thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Here's what the poster looks like:

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 P90puyc.th

At Tower Records in Shibuya they have another photo panel display again, and their first outfits from Wonderful Tonight are on display as well. They'll only be up until next Monday the 27th.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 772733769.th 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 772734105.th 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 772733583.th

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue May 21, 2013 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anyone can help answer my question?can i get the first press edition of this album if i buy it when the release date?since i didn't order it from cdjapan >< ...honestly i don't know about the system of first press edition >< arigatou minna-san

Q : If you had been born a foreigner, what name would you like?
A : Kunponkankam Chanchabonobontabi
~~~

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 11134310
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
tukangsate05 wrote:anyone can help answer my question?can i get the first press edition of this album if i buy it when the release date?since i didn't order it from cdjapan >< ...honestly i don't know about the system of first press edition >< arigatou minna-san
Well, there are several different types of first press for this specific single. However, it doesn't matter if you buy it on the release day or not. The only way you'd be able to get any of them is if you buy it when it specifically says that there are first press editions still available.

For example, on CDJ there is an orange icon that says "First Press Available" when they still have first presses in stock. Once that's gone, there are no more first press copies and the icon will no longer be there. It's possible that they could get more in stock, and if they do, the FP icon will go back up again. They currently do not have any in stock, though.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:@tukangsate05: Well, there are several different types of first press for this specific single. However, the only way you'd be able to get any of them is if it specifically says that there are first press editions still available. It doesn't matter if you buy it on the release day or not.

For example, on CDJ there is an orange icon that says "First Press Available" when they still have first presses in stock. Once that's gone, there are no more first press copies and the icon will no longer be there. It's possible that they could get more in stock, and if they do, the FP icon will go back up again.

umm...i order dvd limited A edition.it says the first press will get poster.
i order this dvd to a people who stay in japan so i thought he will buy it tomorrow (on release date) thats why i don't know he will get the first press or not >< by the way thanks for ur answer..it's really helpful ^__^

Q : If you had been born a foreigner, what name would you like?
A : Kunponkankam Chanchabonobontabi
~~~

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 11134310
Back to top Go down
tctham

tctham

Caless Student
Caless Student
my order is stuck at custom.. huhuhu.. now waiting for fedex to get back to me.. thought i can get the package today..

Back to top Go down
Mami ♡

Mami ♡

Caless Student
Caless Student
yes I've been waiting for this! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 572615

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 D2KXcQC
                                                 CANTA Love Scandal forever
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I'm working on a small project about SCANDAL and was wondering about something. Why is this called the 15th single? I checked wikipedia and a french site and both have 19 singles listed.

Or is it because you don't count the indies singles (space ranger, koi moyou and kagerou) and the digital single (secret base)?

Back to top Go down
FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I'm working on a small project about SCANDAL and was wondering about something. Why is this called the 15th single? I checked wikipedia and a french site and both have 19 singles listed.

Or is it because you don't count the indies singles (space ranger, koi moyou and kagerou) and the digital single (secret base)?

Yep, it's the 15th major single, not counting the indies ones or digital releases.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
FreeFall wrote:
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I'm working on a small project about SCANDAL and was wondering about something. Why is this called the 15th single? I checked wikipedia and a french site and both have 19 singles listed.

Yep, it's the 15th major single, not counting the indies ones or digital releases.

Yep, their major debut has began since Doll with EPIC label. They had record their 3 indies single with a different label, Kitty, that's why it's the 15th single with their actual label

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ok thanks that's what i thought 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 328917

But it's weird and i don't really like it. I understand about the digital single, it's a special case i guess but they were SCANDAL since day 1 and the release of Space Ranger even if it was a indie release. Same band name, same band members. Oh well not a big deal i just don't agree but maybe that's how it works in this business ^^

Gonna need to correct some stuff in my project 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 535891

Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
May someone help answer my question regarding CDJapan and their 'First Press Editions' please.

When I purchased the single from CDJapan, the 'First Press Edition' was still available and I even got an email confirming that the version I got was the 'First Press Edition'.

The email listed my order item as:

ESCL-4056 SCANDAL / Awanaitsumorino, Genki dene [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type-A] (*First Press Bonus)

Today I received an email update titled 'We Shipped Your Order Today', saying my order has been shipped but it did not say it is the 'First Press Edition' as shown below.

Order Items:
================================
ESCL-4056
SCANDAL/Awanaitsumorino, Genki dene [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type-A][w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type-A]

So I want to ask fellow customers from CDJapan, whether the email update they received, show that it is the 'First Press Edition' or not?

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Kinetic-Kaze: No, CDJ never says anything about first press in their shipping confirmation e-mails. Since you purchased it when first press was still available, you will definitely get it.

Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
@thoseguiltyeyes I see. That's good to know. This was the first time I ordered from CDJapan so I wasn't sure. Thanks for the quick response.

Back to top Go down
tctham

tctham

Caless Student
Caless Student
received my order from CD Japan!! Gawd they're fast! Happy so happy~ now listening to the cd in office.. teehee.. Mine is Type A that comes with their tutorial.. CANTA Smile

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Lyrics/translations for the single, including ones for "24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae":

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8711-awanai-tsumori-no-genki-de-ne-single-lyrics#550003

Back to top Go down
bouli_sensei

bouli_sensei

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Kinetic-Kaze: if you want to be sure, check your orders in your CDJapan account. If they have sent you the first press edition, it's written with an orange label on your order 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 438254.

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

#4 for the first day of the Oricon Singles Chart competition is tough for this particular week with AKB48, Tegomass, and Perfume

Last edited by alrick13 on Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Going by Ninki and the artists themselves, I think we can safely assume that SCANDAL will snag a spot around #4... That's actually really good considering all the tough competition like AKB48, Perfume and Tegomass.

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
alrick13 wrote:#4 for the first day of the Oricon Singles Chart competition is though for this particular week with AKB48, Tegomass, and Perfume

Yep, that AKB juggernaut will be tough. Ditto Perfume.

If they finish in the top 5 this week, I'll be happy enough.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
#4 for first day with how many sales? Is there a site where we can follow the sales day-by-day?

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:#4 for first day with how many sales? Is there a site where we can follow the sales day-by-day?

Oricon only shows the sales of the top 3 in daily charts we will know the actual sales for artists from the 4th to the 30th place at the weekly charts

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ok thanks alrick, lets hope it sales really well! *crossing all the fingers*

Back to top Go down
Rararata

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This Single should be classified as a drug - it's way too addicting...
I can't stop listening to "24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 976811

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
ok i wanted to wait until next month to buy it... but i just couldn't wait anymore and i need to help for the sales too!

Just ordered the regular and limited B edition on cdjapan 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 532549 And also Encore Show, Taiyou Scandalous ans Shunkan Sentimental... Oh you SCANDAL...

So +2 on Awanai sales!

Back to top Go down
Rararata

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Way to go!!! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 924158

I always experience the same thing - at first it's only one CD but then it keeps growing and growing. It's such a soothing feeling - at least until I recieve the customs invoice... 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 16 21831

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.