Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 16 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream no. 18:
I parked in some parking garage to then go see SCANDAL and a guy working there told me I couldn't park there and I would have to go to a different part of the garage which is 15 minutes away (how huge is this place?). Anyway skip to after seeing SCANDAL live and I have the long 15 minute walk ahead of me. I suddenly notice that Haruna seems to be heading in the same direction. She was walking very fast, I tried to close the distance and said "hi". She did not answer, it seemed like she didn't want to engage in fan contact at that moment. I didn't give up and kept up (It's a dream, in reality I wouldn't go after her if she didn't want to talk and she wouldn't just ignore someone completely). We went down some stairs and there were train tracks to the right like a subway station but that is not the weirdest part of this parking garage. After the stairs it began, the obstacle course! Challenge after challenge there were climbing challenges like on those tv game shows. The first few were just stairs that got steeper and steeper. By I think the third it was almost like climbing a wall. Haruna made it over nicely but I partly fell into the crevice at the side and got stuck a bit. Haruna finally stopped her rushed walk and pushed the "stair prop" a bit to the side so I could make it over (they were moveable on rollers). The next part is a little too weird so I'll keep that to myself, nothing inappropriate at all but very childish. All I can tell you is that Haruna laughed a lot and warmed up to talk after that. Then the dream ended.

10/10

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:28 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Back in June I dreamt they were staying with me at my home while they were in town for some shows. 
We went out to eat and ended up at a pub that had a lot of wood paneling on the walls, and a big wooden bar in the center.

We were standing around in a circle having drinks, and I was having a good time talking and laughing with them when my ex-wife showed up.  Not wanting to be rude, I went over to say hello, and when I turned around Scandal was gone.

I went home hoping they had returned, but they had packed up their things and left for good.  Under the front door I found a bunch of envelopes containing fan art and a promotion check for their concerts.  I got all worried they weren't going to get paid and I got nervous I'd never find them again to give them what was left behind.  I remember thinking, "I'll go on Scandal Heaven; they'll know what to do.  I can ask them for help."

Then I woke up. 

The next night I had another dream where I was having dinner alone with Haruna in a nice restaurant.  That's all I remember other than her smiling.

The next day I signed up on Scandal Heaven for real.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:29 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I dreamed that I was watching NHK World when SCANDAL was playing Freedom Fighters with their new instruments. Mami was playing her brand new red Strat with a Floyd Rose and Tomomi was playing a black (with her signature racing stripes) Rickenbacker 4003.

Last edited by MamiNoodles on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I had another dream about them last week (but I held off on posting about it since I wrote the last post in this thread). 

I was at nice hotel lobby in Hawaii or Florida-- somewhere with nice, sunny weather.  I saw Scandal was there, too, and I ended up standing next to Tomomi at the front desk.  I tried not to look like I was excited, or even act like I knew who they were, and then casually asked if anyone would be going over to the lounge later for drinks.  She said she and Haruna would be there a bit later.

Next thing I know I'm sitting in the lounge in a large leather booth that rounds about in a corner of the room, and I'm with Tomomi and Haruna.  We're talking, drinking and laughing and I have no idea what's going on, but this leads to the next part of the dream where I am their tour manager.  The rest of the dream is me with them backstage and making sure they got their food and towels, and everything else they need for a good show.  And I'm making sure their getting paid, and trying to book more gigs.  I don't remember if they played any songs in my dream, but maybe that's because my brain didn't pay Sony Japan the royalty rights to have their tunes stream through my subconsciousness mind.

I rarely dream about celebrities, but before I went to bed that night I was watching the HELLO WORLD documentary (again).  That probably had something to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:39 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Don Dio

Awww, an excellent dream, I dream of idols quite often but then I spend a lot of time watching them Happy
I know SCANDAL are not idols but yes I have dreamed of being able to talk to them.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 16 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:27 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had a dream about them a few days ago. Very similar to my previous dream a few years ago..

Haruna and Mami were singing together.  .love.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 16 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:28 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I was on a ANA Pokemon Jet where RINA and a girl friend of mine were working as flight attendants. I had that dream when I was on an ACTUAL flight to the U.S. several weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum