Go down

What's up? [Page 1 of 2]

What's up?
Posted Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
I read some funny news on the internet today, and I thought this would also be a nice topic for our fun corner: Strange or funny news from your country!

I start right now with something funny from Germany:
I guess, we all know the cookie monster of the sesam street.
In Germany an unkown person stole the golden cookie of the very popular cookie-company "Bahlsen" blackmailing the company. He/she calls him/herself the cookie monster.

The demand:

Donating chocolate cookies to all children in the hospital of Bult (name of a city) and a golden cookie for the children's cancer ward.
The cookie monster is also demanding to donate the 1000€-reward, which Bahlsen already had offered, to an animal shelter in Germany.

At first it seemed, that Bahlsen refused to pay the demands, but on wednesday they offered the cookie monster to donate 52.000 cookie-packs to 52 social services in Germany. The cookie monster hasn't answered yet.

Source (in german): http://web.de/magazine/nachrichten/panorama/17081186-keks-klau-kruemelmonster-verlangt-spenden-bahlsen-liefern.html#.A1000311

What do you think about it? I am pro for the cookie monster, especially after this cute demands! Peace Onion

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Re: What's up?
Posted Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hasenfu wrote:What do you think about it? I am pro for the cookie monster, especially after this cute demands! What's up? 49699
Haha, it is a weird story indeed, Hasenfu! Another striking thing I've read is that the Krümelmonster only wants milk chocolates. ^^ But after the company Bahlsen fulfils his demands, the cookies and the €1000 donation, he should write a letter in which he tells the place of the golden cookie, right? But it seems he haven't told them that at this point... or is that because they (Bahlsen) donated cookies to 52 social services, which is something else then the demands of the Krümelmonster?

I wonder how this story will continue! =D

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, the cookie monster knows, what the good stuff is! Only milk chocolate! Hohoho Onion
And yeah, it will tell them the place of the golden cookie, after Bahlsen fullfills its demands.
But it hasn't answered to Bahlsen's counter offer with the 51.000 packages yet.
Looking forward to the newspaper tomorrow! Thumbs Onion

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
i think this is better in Member Discussions so i moved it.lol

What's up? Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Okay, I wasn't quite sure about where to put it. Thank you, kaitoKid! Happy

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
Senatorial Elections is coming.
(Okay, that's not really interesting)

Okay, there's a viral video of a man having intercourse with a chicken. I've seen the video. It was very disgusting! The man looks like he's under the influence of drugs.

What's up? T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:03 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Eeew!!! Ò,ó

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
I pity the chicken. Its cries were so loud. When the man finally let go of the chicken, it ran really fast! I think the poor fowl was so scared. . .

What's up? T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Wow that's really weird ! I watch every day weird/funny/trash videos but i don't watch (I hate that !) videos with abused animals (if I see somebody in the street doing something wrong to an animal, that person will not gonna be able to walk again! Sorry for this strong words).

The cookie monster story is funny !

What's up? MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I got one, funny yet stupid story. Recently in Indonesia, we have a flood caused by rainy season. A car was reported to be drown in the highway. The funny thing is, when everybody who took the highway turn around when see the water level (note that the highway where the accident happen had a slope). I don't know what comes into this guy mind, but he keep pushing forward and as the result the car he drove literally fell into the water, like a rock fell into the river.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote:Wow that's really weird ! I watch every day weird/funny/trash videos but i don't watch (I hate that !) videos with abused animals (if I see somebody in the street doing something wrong to an animal, that person will not gonna be able to walk again! Sorry for this strong words).

The cookie monster story is funny !

I think the guy is on drugs. Like, who would want to have *oooops bad word detected* with animals?

What's up? T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Sugarcube
Yep you're right ! Some people are really weird.

What's up? MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:10 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote:@Sugarcube
Yep you're right ! Some people are really weird.

Would you like to watch the video? Onion Wahaha

Since I'm a psychology student, I read some things about this. Zoophilia is a pretty interesting topic to read but I won't ever try getting an animal and have intercourse with it. Yuck. . .

What's up? T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Sugarcube
No thanks Happy I trust you on it ROFL .

What's up? MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:59 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote:@Sugarcube
No thanks Happy I trust you on it ROFL .

Okay. .lol. The video's been deleted now so I can't give you the link anymore. Haha xD

What's up? T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Sugarcube

I am really glad to hear that...hehe

What's up? Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Obviously, the cookie monster brought the golden cookie back. It was left at a horse statue of the University of Hannover, bound with a red bow. But the police is still not sure, if it's the origninal cookie. .lol.

http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Uebersicht/Kruemelmonster-haelt-offenbar-Wort-und-gibt-Leibniz-Keks-zurueck

What's up? Kruemelmonster-haelt-Wort-und-gibt-Leibniz-Keks-zurueck_ArtikelQuer

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hasenfu wrote:Obviously, the cookie monster brought the golden cookie back. It was left at a horse statue of the University of Hannover, bound with a red bow. But the police is still not sure, if it's the origninal cookie. What's up? 56458
Haha, it is such a cool story! But do they still not know who exactly the Krümelmonster was? =D

A random and striking news item I came across a few days ago was about a police officer who caught a thief by imitating a dog! The thief recently had stolen a bike and fled to a garbage dump in a small town. When the police officers went to the dump, only the bike was found nearby the dump - but no thief. One of the officers came up with the idea to announce they would let a police dog go searching. It remained quiet, until the other police officer started to bark. =P It seemed that the imitated barks sounded so real, the frightened thief showed himself and saying "No, not the police dogs!". When they drove him of, he asked where de dogs were. The police officers told him there was none, and according to the legends, the face of the thief spokes volumes...

In the newspaper article the other police officer involved in this story 'explained' that the barking officer never imitated a dog before and did not have a dog himself. According to him, the barking sounded so real because the officer just recovered from a cold that lowered his voice to a certain extend.

I found the article again at the NOS: http://nos.nl/artikel/472200-blaffende-agent-pakt-fietsendief-op.html
I told some extra details which were only in the newspaper article, because the sources on the internet are very brief about the action of the barking officer!
The new way to catch a thief! What's up? 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Haaahahahahaha! Arf! Arf!! .lol.

No, the cookie monster still remains a secret...

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
our president has no actions towards the sabah claim, to which he just let our folks die out there . yeah, good job mr. president

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
The german customs attached Justin Bieber's Capuchin monkey yesterday. .lol.

http://web.de/magazine/unterhaltung/musik/17291904-affentheater-muenchen.html#.A1000311

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
NOKORS offensive plan .

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hasenfu wrote:I read some funny news on the internet today, and I thought this would also be a nice topic for our fun corner: Strange or funny news from your country!
Apparently, it looks like not everyone understands this "condition".

Anyway, I have read something weird again this month. Actually, I cannot really laugh about it, because it is so typically Dutch and stupid: a snack bar called "Manneken Pis", situated in Amsterdam and Utrecht, came up with the idea of a chips sauce with the taste of hemp. As the owner of the shop calls his invention: "a new tasteful sauce with an apparent taste of hemp". For the sake of creating something new. -_- Or how the owner confirms it: "We are the first to sell weed-sauce, of which we are very proud!"

I found a short article about this here:
http://www.at5.nl/artikelen/100125/friet-met-wiet-bij-patatzaak

The last paragraph of the short article is even more shameful: "A possible disappointment for the weed-lovers - you won't get stoned by eating the sauce". Seriously, really! Who'd thought that would seriously happen? What's up? 324560

Sigh...!

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Yet, the "marriage for all" (Homo) is now has been authorized in France !

Well, it doesn't really matter for me x) I don't know if they think about call that "marriage for all" means that even animals can get married XD

What's up? Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:00 pm

chezu

chezu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://last.fm/user/chezm0th
Leyh wrote:Yet, the "marriage for all" (Homo) is now has been authorized in France !

Well, it doesn't really matter for me x) I don't know if they think about call that "marriage for all" means that even animals can get married XD

.wtf. just wondering, what if a pair of Fly have a married, since their age is very short, around 2 weeks .hmmm.
world is just going crazy.. i was always thinking that i can live in another planet.. many weird things happened on whole world..

karafuru na mirakuru wa mirai kara kuru mou me no mae
''I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance."-Invoker
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.