You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: What was the first SCANDAL album you bought?
Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:09 am

sharker_haru

sharker_haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shiriru wrote:Anyway I would like to see what the very first SCANDAL album you guys got (include pics if you can What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 924158 ). I just got my SCANDAL BABY ACTION Magazine Album today. It was difficult to get since they don't sell SCANDAL CD's in my country like other artists (*ahem* hint hint What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 628112 ). Really enjoying reading through the magazine and listening to the tracks at the same time. What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 628112

What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 Forum_10

for me is R girls rock mini cover album ~ love the song " secret base " What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 911293

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
If it weren't for SCANDAL, I may never have tried to buy stuff online. Although the first album that I bought wasn't the first thing that I bought through the internet (It was the SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN DVD, and still, SCANDAL stuff).

The first album that I bought was Scandal Show CD+DVD edition, but it came so late, that my Queens are Trumps CD+photobook edition arrived first.

So, technically it's Scandal Show, but I enjoyed Queens are Trumps first. I also want buy the photobook editions of the other albums but some are sadly 'out of print'. Onion Tsk

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:06 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
anchiel wrote:If it weren't for SCANDAL, I may never have tried to buy stuff online. Although the first album that I bought wasn't the first thing that I bought through the internet (It was the SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN DVD, and still, SCANDAL stuff).

The first album that I bought was Scandal Show CD+DVD edition, but it came so late, that my Queens are Trumps CD+photobook edition arrived first.

So, technically it's Scandal Show, but I enjoyed Queens are Trumps first. I also want buy the photobook editions of the other albums but some are sadly 'out of print'. Onion Tsk

yeah, their photobook are very fast to sold out. but at least you have one photobook and you can stare the photos all day. my first and only photobook is SCANDAL SHOW CD+photobook

What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:41 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
@jona DJ: I actually want to have the SCANDAL SHOW PB edition! But when I was planning to buy it (because I was amazed by QaT PB), it was already sold out! Waaa Onion SCANDAL's PB editions are expensive, but still a lot of people buy it! Well, yeah, you can stare at the pictures all you want. Onion Shine

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:47 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
Temptation Box PB, after the first purchase i can't stop buying their products Tantrum Onion

What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 am

Wise999

Wise999

Caless Student
Caless Student
Temptation Box 2010 - PB
Baby Action 2011 - PB
Scandal Show - 2012 CD+DVD - Malaysia Edition
Scandal Vs Budokan 2012 - Hong Kong Edition
Queens Are Trumps 2012 - PB
Queens Are Trumps 2012 - CD+DVD - Signatured

What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 Sd_img13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Shiriru

Shiriru

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaitoKid wrote:Temptation Box PB, after the first purchase i can't stop buying their products Tantrum Onion

It's like a disease. Once you start, it spreads till you can't stop Happy Onion . Can't wait for the Encore Show album next year Happy)

[img]What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 Scanda11[/img]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
BEST★SCANDAL

LOVE RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 Back_o12 RAWR Onion
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have to spend my money on lots of other cd's, so I am going for the cheapest ones! =P And yeah, then you are facing a problem, for Japanese cd's are too expensive in my opinion. If they want people to buy cd's that badly, they mustn't make them so expensive! What was the first SCANDAL album you bought? - Page 2 28868 Sudden rage. ^^

Luckily, Scandal is popular!
The first (and only) record I got of Scandal is the Korean version of Temptation Box. =)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.