Go down

Re: En route - 2013-05-26 (RINA)
Posted Tue May 28, 2013 12:44 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
maharizm wrote:
anchiel wrote:B-side is the term used for the other song in a single release. For SCANDAL's latest single, the song "Awanai tsumori no, genki de ne" is the A-side song because it's the title/main song (not sure if this is the correct term) of the single. The B-side song is "24 Jikan plus no Yoake Mae". This is the other song aside from the main song.

The reason it's called a "side" (if you think about it why do songs on a CD has a side?!) is because in the old days when people listen to vinyl records as the norm, a single has the main song on side A, and the extra/bonus song on side B. Yup, you flip the record over to listen to side B. How tedious, you say.

I am old enough to remember those. Hahahaha. En route - 2013-05-26 (RINA) - Page 2 2282749210

Oh, yeah... That's right. But the terms are still used today. That's an interesting fact. .cool. I want to see and touch (and even play) a real vinyl record, but they hard to find nowadays. My parents have listened to at least one vinyl record. Anyway... I guess this is getting off topic so I'm stopping here.

Back to top Go down

Re: En route - 2013-05-26 (RINA)
Posted Tue May 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmm, I think they are probably working towards a new album but it'll be awhile before it hits the shelves.

There is usually around 3 new singles since the last album before a new album is released. Right now, only 'Awanai Tsumori no Genki de ne' is new. I'm taking a guess that a new single will be released around July/August, followed by another single in October/November. So a new album in December is a possibility. My thoughts anyway.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.