Go down

Craziest things [Page 1 of 2]

Craziest things
Posted Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Arekusu89

Arekusu89

Caless Student
Caless Student
What whas the craziest thing or things you`ve evere done?!!
I`ll start first.
I drove my motorcycle 369 km/h ..I know it isn`t a very big deal...and the second one was that I did bungee jumping from a very high bridge in Grecce .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Re: Craziest things
Posted Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Geeze, you really make me think about myself...

I think the craziest thing I ever did, was flying to Finland in deepest winter (-20°C), just to see Sonata Arctica. And after the show I waited for the band without a scarf, gloves or bonnet, because me and my friend didn't want to waste time at the wardrobe... But it was worth it, I met the singer and the drummer!

I know this is boring compared to the people here who went to Malaysia to see Scandal...

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Arekusu89

Arekusu89

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think we all have our stories to tell..Happy yours is quite interesting.. .smile.
Thank you for your post Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Arekusu89 wrote:What whas the craziest thing or things you`ve evere done?!!
I`ll start first.
I drove my motorcycle 369 km/h ..I know it isn`t a very big deal...and the second one was that I did bungee jumping from a very high bridge in Grecce .uhuh.
.omg. What motorcycle did you ride?
The top speed (ever) in the history of MotoGP is 349.288 km/h (217.038 mph), set by Dani Pedrosa riding a Repsol Honda RC212V 800 cc during Free Practice 1 at the 2009 Italian motorcycle Grand Prix. They are the best word professional racers.

BMW S1000RR 998cc top speed only 188 mph (303 km/h)
Ducati Desmosedici RR 989cc top speed only 188.2–190.78 mph (302.9–307.03 km/h)
Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird 1,137 cc only 170–180 mph (270–290 km/h)

Even not so many luxurious expensive sport cars can reach that speed. .wow. .clap.

Craziest things E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Craziest things SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:43 am

Arekusu89

Arekusu89

Caless Student
Caless Student
well...we`re not in Moto GP you know..There are a lot of bikes that can do better than that..I had a Suzuki GSX 1300R (Hayabusa) without the limitator and a little changes in the turbo ..A friend of mine hit a top speed of 388 km/h..so..belive me..it`s achieveble Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Man, as long as I can remember I never even reach 100km/h with motorbike. I'm such a chicken .sweat.
A roller coaster is the craziest thing for me Onion Smile

Craziest things E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Craziest things SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:11 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
For me , the crazy thing i've done was ride a dirt bike on the open road (you can't, you have to ride it on a private road or something like that). I've also ride a pocket bike in a school (I don't know if you see what it is, it's a little little motorcycle) .

Craziest things MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:42 am

Arekusu89

Arekusu89

Caless Student
Caless Student
That`s nice..Happy my friend has a pocket bike..Happy)) it`s really cool riding it..but..if you`re too tall you`re screwed..Happy)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:11 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
yes !! ROFL now i'm over 6 feet but that was when I was younger (5-6 years ago)

Craziest things MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Got to add a point.

Slept at minus temperatures in a Tent tonight. Probably The most stupid thing I've ever done. It was _so_ cold. There was an ice layer at our tent.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 pm

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I had to fight with a really big rottweiler. Onion Sigh

Craziest things 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
Punch the person who is your truly love :D

Craziest things Ggggg112
Craziest things 296664I L0ve Scandal!!Craziest things 477790        Craziest things 4084580553Forever Scandal Craziest things 3566927540
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:54 pm

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Went wild during SCANDAL's live in Malaysia I guess.. .hora.

Craziest things Scanda15
SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 12:05 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Erick M wrote:Man, as long as I can remember I never even reach 100km/h with motorbike. I'm such a chicken .sweat.
A roller coaster is the craziest thing for me Onion Smile
It's not the bike or the guy, dude. It's probably the streets, considering where you're from, either the traffic or the road bumps and holes everywhere. Onion Wahaha

For me, I did some car drifts in a public road, just to see if my car can actually do what's on TV.

.omg.Craziest things Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 12:26 am

Gaiachong

Gaiachong

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
the craziest thing I even did was in the Singapore SCANDAL live. When in the high five session I troll Haruna by move away my hand when her hand reach me!(which is when she going to high five, I move my hand up and let she miss the target). dont know I will survive or not after this post .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 09, 2013 1:07 am

Keizuki

Keizuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was ran over by a pedicab once (maybe this is and embarrassing story not a crazy one .sweat. )

and i get angry with my friend and i lose control so i kick him in the neck and he was unconscious for a whilen and when he woke up he was mad like hell but it's unnormal for him ro be mad like that, and I got in trouble the teachers called me...and long after that one of my teacher (she have six-sense .hmmm. ) said that my friend was poses by a ghost that time...and when he was mad i'm the only one who tried to make him calm until the other guys wanted to help me...
so...I've battled with a mad person i guess... .scared.

Yushiki_Katsura wrote:Punch the person who is your truly love :D
AWWW isn't that nice of you...wait...WHY?! .wtf.

raddom wrote:I had to fight with a really big rottweiler. Onion Sigh
What happen??? .omg.

Gaiachong wrote:the craziest thing I even did was in the Singapore SCANDAL live. When in the high five session I troll Haruna by move away my hand when her hand reach me!(which is when she going to high five, I move my hand up and let she miss the target). dont know I will survive or not after this post .hmmm.
yeah, you should regret that you have throw the opportunity to High five her...
Sorry for long post .hail.

Last edited by Keizuki on Mon May 13, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Craziest things 513813 RINA Craziest things 12776
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 09, 2013 2:07 am

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Keizuki wrote:
raddom wrote:I had to fight with a really big rottweiler. Onion Sigh
What happen??? .omg.

I was 9, my aunt was out of the country, so she left her dog in our house, one day i was coming from school, i opened the door, and he jumped over me, he bit my arm, and we had a fight. .whistle.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 09, 2013 3:13 am

Aoyama_Nanami

Aoyama_Nanami

Caless Student
Caless Student
Once i went to my aikido class drunk (sorry morihei ueshiba), sensei didn't tell me a thing but i was the guinea pig of his exercise examples.

7. Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
(Ludwig Wittegenstein)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Keizuki

Keizuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
raddom wrote:I was 9, my aunt was out of the country, so she left her dog in our house, one day i was coming from school, i opened the door, and he jumped over me, he bit my arm, and we had a fight. .whistle.

wow you must be a professional wrestler .sweat.

Craziest things 513813 RINA Craziest things 12776
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 1:06 am

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Keizuki wrote:
raddom wrote:I was 9, my aunt was out of the country, so she left her dog in our house, one day i was coming from school, i opened the door, and he jumped over me, he bit my arm, and we had a fight. .whistle.

wow you must be a professional wrestler .sweat.

Nop, .omg.

but I had to do something, he tried to kill me.

Craziest things 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Craziest thing i did was to start learning japanese some weeks ago, japanese is crazy.

And yeah i'm boring, nothing crazy to share except that. Craziest things 593471

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 3:17 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
One of the craziest thing I've done is memorizing Kanji.. Hiragana and Katakana are fairly easy for me, but Kanji is just .rage.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 am

The craziest incident that I have ever been involved with happened way back when I was still in choir. It was on mid December 2008 or 2009, (I'm not very sure about the year when it happened xD) one peculiar night when my choirmates and I decided to go karaoke singing right after practice. Of course, we all rode on the same public transport vehicle, with one tenor and one bass at the front seat beside the driver and the rest on the back, including I. There were no other people aside from our entire choir riding the vehicle, so out of sheer excitement, we all decided to sing "Carol of the Bells" altogether in 8 voice parts including both seated at the front. While we were singing, the vehicle sped off. It seemed like the driver was in a haste. No one asked or even wondered why. We didn't stop and continued singing. We were so immersed with all the fun until the driver jammed the breaks forcefully that we almost fell from our seat. The vehicle screeched to a stop and it was also right then and there that we halted. It dawned to us that the driver must have not been aware that we rode as a group and panicked while we sang. Thankfully, no one was hurt. It could have been worse, we might have met an accident because of our silliness. xD

An important lesson we've learned from the experience? Refrain from singing so suddenly on a public vehicle in groups, as it may cause the clueless driver to panic, and accidents, in addition. Onion Smile

Last edited by Adii on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 am

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Adii, HAHAHA, the driver might have thought that he's getting "Glee-punk'd"!

Craziest things Depart10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Lol, Adii!

I had a simimilar experience when I was in choir, but without panic attacks ^^. After a concert (actually it was something between a meeting and a dinner party) with some (at this time very popular german) politicians and also a famous churchman in Mainz we were all so happy and hyper that we sang on our whole way home. From when we left the building and went through the city to our bus and on the highway we sang our whole repertoire from Grease to O fortune of Carmina Burana. Our school principal (it's a convent school) must have been very proud of us, because he was able to attend this event with us, so that he didn't stop us Happy That was a very great evening!

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.