You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice?
Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
When I first heard Tomomi's voice in Shunkan, I thought it was realllllly high. While it definitely fit the song, I had never heard a singing voice that high lol. Let's just say I wasn't as fond of her voice as I am today. .whistle.

Anyone else felt the same??

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 61185
Back to top Go down
mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i did feel the same before haha. but i love Tomo's voice now. I think i appreciated it first when i heard Switch ~

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
mafu_kurohime wrote:i did feel the same before haha. but i love Tomo's voice now. I think i appreciated it first when i heard Switch ~

same here. Switch is definitely The Tomo Song

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 61185
Back to top Go down
Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I fell in love with Tomomi's voice the first time I really noticed it. I got into Scandal only earlier this year. One of the first songs I heard was Harukaze. The second she started singing that chorus I was in love with her voice. Mainly because it was so different than anything I had ever heard before. Houkago 1H is my favorite Scandal song simply because I love Tomomi's voice that much.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
My son ( who is not a Japanese music fan ) says Tomomi's voice makes him want to tear his ears
off !
But I could listen to her all day and she has been my favourite since 2008, although I really like the
others girls as well of course.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I dunno I found her okay from the beginning... like I normally found high pitch girls just annoying partially cause they pretend to be high pitch but Tomo was an exception

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
at first I was neutral with her voice. But, as time goes by I actually love it (and for some reason I don't know myself, I reeeeally love her singing in Taiyou Scandalous and Aitai from budokan live Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 12776 ) especially when combined with Haru's voice. In fact, I think I'm gonna feel awkward hearing Haruna singing without Tomomi singing as well. lol (Namida no Regret is an exception)

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
When I heard my first song of SCANDAL, Harukaze, I said "Wow, what this voice ?!" In France nobody can sing like her, in Switch it's so beautiful !

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
When my mum heard her voice for the first time she was like "...she sounds like Mickey Mouse!"
I can't remember what I thought exactly, but I found it pretty high pitched too.
Well, it was shoujo s and I really liked the way her voice sounds with Haru, so I got pretty fast used to it. Now I think her voice isn't even that high Wink

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down
timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
it was the thing i loved about her!! lol

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down
harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The first time I heard Tomo's voice I was surprised at how high it was that I had to lower the volume a bit, but her voice was great and it went perfectly with Haru's deep voice. Although her voice may get soo~ high-pitched at times, I still love it!

Now that I think about it...it doesn't sound so high now..maybe getting used to it .uhuh.

Back to top Go down
february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yes, and at first i don't think i liked it that much. when i listened to shoujo s (the first scandal song i heard), i didn't really notice it, but when i listened to kimi to yoru to namida, it made me flinch a bit.

but i've grown to love her voice; it's the perfect contrast to haruna's voice, and she sounds great when she's singing with mami.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 9a12711f2961b114fdc930d81ddd3237
tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down
ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nope, I've always loved Timo's voice. I especially like how she talks in normal convos. Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 12776

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 79339
Back to top Go down
BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
When I first heard SCANDAL by watching their LOVE SURVIVE PV, I thought her voice was really high, but it still sounded great and I loved it. I just couldn't imagine SCANDAL without her voice. I agree that it provides such a good contrast with Haruna's and Mami's deeper voices, they all just sound so great together!

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
honestly i dont really like her high-pitched voice but her voice blends well with haru so im okay with it

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hmmmm .... At first I didn't like Tomomi's voice because it's too high pitched for me .... but when I heard Switch it changed my opinion on her voice.... and whenever she blends with Haruna, it's a complete package...

Also loved her parts in Hikare/Harukaze/SL Magic

Back to top Go down
yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
The first time I watched the Harukaze live video, I was like (O.o) wow, her voice is really high. I thought it was weird, but then I watched the video again because I liked the song and I wanted to see Mami again. The second time around, I already got used to her voice, so it sounded fine to me, and then I started like her voice. Not only did I think Tomomi's voice was weird, I also kinda thought Haruna's voice was weird, but they surprisingly go very well together, because of the high/ low contrast.

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I listent to scandal from DOLL and still now, I can't listen to tomo's voice without thinking 'omg your voice is toooo high for my taste tomo' lol. not that I dislike her, but her voice is not my favorite definitly ahah

Back to top Go down
ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
Not for me.

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Tomo Voice
Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:32 am

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
No , I just loved it straight away.

The solo bit she sings on live version of Shining Star , where she puts her hands in the air. Melody descends gracefully....Heartbreakingly beautiful !!!!! Always makes me wanna cry..
... sniff sniff Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 146456.......... Love that girl. Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 911293

Back to top Go down

All Of Treasures

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tomomi's voice is absolutely divine, as far as I'm concerned! It always has been.

Back to top Go down
Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Most of you loved Tomo's voice from the start? And only a few dislikes it.

Me, I'm one of the few who disliked her voice at first. I was like, "Is she always forcing her voice to be THAT high??" But a few weeks of listening their songs and watching their lives, I learned to love it!

LOVE
Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? LOGO
.love.
Back to top Go down
Ronrinesu

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
I've always liked her voive more than Haruna's. Her voice was the main reason I was interested in SCANDAL. And Tomomi is a better singer than Haruna in my opinion.

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? 40-3

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒️ DeviantART ♒️ Tumblr ♒️ MyAnimeList ♒️ Last.fm 

♒️ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down
LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
I find her voice high-pitched actually, and I'm not that fond of those type of voices 'cause it's very common in the Japanese music industry. And it's annoying me sometimes, honestly. However, there are some songs that I really enjoy listening to her, for example Koi No Kaijitsu, Houkago 1h and Shoujo S. And she blends perfectly with Haruna so all is well. Happy

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down
parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Didn't really catch on to her voice until I listened to Hokago 1H.
That started it for me, the love (and appreciation) for her voice.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum