You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Craziest things [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Craziest things
Posted Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 am

gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:@Adii, HAHAHA, the driver might have thought that he's getting "Glee-punk'd"!

That was what I also thought after the incident, Anne. I hope the driver did not think we did that on purpose xD

Hasenfu wrote:Lol, Adii!

I had a simimilar experience when I was in choir, but without panic attacks ^^. After a concert (actually it was something between a meeting and a dinner party) with some (at this time very popular german) politicians and also a famous churchman in Mainz we were all so happy and hyper that we sang on our whole way home. From when we left the building and went through the city to our bus and on the highway we sang our whole repertoire from Grease to O fortune of Carmina Burana. Our school principal (it's a convent school) must have been very proud of us, because he was able to attend this event with us, so that he didn't stop us Happy That was a very great evening!

Awesome! It's good to know you've had a non-troublesome experience with choir, Hasenfu Thumbs Onion I guess choirs do have a tendency to sing at the most unsuitable places, on instances where a certain level of happiness is triggered. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:@Adii, HAHAHA, the driver might have thought that he's getting "Glee-punk'd"!

I thought it was more like he thought an angel of death came for him, considering how the song sounds like .lol.

.omg.Craziest things - Page 2 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 am

rina-sama

rina-sama

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
one of the craziest thing I've done is memorizing Kanji.. Hiragana and Katakana are fairly easy for me, but Kanji is just

lol mee too, when senior high school

another craziest thing i almost burned my house because our friend that was there all bored

Craziest things - Page 2 3583655_o
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
To have lots of dreams, then do nothing.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:44 pm

fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
Hiei wrote:To have lots of dreams, then do nothing.
Nice quote Hiei Craziest things - Page 2 450165

Action for one dream better than have a lot dream.... Isn't It

Tama SCANDALOUS

Craziest things - Page 2 2572229682Craziest things - Page 2 2572229682Craziest things - Page 2 2572229682
Craziest things - Page 2 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!Craziest things - Page 2 924158
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:55 pm

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
craziest thing that I've done???

I think that was when I confessed to my P.E. Instructor in front of the whole class.. Craziest things - Page 2 296664(I didn't even believe that I did that) ... Craziest things - Page 2 2092136308

Craziest things - Page 2 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:28 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
hmmm...

craziest thing that happened to me is when i was almost hit by a passing motorcycle. gosh, that was so traumatic; i still remember the sensation back then. so scary

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Craziest things - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:33 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
In the Philippines, people don't wear slippers or shoes inside the house. We leave it outside. When I was about 5 or 6, I went out of the house to play. But our neighbor's slippers were in my way so I threw all of their slippers. .evilgrin.

Craziest things - Page 2 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:40 am

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
that was baaad. real bad, hahaha
nice goin' Sugarcube

Craziest things - Page 2 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:59 am

RonCortez

RonCortez

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
the craziest thing I even did was in the Singapore SCANDAL live. When in the Autogpraph session I blew flying kiss to Rina (and she reply it back) (I dont know why i done that, I'm sure that time it wasn't me doing it ) and now im not sure if I will survive or not after this post cuz i have done that to Mami as well Onion Sigh

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 am

w00dpiller

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mine was when we were waiting in the airport to out flight to Thailand. I had my airplane ticket on my left hand, and on the other hand I was holding a Mentos roll. Unfortunately, there was only one last piece of Mentos, so I ate the last piece of Mentos and threw the "Mentos wrapper" in the trash can. Then my mom told us to give her our tickets, and that was when I realized I had thrown my plane ticket! Waaahh hahahahaha so I ran back to the trash bin and fortunately, it was still there, but unfortunately, I saw a man who looked at me and quietly giggled to himself because he witnessed my stupidity. Onion Depress Never have I been so embarrassed hehe.

I don't usually rock 'n roll, but when I do, it's gotta be, and always, Scandal!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
RonCortez wrote:the craziest thing I even did was in the Singapore SCANDAL live. When in the Autogpraph session I blew flying kiss to Rina (and she reply it back) (I dont know why i done that, I'm sure that time it wasn't me doing it ) and now im not sure if I will survive or not after this post cuz i have done that to Mami as well Onion Sigh

Lol, what did Mami do? Nice one

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 pm

RonCortez

RonCortez

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hasenfu wrote:
RonCortez wrote:the craziest thing I even did was in the Singapore SCANDAL live. When in the Autogpraph session I blew flying kiss to Rina (and she reply it back) (I dont know why i done that, I'm sure that time it wasn't me doing it ) and now im not sure if I will survive or not after this post cuz i have done that to Mami as well Onion Sigh

Lol, what did Mami do? Nice one

nothing,she just blush and say thanks.then i was like :freeze:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Haha, I actually would have expected their reactions to be the other way round! .lol. Awesome!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:50 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Sugarcube
.lol.

@RonCortez
nice that Rina replied back. Mami blushed haha

Craziest things - Page 2 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:28 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
graysky14 wrote:that was baaad. real bad, hahaha
nice goin' Sugarcube

I know. .cool.

Craziest things - Page 2 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
fendipratama007 wrote:
Hiei wrote:To have lots of dreams, then do nothing.
Nice quote Hiei Craziest things - Page 2 450165

Action for one dream better than have a lot dream.... Isn't It

Yeah, you're right.

@ Topic,
When i lose a gamble against my younger siblings

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Sasshi ( Rino Sashihara ) won the AKB Senbatsu !

Craziest things - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hmm, maybe it is not really a "crazy" thing, but more an embarrassing thing. I think it was last year, when I was still studying and had to copy something in the library. Because I cannot handle copying machines very well, I was somewhat confused about how to scale my copy of a weird sized kind of sheet music. An employee of the library probably saw my confused look, and offered to help me. =) When I wanted to thank him, I accidentally said "here you are" instead of "thank you". Craziest things - Page 2 50249 Well, it does not really make sense translated in English, but actually I stole the text of the employee instead of thanking him, which resulted into a messed up role play. Luckily he already went out of the room when I said that...

But I noticed it happens more frequently, doing the opposite of what I want to do. The situation w00dpiller sketched some posts ago could have happened to me easily, too. =P Luckily, I haven't switched such important things, but did things like showing my bank card instead of my train pass - which were in the same pocket, apparently!

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
crazy thing when i post this short in comparison to this one's ^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum