuh. you're so lucky to be there.. me on the other hand... .silence.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Great review BB and AteOneZero. It's a shame the crowd was so rowdy from the line outside to the excessive shouting inside. I can understand AteOneZero's frustrations. Still, I wish I could've been there! Thanks for the insights!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
@AteOneZero
Very good review fam, yes I do agree with what you said, everything was quite messy, well it was my first concert I have ever attended,lol. So I don't know what usually happens. They should have sold the merchandise downstairs so that it would not have been so messy x_x. As for the singing along part, I found it weird,lol. Everyone sang along to pretty much the whole part of each song. Its not bad or anything but I wanted to hear my Queens sing clearly. OTZ Anyway, SCANDAL's performance was awesome and filled with energy, I would defo go to another of their concerts, if I had the peas of course.

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Pixela10SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:19 am

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
hmmmm,i just want to say apart from the scenes before the concert (which i'm thoroughly disappointed and frustrated, those that are there will know), we shall not say so much about it. negative stuffs shouldn't be posted here a lot also.

anyway, regarding the start of QaT, if my memories didn't fail me, it does seem MAMI was playing it, but i was too engrossed at HARUNA taking off her guitar and plucking out the mic, so may another guy to confirm it. sorry about that.

as for the trump card project, yuiseven delivered it succesfully to the girls during the meet and greet, where we are allowed to give the gifts, as long as it is not food-related. so overall, that's wonderful news!

EDIT: OH, i didn't see the staff part. hmmmm, is just part of something here in SEA. spore also liked that. We ourselves will cheer on eisuke when he comes out. i mean these staffs are always hidden behind the scenes. so we must give them the due respect they always do.

Last edited by BB on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Rinaavatar1
SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 am

fouretoo90

fouretoo90

Caless Student
Caless Student
@AteOneZero
yep,,quite agree with what you said there,,some people just can't stop their "oh,oh" even when they were singing..but i don't care about that,,since i was totally in front of tomo, my eyes just can't stop staring at her..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Elrinz

Caless Student
Caless Student
@AteOneZero
What you say is definitely a fact.
Overall the whole show was really good for me. only problem is the management.
Selling the goods upstairs is definitely a mistake. Honestly after buying the goods i myself was pretty confuse where the queue was leading
The instruments sound system was really good imo but the mic was definitely horrible hence fans would sound louder than their singing.
I find the stage pretty low as well. I couldnt see much due to my height >< But for SCANDAL, i was jumping all the time for enjoyment and being able to see them xD
Personally i really enjoyed Taiyou scandalous and shunkan sentimental. They were really rocking the stage! =D Hope they would come back like they say they would

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

dunk_6

dunk_6

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is the first time attended a standing concert, so i cannot say much so. But my expectation should be something like as the concert should happening as their live on yoyogi park, (that's when first time seen them live *online), Anywhere, the girls are awesome as usual. .clap.

i'm not regret even i'm in blue zone..i got to see them clear enuf even they cannot see me..ehehe
Hope to see them again as they promised to come back..heeh
So need to save more money before then..heheh

がんばれ~おお(^0^)V
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm

nashaa

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was at the very back. I couldn't hear the girls clearly, and I didn't know the audience were singing along the entire songs either! lol. So I think maybe the problem was not the audience overpowering them, but the mic itself? Except for Mami's, I can hear her clearly in Koe.

I enjoyed the show, nevertheless Happy

Recently Listened Tracks
SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Nashaa
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 pm

fairySC

fairySC

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is my first time attending the concert of japanese artist..
and it was sooooo amazing!!!
There is not a single second my eyes stop looking at them since they are soooo beautiful!!!

Hope to see them again live in malaysia!!!
I already miss them so much at this moment~ Please Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So.... any pictures or videos? probably not from the concert, but I hope any fan pics or SCANDAL pics uploaded online will be posted here, links, as well as any News media that reported on them either in Malaysia or Japan news media.

It's hard to find them when there are so scattered about everywhere.
nice if everything related are posted here, including photos and videos. btw, Who interviewed them while they were in Malaysia, a local news station, or a Japan pop/anime music related outlet? were they in Malaysian news at all?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Appledoughedit2SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Appledoughedit2
*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
gelion wrote:ok, i respect the guys..i believe some are member here, who camp at the concert since 8am....really respect them...

there was near a fight happen due to ppl wanted to cut line.........luckily it didn't...if not next no more Scandal in M'sia SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 146456

can anyone list down the songs that tonight they played?

it was my first concert and i want to go for more SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 804545

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:36 am

aYukai13

aYukai13

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm so envy those who are able to attend the concert. Hope they'll be back for another live next year. I'll be there to support them!!! TOJ Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:01 am

yatsushiro

yatsushiro

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yatsushiro
As always, the concert is simply awesome! I am happy to see the girls perform again.

Honestly, the only thing that I like about the VVIP zone is I can see all the girls very clearly. I managed to capture all their gestures to the fans. Unfortunately, we only have around four people cheering in the stands. Others are just watching silently while sitting in their comfy chairs. Well, I guess they have their own way to enjoy their concert. I always wave my light sticks all the time so that the girls can notice us. My apologies to those people whom I blocked their view because of my constant jumping.

Anyway, I am not going to share my negativity in the concert. I am sure everyone else knows what's lacking.

Overall, I am happy that they visited Malaysia. I traveled all the way from Singapore just to see the girls. Hopefully, they will perform in the Philippines soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 am

xiswen

xiswen

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

KL Live really needs to do something with their sound system bc there's really something wrong with the mic. not only for this live only but i've been to other event there and the mic sucks too

for mami's solo, koe, is it just me or is it really that she sounds a bit high pitched?
i keep on checking tomo's side whether she's backing up mami's voice or not but she's not.
i think this is another mic problem if it's not just me that heard that

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 VL1OgSCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 16 Ov3TX
Tomo and Haru waving at me .love.

121129 | 121130 | 121201 | 121202 | 130318 | 130319 | 130320
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 am

dunk_6

dunk_6

Caless Student
Caless Student
xiswen wrote:KL Live really needs to do something with their sound system bc there's really something wrong with the mic. not only for this live only but i've been to other event there and the mic sucks too

for mami's solo, koe, is it just me or is it really that she sounds a bit high pitched?
i keep on checking tomo's side whether she's backing up mami's voice or not but she's not.
i think this is another mic problem if it's not just me that heard that

You are right..i also think that the sound system are terrible. The guy, i think the name is eisuke(correct me if im wrong)? need to do fixing for another round to get it right. becoz of that the concert started a bit late.

がんばれ~おお(^0^)V
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 am

Elrinz

Caless Student
Caless Student
@xiswen agreed! i also felt Mami's voice who's not high pitched at all become high pitched. The mic definitely was a let down >< And i also think the girls wasn't happy with the mic system as well. I'm not sure if its just me or not but i think saw Haruna made weird faces while singing when the mic was having problem at certain parts where even no vocal was heard. I think its in the first few songs

But anyways, overall perfomance was great! i was kinda jealous at the gold zone =p Better view and less ppl xD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.