Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2013
Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:18 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL will be playing another show this year at the outdoor venue on the beach, OTODAMA SEA STUDIO.

夏の終わりのスキャンダル ~結成7周年記念日に感謝を添えて~
「Natsu no Owari no Scandal~Kessei 7-Shuunen Kinenbi ni Kansha wo Soete~」

(End-of-Summer Scandal~Giving Thanks for Our 7th Anniversary~)

Date: 2013/08/21
Region: Kanagawa
Venue: OTODAMA SEA STUDIO (Zushi coast, Kanagawa Prefecture)
Doors: 17:00
Start: 18:00

■Tickets: Standing room only
Advance sales: 6000 yen / Day of: 6500 yen
(Serial number included・drink charge separate・tax included)
※4 years old and over need tickets

【Ticket sales schedule】
<SCANDAL MANIA pre-sale>
Acceptance period: 4/12 (Fri.) 12:00~4/21 (Mon.) 18:00

<CLUB SCANDAL pre-sale>
Acceptance period: 4/25 (Thu.) 12:00~4/29 (Mon.) 18:00

■General sales: 5/25 (Sat.) 10:00~

■Contact
OTODAMA management office (11:00~20:00)046-870-6040
http://www.otodama-beach.com/

■Notes
・Will be canceled in the case of stormy weather. Held in rain or shine.
・Photo ID required・photos will be published. Please take note of this in advance.
・Tickets will be exchanged for a wristband upon entry. Wristbands cannot be reissued.

Visit the event homepage for more info!
http://www.otodama-beach.com/

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2013 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2013
Posted Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Gotta think about it, as soon as I'm able to think clearly! Onion Wahaha

Any idea how long it will take? And how to get a ticket from abroad? Yahoo auctions?

And I guess, general sales, start on 5/25? Because 5/2 is not a Saturday Happy

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Hey!

I'm sorry for the double post, but I guess, the topic won't be pushed if I add this to my previous post. .shy.

Is anyone familiar with Ticketpia? How does ordering tickets work there and what does this number stand for? http://otodama-beach.com/2013/live/08/#1321
I don't know, if my friend knows how it works and I would like to be able to explain it to her, because actually she's busy with job hunting and I don't want to steal her too much time.

Greetings,

Hasenfu

Last edited by Hasenfu on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Hasenfu: The current board rules are that you can only double post in the same topic after 24 hours have passed since your last post in it, so you're okay. Thanks for being cautious about it, though (I wish more people would be lol) Happy

I'm assuming that your friend is going to try and get tickets in the general sale? When the tickets go up for sale, you basically just select how many tickets you want, and if they're still available you enter your payment information and such. You can either have the tickets mailed to you, or you can pick them up at a convenience store such as 7-11. The ticket number stands for the order in which you enter the venue (ex: group B, #7 means that you enter as the 7th person with group B, after group A goes in). They'll usually have everyone line up in ticket order outside of the venue, and you go inside in that order.

Good luck with trying to get tickets!

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
At first: Thank you for always replying so fast! <3 .hail.

Yeah, we (or she) has to get the tickets from general sale.
So Ticketpia seems to be an ordinary ticket-ordering homepage, right?

But the number, that's actually confusing me is this one:
チケットぴあ: 0570-02-9999(Pコード:560-865)

And this ticket number system seems very good! In Germany it's always a bloody battle where you stand, lol.

And thank you for wishing me luck ^^

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:27 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Yeah, they're an ordinary ticket site. And ah, I don't think those numbers have any real significance; it seems like they just refer to what the event is numbered as.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Okay thank you! Nice one

I'll hope for the best .please.

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:32 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
np! And I'm not sure if you've found it yet, but here's the link to the event's page on Ticket Pia's site:

http://ticket.pia.jp/pia/event.do?eventCd=1316124

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You're taking care of me so well! *sniff* Thank you! Happy

世話になった。 Onion Love

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Set list:

01. 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae
02. Koi no Kajitsu
03. Manatsu no Kajitsu (Southern All Stars cover)
04. Koe (MAMI acoustic version solo)
05. Hachigatsu (track #7 of the upcoming album STANDARD)
06. Kagen no Tsuki
07. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
08. OVER DRIVE (upcoming 17th single)
09. DOLL
10. SCANDAL BABY

Encore:
11. Taiyou Scandalous
Caro, I hope you post a write-up of your experience! Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:23 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Looks like they've been eager to play their upcoming songs... I envy those who manage to hear it before us.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2013 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Hope there is a clip of Koe Mami on acoustic guitar solo later (no Whammy pedal to be sure!) 
I wonder if anyone here was lucky enough to have watched them on acoustic?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 pm

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
waaaaaah!KOE live and now acoustic version??!!!really hoping there is a clip for this..and somehow I'm quite curious with Koi no Kajitsu after haru's recovery from lost voice. .ehem. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:55 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What is this crazy awesome tracklist???! New album songs, old classics, a very very old song and MAMI with a solo acoustic are you kidding me?!!!

Please tell me we will get a video of the whole set! We can't miss that seriously! .toj. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Jade, how do you always get the setlist so fast?!
Okay, since there’s a thunderstorm outside and I don’t dare to take a shower yet, I will give my summary right now. Damn, I got wet to the bones two times today! At first because it was so HOT inside the studio and then the thunderstorm on my home.
Anyway, let’s get started with the interesting stuff!
Sadly, I cannot really tell you something about the outfits or the guitars they used, because I simply couldn’t see them! The location was pretty small and Ticketnumber B28 was one of the last to get inside.

01.  24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae
They seemed to have changed the intro for the lives a bit, I couldn’t even recognize it at first. But then it turned out to be a very powerful performance! And OMG there was Tomo’s head! I SAW HER HEAD! SHE HAS A HEAD! (That may sound a bit sarcastic, but when I saw her first I was really like that! Totally excited!)

02. Koi no Kajitsu
Surprise! They played Koi no Kajitsu! I would never have expected that! Very nice! But the audience still was a bit cautious. I looked a bit helpless around like “hey… can we… do something?” (I also didn’t want to be embarrassing for my Japanese friend.) And OMG, sneak view of Mami’s hair!!!

03. Manatsu no Kajitsu (Southern All Stars cover)

Koi no Kajitsu was followed by a short MC. Sadly, my Japanese isn’t that good as I want it to be, and the waves outside (The location was DIRECTLY at the beach) were too loud so that’ I couldn’t hear it properly. But they talked about the band’s and Rina’s birthday and she said she’s now 22 and want to continue until she’s 45 or something like that. Then they talked about that song and that they played it very often during their indie days. A die-away song that included an acoustic guitar. Don’t ask me who played it, I couldn’t see anything!!! The crowd was very quiet, some hands in the air and that was it.

04. Koe (MAMI acoustic version solo)

Before Koe Haru said something and then she, Rina and Tomomi left the stage without any further comment.  Mami was like “Lol, okay, then I’ll do it on my own” and obviously took her acoustic guitar (didn’t see it, but heard it) and started. The intro sounded different and I thought “OMG, will this be Koe? CAN THIS BE TRUE!?! And it was was true! That was my first *shrieeeeek-moment* at the concert. And Mami ROCKED! REALLY! I remember her once saying, that she finds it very difficult to sing while playing guitar, but really! There was absolutely no trace of uncertainty! She already started at high level and then raised more and more into … paradise? Heaven? She tends not to say much during interviews, but here it was like she completely opened herself!  A_W_E_S_O_M_E_!!! Definetely my Highlight (although I’m more the Haru-fan)! She also finally managed to wake the crowd up! TOJ Onion 

05. Hachigatsu (track #7 of the upcoming album STANDARD)

I’m sorry! The concert wasn’t even three hours ago, but it already seems so unreal and far away. All I can say, is that it was a rockish song which I really liked! I think it was the first time, that they played it live, but the fans already invented a pattern when to clap and when to raise your hands and so on. Very cool. And HEY!!!! OMG, I didn’t know what happened, but suddenly me AND my friend, who’s a head shorter, could see ALL the girls! WAAAHHHH!!! And with “all the girls” I mean their heads. Lol. But for the rest of the concert! (OMG, once again, they’re real!!!)

06. Kagen no Tsuki

I think the second MC was before Kagen no tsuki, but I’m not sure anymore. They announce the new album, you already know it. Not my favorite song (no rabbit in the lives, lol) but a solid performance!

07. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne

I think this is going to be a new evergreen?! Crowd was totally insane!!!

08. OVER DRIVE (upcoming 17th single)

HA!!! Awesome!  Second Highlight! You may already have heard the preview! I LOVE IT!  Thumbs Onion  I think this is going to be one of my new favourites! It reminds me a bit of welcome home, maybe… Wanna read the lyrics!!
Mami and Tomomi shared the Oh!-Oh! (Or whatever) during the chorus which made it really dynamic. Scandal surround, eh!? Once again, the crowd already invented a clap-wave-raise-hands-pattern!

09. DOLL & 10. SCANDAL BABY

What should I say?! That’s what I expected! SCANDAL on top and the crowd at the edge of distraction! Sadly, no “mawashite! Mawashite!” by Timo, but still Towel-Power! Good, that I didn’t only buy one at the fanshop but also won another, so my friend could have one, too! She’s not a SCANDAL fan AND was sick, but I think/hope she enjoyed it, though!

Encore:
11. Taiyou Scandalous

They let us wait for… gnahh.. ten minutes? At least it felt like that! Maybe the crowds cries for encore weren’t demanding enough! Anyway, they finally gave us Taiyou Scandalous! Beachparty! Nothing else to say!

To sum it up, the whole show was a highlight. definetely an awesome first time to see them live! But I’m a bit disappointed that they only served us 11 songs. The concert was over at 19.30! But if I compare it to other bands I’ve seen live, the time the main act played, was actually the same, just without annoying Pre-bands. PLUS everyone got a towels for free!

The girls were very agile and Haru’s voice was just like silk caressing my ears! Onion Love 

So, Hasenfu over. Taking a shower finally! *still trying to figure out how to get red of the wristband without breaking or cutting it*

Last edited by Hasenfu on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:37 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Awesome write up! Thank you!

Glad to hear Hachigatsu is a rockish song! Is it really "heavy" or still a bit "calm"?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
I'm sorry I cannot really help you out! It already seems as so so far away and unreal experience! Onion Tsk  But it was not was heavy as 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae, for example. 

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:42 pm

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the review hasenfu! =) and now i'm really dying to see mami perform koe! .waaa.  

do you think a video will be shown for this?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Do they broadcast the whole setlist or are they showing a few songs? Because this seems like the greatest set list that you can find right now, and I really want to see everything live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hasenfu wrote:I'm sorry I cannot really help you out! It already seems as so so far away and unreal experience! Onion Tsk  But it was not was heavy as 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae, for example. 
No problem! Just thought I ask hehe Happy

Rockish sounds good enough, so it's not a light pop ballad =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

meow-chan wrote:thanks for the review hasenfu! =) and now i'm really dying to see mami perform koe! .waaa.  

do you think a video will be shown for this?
Well, at least, I haven't seen any cameras! But that has nothing to say, since I only saw their heads and nothing more Wink I would love to see it again, too! I'm totally addicted now!

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:51 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Seriously the setlist is awesome, it would be so sad if there is no broadcast =(

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:55 pm

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the reply hasenfu =) i really envy you..you may be far from them but being there is definitely a different and more energetic atmosphere..if it was me, i would probably have chills just by seeing their tiny heads from a distance..hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
meow-chan wrote:thanks for the reply hasenfu =) i really envy you..you may be far from them but being there is definitely a different and more energetic atmosphere..if it was me, i would probably have chills just by seeing their tiny heads from a distance..hahaha
Believe me, I had!!!! Onion Skipping

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
wow Hasenfu, u sure had an awesome day. i envy you (like any scandal fans who couldnt see them live XD)

so August is contrary to what i had assumed, i thought of it as a ballad song since August is a special month for them. hehe~ 
thanks for sharing your experience, dear Nice one

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2013 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.