Posted Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:52 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
...I like saying kawaii.. LOVE

me want you..
habits from anime or anything - Page 2 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
habits from anime or anything - Page 2 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41ehabits from anime or anything - Page 2 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Re: habits from anime or anything
Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:57 pm

hanginG

hanginG

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ceej!~ wrote:I say Urusai Urusai Urusai!! (Shut up! 3x) like Shana from Shakugan no Shana.. I have a mild tsundere Nice one
^
kawaii!!! LOVE

Anyway mine...
saying "eto ne..." or "ano ne..." while thinking of what to say next.
and apparently "kawaii"

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 am

blazeboy

blazeboy

Caless Student
Caless Student
yes.. I usually overreacts.. like .clap. .wtf. .omg. .nervous. Happy Onion Onion Depress :stress:

hmm >.>

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 pm

iceblinkjosh

iceblinkjosh

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaForYou
I read it all! Very interesting habits, guys. Happy

Well for me, it's the usual.

When I'm eating at home, I always eat in bowls & w/ chopsticks!
I used to bow a lot when meeting/greeting people (esp. in my college days--that was the height of my kpop/jpop/anime addiction) haha

and especially--Japanese foods!
Takoyaki, sushi, taiyaki, sashimi, katsudon, ramen, whatever Japanese-ish I eat it with passion!

habits from anime or anything - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Mami FTW!

Mami FTW!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

-I also have the same habit as Parkel-san in that i subconciously put my thumb on my lips when thinking( also death note L) Ho Onion

-I also like saying 'Aftah Dark' , when i am out with a group of friends at night, just like Masafumi Goto says it in the After Dark PV Thumbs Onion , surprises them (also, the song is from the band asian kung fu generation for those who J-Rock Thumbs Onion )

- I like saying 'ettttooooo' (long, not just eto lolz .clap.) or 'annoo' before thinking something

- Like meimeimadarao-San, i used to use the Ka....me....ha...me..Haaa! move on my little brother whenever i was bored or whenever he annoyed me Onion Shine , but suffice to say, my brother was not blasted into oblivion (DBZ) Onion Cry

-Lastly, I am obssessed with the phrase 'Kyoufo wo Oshiete Yaru'(i will teach you the meaning of fear) used by devil Jin in tekken( Sorry!! not an anime ) but still i use it whenever someone annoys me and then they stand there looking at me like i am some kind of an idiot! Onion Sigh

habits from anime or anything - Page 2 38602712
I Love you, MAMI!! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 am

Mamiiheart

Mamiiheart

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://mynameischinchan.weebly.com/index.html
For me -- I always Shout the word " Shimatta !!!! " everytime I did something reckless. It's mean Damn it right ? haha .

habits from anime or anything - Page 2 Tumblr_m1oc7mjVXF1rsd7dmo1_500
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:53 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..saying..neeee??? .nani.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Saying " Fuzakeruna" and ''Shi'ne" .

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:21 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For some odd reason, i always clasp my hands as if I were an alchemist...

And I like to thank Sakata Gintoki for the habit of picking my nose... xD

habits from anime or anything - Page 2 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Saying "DIE" to everyone

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:45 pm

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ehhh, I'm always speaking japanese (the words I've learned from anime)

habits from anime or anything - Page 2 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Aoyama_Nanami

Aoyama_Nanami

Caless Student
Caless Student
Engrish, sometimes like london accent, bowing is another thing i do unconsciously as well often.

Sometimes i use honorifics, not with last name but first name.

Saying usurai x 3 as Shana does, it is so girlish for me. 

Once i gave a thought if i should end my phrases with ~nano, ~de arimasu, ~geso, and so on; since i speak spanish, it'd be so wierd.

7. Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
(Ludwig Wittegenstein)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Claiming that my hobby is sleeping, although it's true- it's anime inspired

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 am

Rencast_Guilty

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
- the habit of....the thing with the glasses (adjusting its position while doing serious talking)
- the L(DeathNote) sitting position and stance
- TK dance when I get nervous
- Speaking Japanese when doing self intro at school...i usually adjust my voice and tone to Lelouch's Voice
- Speaking random idiocy (Baka to Test influence)
- Leaning against the wall w/ one foot on the ground the other also leaning against the wall, arms crossed head down....demonic smile while speaking something epic....sometimes punchlines fail

habits from anime or anything - Page 2 Photo.php?fbid=334681953327735&set=a.241925532603378.56543

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:42 pm

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
- I tend to say "shimatta" if I'm shocked/surprised.
- The way I hold my umbrella like wielding a katana.

habits from anime or anything - Page 2 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 am

If I were to speak about myself I have only few habits I have adapted from watching Anime shows and these are: Puffing my cheeks, pursing my lips (which I unwarily do often) and doodling anime stuff. 

However, my band mates were somehow avid Anime fans too in one point and I am often influenced by them so I can't imagine how much have we really adapted from watching Anime shows. As far as I know they tend to use Japanese honorifics, especially our drummer who greets me with Japanese greetings and sometimes refers to me as "Adii-chan" or calls me "Shizuka" which means "quiet" because I am somewhat silent in person, contrary to what I am in ShoutBox, haha. But needless to say, I think my true self surfaces on ShoutBox more than in real life because the shyness and deep-thinking is only what's keeping me silent in person. Also, I don't have a lot of people to talk to in person, I'm mostly a homebody so I only get to talk/chat online. Anyway before I draw any farther from the topic I think our band's randomness and humour are also influenced by anime, especially our knack of imagining funny and out-of-this-world stuff.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.