Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
It's a bit complicated for me about this topic. According to a temperament test, I am Phlegmatic. It means I'm indecisive, laid back, kinda just follow the flow of everything, doesn't like to give commands, or something like that.

I like that part of me, because I can do almost everything without worrying about mood and such, and maybe people like me better because they think I'm with them.

I also hate that part of me, because it gives me less time to think about myself. Sometimes I just say yes to something even if I don't like it so, only because I wanna please everyone.

I rant too much, don't I?

.omg.What do you like about yourself and what you don`t?? - Page 2 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down
quacky

quacky

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What I like about myself is that, I can easily remember names of people.

What I hate about myself is that I get to attached to people and things. And that is the thing I want to change in myself. I want to enjoy things and not thinking too much on everything. Because on times I think too much I always messed up on things.

What do you like about yourself and what you don`t?? - Page 2 <a href=What do you like about yourself and what you don`t?? - Page 2 Tumblr11" />

[url=What do you like about yourself and what you don`t?? - Page 2 ZyLI8Ij][IMG]
Back to top Go down
Keizuki

Keizuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I like all good things from me .happy.
Like I like challenge, I'm not arrogant like the jocks in my school, and I'm...a good boy .toj.

And the things that I dislike/want to change is my lack of stamina cause I got tired very easy, I can't play musical instrument I really want to play drums... and I never get best scores... .shy. (like I'm good at several subject and also bad at several subject...)

What do you like about yourself and what you don`t?? - Page 2 513813 RINA What do you like about yourself and what you don`t?? - Page 2 12776
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Can't remember well names of people or anime characters,

my mindset changes fast.--DISLIKE.

I know when to give up,

to fight back at the right time--LIKE

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down