Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 15 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:10 am

Pierooo ;D

Pierooo ;D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Omg, I created this acc because I've dream about Rina last night, that was so frustrating to wake up and see nothing has changed T-T But there I could talk to her face to face hahahah

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 IgitRGh
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:34 am

truefan

truefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Pierooo ;D wrote:Omg, I created this acc because I've dream about Rina last night, that was so frustrating to wake up and see nothing has changed T-T But there I could talk to her face to face hahahah

You're so lucky  .fustrated.

Last edited by Lexian on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed extra monkey emotes. Warning was sent via PM)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:47 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
All of my dreams lately are either boring or about K-POP, I had a dream I was talking Goo Hara out of getting plastic surgery lol

Interesting dreams are hard to come by when your stressed out I guess.  .wew.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Pierooo ;D

Pierooo ;D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
truefan wrote:
Pierooo ;D wrote:Omg, I created this acc because I've dream about Rina last night, that was so frustrating to wake up and see nothing has changed T-T But there I could talk to her face to face hahahah

You're so lucky  .fustrated.
I'll be lucky when I see her face to face in real life hahahah Never went to a concert of Scandal. For now, just keep dreaming that moment will come  .whiteflag.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 IgitRGh
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:16 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream No. 12:
I don't remember much, most of it was gone the moment I woke up, it was an overall interesting dream though even if it might read boring. All that remains in my memory is:

Haruna and I were on a small row boat in the middle of a large lake, it was pretty early and the sun had barely made it past the trees in the horizon. There was a light fog going through the forests at the shore. We were standing side by side and looking in the same direction. For some reason there was a current that was transporting us toward the shore so we did not have to do any rowing. We were going to meet the rest of SCANDAL at the shore. That is were I woke up.

I will start giving my dreams ratings for the fun of it.
This dream gets 7 / 10. ( from 1 (ok) to 10 (one of the best dreams ever))

the old ones (not easy to give ratings after all this time but I'll try):
No. 1 : 8 / 10
No. 2 : 4 / 10
No. 3 : 9 / 10
No. 4:  5 / 10
No. 5:  8 / 10
No. 6:  4 / 10
No. 7:  8 / 10
No 7.5: 1 / 10
No. 8:  9 / 10
No. 9:  9 / 10
No. 10: 10 / 10
No. 11: 10 / 10
No. 12: 7 / 10

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:17 pm

seabee1526

Caless Student
Caless Student
Runners high Live at Roppongi
Haruna is an excellent live performer with great confidence and vocals. However, during this concert Haruna is suffering from severe dysphonia from over using her voice last few years. She also suffers from clinical depression and you can see her weight loss as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:49 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream No. 13:
I had this dream 3 days ago. I just kept forgetting to write it down, maybe because it is very sad.

This dream gets very dark towards the end so be warned. I have added a good ending as fanfic though.

The first parts of the dream I could not remember after waking up but they take place in the same setting.

Short summary of the location and situation:
The protagonist of the dream is Tomomi who I saw both in 3rd person and 1st person views. Tomomi has amnesia, she can't remember anything (who she is, who her friends are etc.) It's nighttime and she finds herself in a huge building complex like a museum or exhibition hall that was built right next to the sea. No other person is around and she has to go through many rooms with strange and creepy things, it is like someone set up a horror exhibition. She carries a gun with her which looks like a desert eagle. She had it on her when she woke up.

Now begins the part that I remember well:
After going through many parts of the building Tomomi makes it outside to a garden like area which is at the edge to the sea. There is no sand but a concrete floor that seems to be at a similar level as the sea level so the floor is partially flooded. She spots a large wooden doorway to her right going into a different part of the building. The door is locked but some sort of device the size of a basketball is attached to the middle of it. Upon inspection it turns out to be a bomb. While she tries to figure out how to get inside without blowing herself up she hears some noise coming from behind her. A man in a diving suit comes crawling out of the sea. He grabs a gun from his holster but Tomomi is faster with her gun and shoots him in the chest. He falls back into the water and disappears. Tomomi faces the bomb again and a few moments later she hears someone running behind her. It is another diver who had come out of the sea and has started running towards her! She quickly jumps out of the way and the man slips on the wet floor and crashes right into the bomb which seems to activate itself by the impact. Tomomi dashes away from the door. The bomb explodes which kills the diver and the door bursts into thousands of small pieces. For some reason it also creates a vortex which sucks in water from the sea into the building. Tomomi gets caught up in this stream of sea water going inside and enters the building floating uncontrollably in it. The stream seems to have magical properties as it flows up a staircase in the center of a brightly lit large hall with white floors and walls. After around 10 flights of stairs going up the stream dies down and she is lying on the floor. The room she is in is the top floor of the building. There is large gap in the middle of the room which makes it impossible to cross over to the other side normally. She looks down and sees that the gap goes all the way down to the hall she entered into through the stream, no one could survive a fall like that. There is a rope suspension bridge set up to get across the gap. It is just one rope at the bottom and one rope on each side connecting to the bottom rope a few times. She steps on the rope bridge and looks up. Someone taped crudely drawn pictures of girls to the ceiling. The first picture is a girl holding a leg in her hand. One of her legs is missing so it is her own. As she sees this picture Tomomis brain begins dumping a large portion of her lost memories back into existance. The girl on the picture is Haruna who gave up her leg in a sick game (like in the SAW movies) to save Tomomis life. The rush of tears make Tomomis vision blurry but she spots the next picture showing Haruna also having sacrificed an arm. Tomomi is in a devastating emotional shock. The next pictures show Mami and Rina but she doesn't even want to know what they had to sacrifice so she does not look at the drawings. She wants to go find and save them, if they are still alive. She avoids falling off the bridge despite the shock she just had and continues to the end. Arriving on the other side of the room she sees that there are many framed pictures lying on the floor like a memorial for someone who has died. All the pictures show a girl with blue dyed hair. Something is off about these pictures, in every one of them instead of a face there is a blurry greyish spot instead. Tomomis brain regains even more of her memories. The girl in the pictures is her best friend. The greyish spot shows that she had to give up her soul (brain surgery or something like that turning her body into an empty living shell) to save Tomomis life.

Sadly the dream ends here, no happy ending. So in case you are not happy to leave it at that here is a little fanfiction I made up that continues the dream into a proper ending:

The shock is too much for Tomomi. She can't take it. All of a sudden she finds herself at the edge of the gap, ready to end this misery. She snaps out of it by slapping herself in the face. She can't just abandon her friends like that. Tomomi turns around and starts walking towards the only door on this side. Behind the door she comes through a narrow corridor. On the walls there are artistic oil paintings that show Tomomi and her friends. Each of the paintings have words smeared in blood on them. WHAT...WILL...YOU...SACRIFICE...? At the end of the corridor there is a table with a piece of paper and a pen. Standing in front of it, her brain gives her one last droplet of memories. She now knows what has caused all of this, everything is so clear to her. She writes down three words on the paper. Suddenly she wakes up covered in sweat and tears in her bed. Tomomi is so relieved it had just been a bad dream. She picks up a framed picture from her nightstand that shows her together with all her friends having fun at a festival. She promises herself to cherish her friendships even more from now on.

The words she wrote down on the paper:
Spoiler:

If you don't get it:
Spoiler:

I hope you liked the ending, it is an easy way out but at least a happy one.

In case you like the horror type of "good endings" here is a secret extension to the ending:
Spoiler:

Btw. I just noticed that the idea of the blue haired girl may have come from an album cover (which is also part of my signature at the moment). The girl in the dream looked more like a real life version of Mio from Nichijou though.

I rate the dream a 10/10 for the intense emotional experience.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:53 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream No. 14:
I was chasing some thieves who had stolen some things from me, I just wanted my things back. I came into a mostly empty warehouse. In the center of it there was a lifelike wax figure of Mami from the STANDARD cover. I threw a playing card with razor sharp edges right in the figures right eye where it became stuck. Why?!
0/10 what a weird dream. The playing card definitely comes from the series iZombie Season 2, Episode 7. I can't explain the rest.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:19 am

Pia16

Caless Student
Caless Student
My dream was weird but nice at the same time. I was watching the news at tv and they showed a picture of Mami and Timo. Timo was sitting on Mami's thighs and they were kissing, I think it was at a party. Was something scandalous so later the girls gave an interview saying that they were drunk and just joking. When I woke up I felt disappointed but happy hehe...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:51 am

neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I had a dream of working as a part of Team Scandal along with 2 of my friends who also listen to them. We were preparing for a music festival and the girls were rehearsing. I had a short convo with Rina, I just praised her drumming. Haruna was kinda rude and unapproachable. I didn't go near Mami and Tomo(I hate myself for not approaching Mami).We took a short break and when me and my friends came back, all of the girls are gone and the stage was occupied by a bunch of teens doing random activities. 

It was a weird dream.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:45 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Here's my dream about SCANDAL yesterday:

Filipino actress Angel Locsin and singer Yeng Constantino promoted YELLOW on a noontime TV program. Angel also acknowledged that she is Haruna's first cousin.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 pm

DKomamura

DKomamura

Caless Student
Caless Student
I used to dream about Mami being my girlfriend going out and stuff actually made really happy but right now i might getting old but still Mami is bae

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:00 am

cjay_koyuki902

cjay_koyuki902

Caless Student
Caless Student
I dreamt of Scandal twice.
The first one was wierd though I can't remember much about our convo but here's the gist: I was with the four of them in a deserted building sort of. I haven;t remember seeing a building like that one. The wierd part was when Tomomi kissed me. I woke up to the cat's meowing outside my window. When I woke up, I was like, why Tomo and not Rina?! Nande?  .plank.

The second one was I think in the nursing building in my University back in College. I was going through the rooms disturbing the classes looking for Rina with Mami. I don't know why but apparently  Rina's ignoring my calls and messages. Until we stumble upon Haruna who was so cool in her leather jacket. And I got Haruna to make Rina meet with me. apparently She told Rina to meet up with her but in reality Rina and me were the ones to meet up. After that, I thanked Haruna and hugged her and was off to where Haruna told Rina to meet up with her.... and I woke by hearing loud knocks on my door. My aunt was waking me up too early for a Saturday morning.  .plank.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 Sdadsa11

Cjay_Koyuki902 .nerd.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I had a dream where me and some friends would be performing at the same stage as SCANDAL in Hawaii, but our drummer would be sick and then we would ask RINA to help us out and she would jam out to covers of other japanese acts, it was a great dream but just that, a dream lol  What?

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream No. 15:

SCANDAL was performing a live in a live house. It wasn't very full, there were maybe 30 people in a room for 200-300. For some reason I had permission to be on stage with SCANDAL. They were doing an acoustic live and they were sitting down on stools. Tomomi and Mami had switched positions (Tomomi now on the right side). I was sitting in front of Tomomi and looking back and forth between her and the rest of the band. Tomomi had a part where instead of playing her bass she was dropping a wooden box on stage to create a stomping sound. Whenever I looked at her she smiled at me. At the next song she picked up her bass again. I then decided to lay down on stage while looking at Haruna sing. After the song ended everyone got together in a conga line (including SCANDAL) and started to quickly move to a nearby cafe.

10/10

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 9:48 am

Rinakkusu

Rinakkusu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tnmaa.net
I'll share mine. I'm on my way back to coffeshop because I forgot my bag. When I'm gonna cross the street, there's a 10 wheeler truck and it's too fast. I closed my eyes.. And after that.. I opened my eyes and *BOOM!* I'm in a concert with SCANDAL Band.  See you later

SCANDAL
RINA IS MY BIAS!!!

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 Cguh1xJU0AA4elg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Scooby

Scooby

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've had like 2-3 I think, not for a quite some time though. They all usually include me at some point performing alongside/with Scandal though Tongue

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 1rOvFy4
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2016 7:26 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream No. 16:

I was in Amsterdam to see Taylor Davis live again (this part will actually happen for real, I will buy my tickets in one hour) and the VIP meet&greet was supposed to happen in a book store at a different venue than the concert. I went over there and for some reason reason on the merchandise table there were cards from SCANDAL (probably advertising their Europe tour which at that time should have ended). All of a sudden among the fans I saw Rina and Haruna. Rina told me that they are also fans of Taylor Davis after I asked what they are doing there. Then the scenery changed, it went from night to day and from Amsterdam to Cologne (both cities where I had previously seen SCANDAL in as the Taylor Davis concerts are going to be after the YELLOW tour) and I was suddenly with some friends in a park and Rina and Haruna were joined by two female staff members. One of them could speak english well so I talked to her. I asked how long they have already been in Europe already and how long they would be staying. She said they came a week ago and would be staying another. I then talked to Haruna how great it is to meet them as equals for a change (fans of a different musician) instead of at the VIP hi-touch that they offer at their concerts. To leave me with something memorable Haruna instructed me to film her with my phone. She took out a pair of jump ropes and jumped a few times. They then started to walk away and after a good distance turned around to wave.

10/10

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2016 8:00 am

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Few days ago i had my first lucid dream about SCANDAL. In this dream i was working with them as a roadie/helper/manager during their european tour and mainly there weren't many interesting parts besides one longer talk (in english, and it was quite funny) with Rina.

I often have lucid dreams so maybe next time i'll have a chance to "speak" with other members Wink

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2016 10:44 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Sorry, my dreams about Tomomi are not suitable for a family friendly forum Happy

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:40 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
I literally had a shoujo anime type instance with Rina. She apparently had a stalker, and I pretended to be her boyfriend until the stalker went away. I hugged her for so long, it felt real T___T WHY CRUEL WORLD

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 HO2yovn

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:24 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I keep day-dreaming that Scandal comes into our store, because Haruna has an issue with her iPhone. They are about as surprised that I'm a Scandal fan, as I am surprised they're here. It ends up being a simple fix for the phone, and then I get a photo with them, and the back of my iPhone signed by the four of them. .clap.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 15 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:11 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
My dream last night was watching a show called Martin Nievera Primetime Show while preparing my dinner. Filipino singer and songwriter Martin Nievera interviewed SCANDAL live on TV. Haruna and Tomomi spoke pretty good English. After that, they performed a brand new song which sounded like 90s era Van Halen. Ironically, it was Haruna who did the guitar solo (finger tapping) and never used a pick in the entire song. While, Mami did her guitar and electric piano parts alternately.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:43 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream no 17:
"PewDiePie" being the most successful Youtuber financed a concert in europe with Ayumi Hamasaki and SCANDAL as the artists to perform. First up was Ayumi Hamasaki, I don't remember much of this part but I remember there being some kind of water show on the stage. Then it was time for SCANDAL. For some reason I had a special reserved space way in front of everyone else to the left side of the stage. I don't listen to SCANDAL these days so they were performing a cover of some PassCode song because I listen to their music a lot at the moment (I forgot which one, should have written that down when I woke up. It might have been Seize the day!! or Let the revelry begin) Haruna was not using her guitar, she took her microphone and came down to the empty space between stage and audience. She came right beside me. I extended my hand for a high five and she did the same. She didn't let go though, she grabbed and held my hand for about two seconds before moving on.

10/10

Back to top Go down

Have you ever seen Scandal in your dreams?
Posted Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:31 pm

FurudeGR

FurudeGR

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've seen so many dreams with scandal. More than 6 ! 
Today i saw one ! I saw that i was in a building where they were having a live and I happened to be there, next to Haruna xD ! And when they finished for some reason i went with them to their room and we were taking photos with Mami and Tomomi. Rina and Haruna were busy writing some stuff , music and reading some books. 
Everytime i see a dream with them i am feeling it ! I am so happy . I woke up and i said, god damn it... At least i would love to have the photos in my phone :/....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.