You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@anchiel: I'm pretty sure they're only used because they sound like "I want you" in English.

Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Oh... Thanks for clearing things up! .hail.

I was really confused when I saw the original lyrics in the photobook. Thanks again! Happy

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Anemayfan wrote:@thoseguiltyeyes Thank you once again for the lyrics and translations!

I actually wasn't surprised by the lyrics of Kill The Virgin and more so I wasn't surprised the girls were willing to perform it. KTV did give me a WTH reaction when I first heard it because my translating skills had so many disjointed phrases and because the parts of it that I was able to translate and understand made NO sense to me on the whole Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 675914 I loved the 80's vibe though and quickly grew to like it. This song does have mature themes, but I was surprised how shocked some people were over it. I read their Q&A in the Baby Action PB and I've seen some of the more recent interviews they've had since Taiyou Scandalous and from those I got the impression that Tomomi, Haruna, and Mami are a bit "naughty" (yes THAT meaning of naughty). So from my point of view, when the girls first saw the lyrics for KTV only Rina would've gone "WTF!" Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 21831 while the others especially Timo would've jumped right into it, which is probably why she took the lead vocals on it. I can fully imagine Tomomi going "I want to sing this!" Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 610566

Eh? So Haruna, Mami and Timo can be classified as naughty?! Now my curiosity is taking over... What were some of the questions in the photobook anyway and which interviews? Lols, even Mami and Haruna said that Tomo has an erotic personality... whatever that means.

Like I said though, KTV's lyrics isn't that big of a deal unless you're not mature or are too young. Plus, it has a very nice catchy 80's-90's tune but is it me or does Timo's voice sound a little off? It sounds like it's really edited compared to other songs like Bitter Chocolate... Or maybe it's just me.. -_- but nevertheless, Tomo is still great!

.love. LOVE

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@anchiel: Oh, and I think it also could mean just what the kanji characters mean: Love is a trap/play. In lyrics, it's pretty common to have kanji characters mean different things at the same time.

@ichiruki!: Here's the thread for the BABY ACTION Q&A:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t4084-baby-action-100q-100a

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes: Hmmm... That may also be the case... I guess that also makes the lyrics more mysterious. More like a multi-layered kind of lyrics... .uhuh.

Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Anemayfan wrote:So from my point of view, when the girls first saw the lyrics for KTV only Rina would've gone "WTF!" Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 21831 while the others especially Timo would've jumped right into it, which is probably why she took the lead vocals on it. I can fully imagine Tomomi going "I want to sing this!" Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 610566
.lol.

.lol.
epic dude.. totally fit for Tomo .uhuh.
..yes..Actually this song..makes me want to do my 80's funky moves.. .dance.

me want you..
Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eQueens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

All Of Treasures

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:In all seriousness, I personally think these lyrics are almost nonsensical, so seeing all these people getting worked up over them is a little odd. I get that the lyrics deal with a "mature" subject but it's not like they're explicit or anything; they hardly make any sense as a whole. It's like they lightly touch upon the subject but don't delve that deeply into it.

I agree with this. The lyrics don't really have an impact on me at all. I love the music, though.

On another note, has anyone else fallen in love with "Koe"?

Back to top Go down
Sabroni

Sabroni

Caless Student
Caless Student
All Of Treasures wrote:On another note, has anyone else fallen in love with "Koe"?

I've fallen in love with Mami's singing on it!

Back to top Go down
UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes thanks for the lyrics btw. Nice one I don't see any problem w/ KTV coz we all know musicians just have their own stories (of course, d experience, hajimetal had it already), they just have to share it through music...He didn't intend to show something bad...as for the listeners, you just have to reflect to it, experienced or not...coz we know there is a good point for writing this song...btw, love the beat!

sorry for my english^^ not really used to it.

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down
RinaTaichou

RinaTaichou

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://kingandqueenbitches.tumblr.com
Thanks for the lyrics @thoseguiltyeyes!!! I can finally sing along to their new tracks! .smile.

Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 Scanda16
Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
All Of Treasures wrote:On another note, has anyone else fallen in love with "Koe"?

Count me in!! Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 924158
Everyday during my morning walk I take my iPod full of Scandal songs, and listening to Koe while watching the sunrise makes me feel like if I'm in an Anime opening...
IMO, the best vocals from Mami to date.
Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 35276

Back to top Go down
psycho-frame

psycho-frame

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://azure_dragon1126@yahoo.com
kill the virgin Lyrics sure is surprising. i have not much problem with the lyrics myself but when im introducing Scandal to someone.. thats really one song that which i would choose carefully to whom i could show it.....
I just don't want anyone thinking dirty of them. .ehem. and non fans are prone to that. . .wew.

.shy.
Back to top Go down
rusti3

rusti3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i just noticed that this album is not added yet to the Lyrics Index. XD

Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 Th_T_B2_zps45268de4
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
rusti3 wrote:i just noticed that this album is not added yet to the Lyrics Index. XD
Neither have the Pin Heel Surfer single nor Happy Collector lyrics as well XD

Back to top Go down
exzavier

exzavier

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank You so much for the lyrics! Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 450165

Back to top Go down
Mdri

Mdri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Koe's lyrics are brilliant

Back to top Go down
Karu-chan

Karu-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
.clap. akshakjshakdhaksdh i love all the lyrics!!! nice job :3

Back to top Go down
DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
I'm late to the party but the lyrics really did change my view of Kill the Virgin. Makes me want to kill the lyricist. xD Kidding aside, I hope SCANDAL should solely write their lyrics. I wouldn't mind if say TOMO wrote those lyrics because I would be listening to her psyche and way of thinking. But listening to SCANDAL singing some guy's "curious" thoughts puts me off a little. I know that a lot of SCANDAL's songs are written by other talented folks but I think its high time SCANDAL took the reigns.

Aside from that, Queens Are Trumps is truly an epic album and shows the maturity of the band and I think their best album yet. Thumbs up

EDIT : I noticed a very minor typo in Bitter Chocolate.
And in a too wide, cold bed, seeing someone's else dream

Back to top Go down
Eduwat_ed

Eduwat_ed

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the lyrics it really helps

Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 Bdf9996e-a0ac-4c99-bff7-7addae4b4641

.love.

"The Girl That Makes Me Fall To The World Of Drums and Scandal"

LOVE
Back to top Go down

qurtubi

Banned
Banned
Another thanks ... Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 922879
Man, u deserve to be a moderator ...
ups, u're already a moderator ... Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 50249

Back to top Go down
IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Queens are trumps has an additional CD where you have a look behind the scenes and 2 music videos, one is the song Rina performed in Osaka, the second is from Mami and Tomomi in the dobondobon style.
First, what name has the second song? Could someone translate the lyrics?

Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

^You mean Cherry Jam? The lyrics for that song can be found here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6286-taiyou-scandalous-single-lyrics. The English translations are included.

Back to top Go down
IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yep, thank you.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
MAMI in koe stole my heart

thanks for the lyrics

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
i love mami-chan's voice in koe Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 3566927540

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen- Album Lyrics - Page 3 <a href=
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.