Total Votes : 85

Pokemon [Page 12 of 13]

Re: Pokemon
Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Congrats!

I'm gonna update the poll to include ORAS now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
hmmm my favorite Pokemon Games were Blue / Red and Yellow. Pokemon was a part of my childhood! I will never forget the great time i had Happy

Now im 22 and i am still playing sometimes.....bought Black 2 last time and i am pretty happy with it. There is still a child in my head Tongue

Pokemon - Page 12 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Cryptor wrote:Now im 22 and i am still playing sometimes.....bought Black 2 last time and i am pretty happy with it. There is still a child in my head Tongue
I think most members who reply here already passed the expiry date in terms of the target group for Pokémon games. Actually, I still play Pokémon pretty frequently, so I cannot say there's anything wrong with that! :whistle:

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:37 pm

icefox

icefox

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've voted for the yellow since in Pokemon yellow you can get Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur and also ur main Pokemon is PICKACHU!! <3 hehe 

Did anyone of you have already played the Pokemon Trading Card game?   CANTA Smile CANTA Thumbs

Pokemon - Page 12 Scandal
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Lexian

Lexian

@icefox: I played a little bit of the TCG video game on Gameboy Color. As for the actual cards, I mainly collected them; dueled played a bit against classmates in highschool.

I beat the elite 4 in OR. My team was Swampert, Shiftry, Pelipper, Slaking, Metagross, Latios. Gonna sub out my Slaking for this Torchic I got over the wonder trade. It's from France and has Speed Boost. If I could give it a nickname I'd call it Flambe or Blazique, too bad I can't. Imagine a Blaziken with a beret and holding a burnt baguette as "charcoal" LOL.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:46 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
Myo-Hwa wrote:
Cryptor wrote:Now im 22 and i am still playing sometimes.....bought Black 2 last time and i am pretty happy with it. There is still a child in my head Tongue
I think most members who reply here already passed the expiry date in terms of the target group for Pokémon games. Actually, I still play Pokémon pretty frequently, so I cannot say there's anything wrong with that! :whistle:
Yep ! it´s still awesome  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:12 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
So a while ago I collected 1000 flags and reached Platinum rank on my secret base!Happy

Has anyone else been pretty obsessed with their secret base?lol
I'm surprised I really got into the whole flag collection thing.
When I first heard about it, I didn't think I'd really do it. Maybe collect one or two, but not 1000 lol

I'm working now on the 3 pokemon you get to battle with when other ppl visit your base. Once I get it all right, I guess I'll share my QR code here :3
I hope you guys do too!
I'd love to battle you and have you as a pal!

My base is like all SCANDAL related lol
I called it "Team SCA-chan"Tongue

Pokemon - Page 12 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:13 am

Lexian

Lexian

That's awesome! Enjoy your Flygonite Garchompite
I just got 500 flags and my groovy-green mood lighting tonight haha. 500 was a rough, I dunno if I wanna go for 1000 >_<.

I'm going to be giving out a bunch of Shinx (2 and a half boxes worth, lol) sometime on Christmas over the Wonder Trade. Was lucky enough to hatch a single shiny out of 'em.

Next up is the battle mansion for me. Gotta grind for that BP. Fighting!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:54 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^Nice!Happy

And you got a shiny Shinx!
How many eggs did that take you?
I've been trying to hatch a shiny Snivy in X and I'm currently at 700 eggs and still no shiny at all lol
Even with the shiny charm it's still taking this long... ; .;

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Lexian

Lexian

In total I hatched 45 eggs last night. So thats 44 norms and 1 shiny. #_# It was MM too as I had a japanese combusken as the dad. I don't have the shiny charm so I guess I was pretty lucky.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
Hey guys, had just entered a small community driven Pokemon Multi Battle tourney during the Comic Fiesta convention yesterday (Sunday) and wanted to share the replay videos for anyone interested in them. Our team ran Trick Room and we managed to snag first place for the second time Happy Also, the games were pretty intense from semi finals onwards with clutch plays, and unnecessary overkill crits.  .whistle.  Though intense, the battles were fun. .happy.
Anyway here are the codes for the replays:

Quarter Finals : 
1. 5EXG-WWWW-WWWP-7ALW

Semi-Finals :
1. CZ7W-WWWW-WWWP-7AYG

Finals (Best of 3) :
1. B3YW-WWWW-WWWP-7A9D
2. NAZW-WWWW-WWWP-7ACK
3. PYLG-WWWW-WWWP-7AEY

Also if anyone is interested, our team consisted of :
Spoiler:

Pokemon - Page 12 Pixela10Pokemon - Page 12 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:05 am

Lexian

Lexian

Lost my 35th battle maison match because I failed to switch out against choice band armaldo. Otherwise, I think I would have had a decent chance. Oh well >_<

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Daz wrote:Our team ran Trick Room and we managed to snag first place for the second time Happy
Congratulations Dazzle! Happy Too bad I cannot watch the replays, otherwise I would be interested in your achievements, haha. ^^

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:30 am

Diegoywea

Diegoywea

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm still playing X/Y, I can't buy OR/AS because I bought a lot of things on CD Japan (Including Image) this Christmas ;-;

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:25 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So what have you guys been up to in ORAS or XY?
After reaching platinum rank in my base I completed the Hoenn dex and got my certificate (which I immediately hung up in my base lol)

After that I put most of my time into building my Ev team.
After I finished it, I battled with my friend a lot and won some, lost some. She had this one team tho that I simply couldn't beat.
But after many loses against said team, today I achieved victory!haha

It was fantastic. So proud of my team ; u;

I uploaded the video.
Here's the code if you guys wanna see it

BLYW-WWWW-WWX6-CHLW

I guess now I'll work on completing the National dex and get me another shiny charm. And maybe makes more Ev teams :3

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:12 am

amkieran

amkieran

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone want to battle/trade?

My friend code is 4441-8730-6147. Make sure to let me know if you added me so I can add you back.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:55 am

Lexian

Lexian

Haha, all the hotness and hype with my game has calmed down a bit. I'm almost done the national dex for the shiny charm. Just a few more trade-evos to do (e.g. Rhyperior, Shelmet, etc.).

There's also an event for ORAS players. Basically, you can get the final forms of the Unova starters for free. They come with their hidden abilities which is pretty nice.
Scarred for life thanks to Contrary-Leaf Storm Serperior...eugh.
Details: http://serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml
As of this post you can get Serperior and Emboar. Samurott is soon(TM) to follow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^Awesome!

LOL
I love love love my contrary leaf storming-Serperior B)
I almost sweeped my friend's entire team with it one time xD

Got Emboar and now just waiting for Samurott :3

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Lexian

Lexian

I'm so close to getting the shiny charm. All I need are 2 more pokemon...
Which leads me to ask, can anyone here help me out with finishing this project?
I just need to trade and then trade back for Slowking and Porygon-Z.

Mission accomplished!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 pm

ryoseki kun

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
I used to play Pokemon When I was in Elementary, that was 16 ago coz I once owned a Nintendo 64, but now I missed playing great games like this so I wanna ask, what console are you using? I mean the unit? Is there any for a mobile? or pc?

Pokemon - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMfYSiqCkx0BfnkrexrjlO2bRSkAthIuNxCX-rlRiy3-WUKca1

あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Mamiisthebest

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
Well Ryo, the main games are on handhelds, like 3ds, ds, gameboy and so on, but there are spinoff games on consoles like GC and Wii. If you want to play main games on PC you'll have to get an emulator.

.love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm addicted to the Battle Dome in Emerald again! Happy Although I occasionally face frustrating weirdness in movesets (including my own), it remains the most fun and rewarding challenge of the Battle Frontier. I don't understand why they removed precisely this building in the later games... Another reason for me to keep playing Pokémon Emerald, I guess.
I wonder if I will be able to break my record streak one day, haha. .happy.

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:05 am

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I grew up playing Pokemon (Gen I to III.)

During college, I got my hands on Gen IV and V. Pretty cool.

But it was in Pokemon Emerald that I learned to be a pokemon...master (lol) and learned the nuances of the game. Those tedious EV training and stuff.

When I was a kid I also believed in ridiculous myths in Gen III such as getting Deoxys through the Space Station, getting Groudon if you manage to make Mirage Island appear, etc.

Pokemon - Page 12 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:09 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Myo-Hwa wrote:I'm addicted to the Battle Dome in Emerald again! Happy Although I occasionally face frustrating weirdness in movesets (including my own), it remains the most fun and rewarding challenge of the Battle Frontier. I don't understand why they removed precisely this building in the later games... Another reason for me to keep playing Pokémon Emerald, I guess.
The Battle Frontier is one of the only things that disappointed me about ORAS. I was seriously hoping to see the Battle Frontier when we completed the game. .v. It was really disappointed to be thrown at the Battle Maison instead of the Battle Frontier. Sad Like the Battle Maison is fun and all but it does get repetitive and boring. The fact there's something in the back of that island that mentions the Battle Frontier only rubs salt in the wound. OAO

I really wish they had brought back the Battle Frontier. The Battle Factory was always my favorite and always fun to try. I understand what Masuda was saying when he said the team thought most players wouldn't appreciate something like the Battle Frontier anymore but... It would still have been nice to have it back. :c

Eh. I'm just glad contests are back~ :3 I've missed them; they were one of my favorite parts about the Pokemon games. >w< 

eehbes wrote:When I was a kid I also believed in ridiculous myths in Gen III such as getting Deoxys through the Space Station, getting Groudon if you manage to make Mirage Island appear, etc.
Haha I remember some of those myths. x) I remember the Deoxys myth so well. Kudos to the people who actually thought these things up. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Airi-chan wrote:The Battle Frontier is one of the only things that disappointed me about ORAS. I was seriously hoping to see the Battle Frontier when we completed the game. .v. It was really disappointed to be thrown at the Battle Maison instead of the Battle Frontier. Sad Like the Battle Maison is fun and all but it does get repetitive and boring. The fact there's something in the back of that island that mentions the Battle Frontier only rubs salt in the wound. OAO

I really wish they had brought back the Battle Frontier. The Battle Factory was always my favorite and always fun to try. I understand what Masuda was saying when he said the team thought most players wouldn't appreciate something like the Battle Frontier anymore but... It would still have been nice to have it back. :c

Eh. I'm just glad contests are back~ :3 I've missed them; they were one of my favorite parts about the Pokemon games. >w< 

The Frontier really is gone? :-O I only expected its absence in ORAS actually, since I only know they removed it in Black & White. I think I would be really disappointed at the Battle Maison too, if my disappointment didn't already come from other things. ROFL By the way, I don't know exactly where you are referring to regarding Masuda's statement? Was it an interview where he'd said that? I wonder what the reason of the team was to assume that players wouldn't appreciate the Battle Frontier... It doesn't really make sense to me. In retrospect, I have learned quite a lot from it, especially regarding movesets - aside from the fun I had!

Just wondering, are the contests in ORAS modelled after those from gen 4? ^^ I really liked the contests in gen 3 too, but the contests they remade back then were just boring as they completely removed the jamming part of moves. Sad

eehbes wrote:When I was a kid I also believed in ridiculous myths in Gen III such as getting Deoxys through the Space Station, getting Groudon if you manage to make Mirage Island appear, etc.

What to think about the classic "Mew under the truck" from the first Pokémon games, or Celebii in Ilex Forest! ROFL

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.