Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Re: An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami
Posted Fri May 10, 2013 6:39 pm

iRickStar

iRickStar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm I too think it would be good to have a template to stick to for the tweet, more chance for Mami to notice ^^

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Tumblr_mkapadgq3W1s59rqfo1_400_zpse668e4f0

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 9:08 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I could write up a short message in Japanese for those who want to stick to tweeting her just one uniform message.

As for a countdown, I'll probably post reminders on the SH Twitter and Facebook a week before her birthday, and then maybe the day before + an hour before we're to send her the tweets.

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 am

aYukai13

aYukai13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Alright I'm in! Let's do this! Nice one

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Tumblr_meamsntRfh1qibdaao1_500
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm

azounx-00-

azounx-00-

Caless Student
Caless Student
oke... me too !!!!!!
count me in Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 3:58 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
count me in too!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Now, about the template message again. Are we gonna make only the hashtags the same or we're gonna to make a certain part of the tweets the same for all too? I know Japanese letters would be hard for some people to tweet with, but with all due respect, I don't think Mami will understand our English that well and will definitely just skip the tweets if she doesn't skip any already if it doesn't contain any of her mother tongue letters.

Finally yes. In the beginning I thought to do something like that:

Happy Birthday Mami
[your wish]

[your username] from SCANDAL HEAVEN
#HappyBirthdayMamifromSCANDALHEAVEN

But I realized it was a bit unfair for members who have a long username, and there are twice SCANDAL HEAVEN x) So now it's rather something like that

Happy Birthday Mami!
[your wish(es)]

And about the language, I think she'll understand. We'll just use simple/short sentences ^^
Personally I'm going to wish her happy birthday in english Happy

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I'm gonna say the happy birthday part in japanese. It's better to not write a complete tweet in english, she may not read it. With some japanese she may take a look real quick and will instantly recognize the japanese word. But yeah she knows what "Happy birthday" means too ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 12, 2013 4:06 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I'm gonna say the happy birthday part in japanese. It's better to not write a complete tweet in english, she may not read it. With some japanese she may take a look real quick and will instantly recognize the japanese word. But yeah she knows what "Happy birthday" means too ^^
Harima got a point there. It's better to use partial Japanese words in the tweets, so Mami will at least have a glimpse of what it's about.
So I'm gonna write the happy birthday part in Japanese too. If some of you wanna write in Japanese but have difficulties in writing in it, you can just copy and paste this thing.

お誕生日おめでとうMAMIさん!
Or
お誕生日おめでとう、まみさん!

.omg.An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 12, 2013 9:15 am

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I'm gonna say the happy birthday part in japanese. It's better to not write a complete tweet in english, she may not read it. With some japanese she may take a look real quick and will instantly recognize the japanese word. But yeah she knows what "Happy birthday" means too ^^

Anyway, it's sure she won't read all our tweets, maybe she'll read 2 or 3 of them. Imagine if you receive 78 tweets at the same time + other tweets just to wish you happy birthday,I think you'll send a big "Thank you all!!!" but it's all x)
Plus I already said, we'll write simple sentences, I think you didn't need to master english to understand "Have a nice day", "Take care" "I hope you'll have fun today" or something like that. And above all, the most important isn't really what you'll write on your tweet, but rather how many tweets we'll send and to show our intent.
In the beginning I even thought if we could wish her happy birthday in any language (and to write a translation next to) to show her we come from different countries, but after I thought maybe she'll be confused ^^'

So no matter what you'll write on your tweet, focus on simple sentences understandable by all and I'm sure she'll understand ^^

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 12, 2013 10:38 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yassu wrote:
Now, about the template message again. Are we gonna make only the hashtags the same or we're gonna to make a certain part of the tweets the same for all too? I know Japanese letters would be hard for some people to tweet with, but with all due respect, I don't think Mami will understand our English that well and will definitely just skip the tweets if she doesn't skip any already if it doesn't contain any of her mother tongue letters.

Finally yes. In the beginning I thought to do something like that:

Happy Birthday Mami
[your wish]

[your username] from SCANDAL HEAVEN

But I realized it was a bit unfair for members who have a long username, and there are twice SCANDAL HEAVEN x) So now it's rather something like that

Happy Birthday Mami!
[your wish(es)]

And about the language, I think she'll understand. We'll just use simple/short sentences ^^
Personally I'm going to wish her happy birthday in english Happy

That's really really great we have now a hashtag for twitter Happy) Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 12, 2013 4:43 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
yep, Yassu, your hashtag is great !

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You are right Yassu, obviously she will not read all the tweets but at least she will see she got a lot of happy birthday messages An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 924158

And you are right, she knows basic english and simple sentences for sure, but her main language is still japanese and i'm sure her brain recognize "お誕生日おめでとうございますMAMIさん" without even thinking for 0.050 seconds lol so that's why i said i will write that part in japanese, it's just better and raises the chance of her reading it. In english she might be like "uh what it this??" for a second and skip it or something.

Off-topic @ Medios : Why do you hate Tomomi ? An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 316478I think you called me "Harima" a few times but it should be "Harimato"... "to" for Tomomi!!! She's not gonna like it if a miracle happens and she reads this thread!

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 0258

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 4:26 am

chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:
Off-topic @ Medios : Why do you hate Tomomi ? An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 316478I think you called me "Harima" a few times but it should be "Harimato"... "to" for Tomomi!!! She's not gonna like it if a miracle happens and she reads this thread!

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 0258

^ ahaha ahaha very lively~ yeah yeah Timo will mad~ .hora.

@topic
okay so i'll use what Yassu gonna type then~ yoroshiku~

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Rsz_un10
An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 ZyLI8Ij
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 6:03 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I want in on this too. Already have a message (in Japanese) picked out. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Sorry in advance for being off-topic.

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Off-topic @ Medios : Why do you hate Tomomi ? RAWR Onion I think you called me "Harima" a few times but it should be "Harimato"... "to" for Tomomi!!! She's not gonna like it if a miracle happens and she reads this thread!

.bleh.
I don't hate Tomomi, it's just Harimato is still too long (yeah, I'm just like that .bleh. ). I'd call you Hari but nobody would understand who I'm talking to.....

@topic:
I don't have anything to add yet. I think I've made my point earlier, I think Yassu's hashtag idea is great, and I think Harimato (happy now? Tongue) made a really good point with the Japanese letter. Whether you're gonna use Happy birthday, Mami! or お誕生日おめでとうございますMAMIさん doesn't make that much difference in remaining characters available for one tweet.

But I think, the most important thing has been settled: The Hashtag. As long as the #HappyBirthdayMamifromSCANDALHEAVEN somehow make it to trending, I think whatever language we use in the tweets doesn't really matter, she's just gonna skip them anyway. I think we can use whatever language we want (preferably Japanese or English, of course) to write the love letter birthday wish, as long as they consist of the hashtag and something like the green letters I wrote above.

Then again, if Yassu forbids this, I'll support him no matter what.

PS: Did I say I didn't have anything to add?

.omg.An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 8:12 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
count me in~

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 URT1EYY
An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 9:26 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
@scandal_mami お誕生日おめでとうMAMIさん <your english birthday message>

so this will be our tweet format officially ?

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
@yhanika : yes it seems so, but don't forget the hashtag at the end of the message! Also if you want to write everything in english it's not a big deal, the most important thing is that WE ALL use the hashtag and post at the same time. The core of the message doesn't really matter as long as you tell her happy birthday in a way.

I finally decided what i will write in the tweet but not sure if i will do it in english or ask someone to tranlate it into japanese.... hummmmmmmmmmmmmm~~ a week left to decide An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 35276

@ Medios : very happy now yes, and you should be too, Tomo will not be mad at you if she reads the thread An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 532549Hey...could happen it's not entirely impossible there is a tiny tiny tiny~~~~~~ chance. Imagine your face if Tomo posts here and is like "Medios why you not like me ! I cry now..." (read it in her voice with the cute japanese accent) An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 21859

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Yj1995

Caless Student
Caless Student
Count me in. PS for being quite late haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Medios wrote:But I think, the most important thing has been settled: The Hashtag. As long as the #HappyBirthdayMamifromSCANDALHEAVEN somehow make it to trending, I think whatever language we use in the tweets doesn't really matter, she's just gonna skip them anyway. I think we can use whatever language we want (preferably Japanese or English, of course) to write the love letter birthday wish, as long as they consist of the hashtag and something like the green letters I wrote above.

No worries, write what you want, but please don't forget to write the right hashtag, copy/paste it the D-day because I feel a lot of people will write #HAPPYBIRTHDAYMamifromSCANDALHEAVEN or even #HappyBirthdayMamiFromSCANDALHEAVEN. Any capital is important, and don't place capitals where there are not xD

Yhanika wrote:so this will be our tweet format officially ?

You forgot the hashtag!!!!!!!!! .omg.
But yeah it was correct:

@scandal_mami [Happy birthday (in japanese or english)
[Your wishes (also in japanese or english)]

PS:I didn't think to what I'll write, am I the only one? xD

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 am

qurtubi

Banned
Banned
Let me in ... An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 32638

I will find some sentences from Scandal's songs that match for Mami's Birthday ...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 8:50 am

Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
I'll join... tell me when you decide the time

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Ggggg112
An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 296664I L0ve Scandal!!An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 477790        An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 4084580553Forever Scandal An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 3566927540
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 10:01 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
Yhanika wrote:so this will be our tweet format officially ?

You forgot the hashtag!!!!!!!!! An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 954167
But yeah it was correct:

@scandal_mami [Happy birthday (in japanese or english)
[Your wishes (also in japanese or english)]

hahaha sorry ! but don't worry i'll remember it now .. An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 294959

PS:I didn't think to what I'll write, am I the only one? xD[/quote]

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 11:30 am

Yj1995

Caless Student
Caless Student
@yhanika ur nt the only one haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
It's a great idea, but with tokyo time, in my country will be 4:00 AM - May i send her a massege later?? -_- I want to wish a happy bithday to MAMI With you guys ...

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 8 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum