What's up? [Page 2 of 2]

Re: What's up?
Posted Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
Our dear MMDA Chairman sent a letter to book author Dan Brown.

Here it is.

What's up? - Page 2 971028_10151586532243119_1200492218_n

I don't agree with Dan Brown with Manila being "The Gates of Hell" but I wouldn't say that it is "The Gate To Heaven".

Sooo sensitive. . . and narrow Chairman Tolentino. LOL.

What's up? - Page 2 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Consecutive killing here in Abra after Election

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
A very funny fact (not the fact that people were killed of course) but I laughed (because our french president is ... not a good president and weak for being polite haha) :

François Hollande, the french president, in Tokyo on friday, has made an embarrassing slip when he talked about the tragedy of the attack on a gas site in Algeria in January in wich ten Japanese were killed. He recalled having expressed his condolences to "the Chinese people". ROFL

What's up? - Page 2 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:00 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
lol, fail, Hollande!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:21 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Hasenfu
haha yeah, another fail from Hollande (and I wonder if his tie was crooked like in most of his appearances)

What's up? - Page 2 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
One captain Barangay Captain was Killed

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:21 pm

heiya

heiya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
discovered/investigating something.. >>

(づ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)づ
What's up? - Page 2 Scanda11 (´ ▽`).。o♥️
"it doesn't really matter since when did you start liking them or
how much do you actually know them to really feel their music"
(Mornings are evil (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
My province keeps annoying trashes with it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Our president made a Twitter account and tweets stuff every now and then.

.omg.What's up? - Page 2 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:53 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
So my uncle (mother side) was about to throw an empty glass bottle to my father, due to some conflicts in politics, so we shot him down.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum