Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Aoyama_Nanami

Aoyama_Nanami

Caless Student
Caless Student
When I was listening it (without watching the video) I thought haruna's voice has changed, but i didn't notice it was mami who was singing. ¿Am i right? If so, I want rina to sing too Tongue

Rina surprised me with her lipstick, it's so red for me but it's fine.

Thank you for the upload.

7. Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
(Ludwig Wittegenstein)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The PV was great, in my opinion. It really set the mood for the PV, and I liked how they all left at different moments. It wasn't just playing like Awanai was, and the scenery really was nice. It was like going to a beach house in the summer. When Haruna left for the solo, I liked how they centered on her singing alone right after. I also liked Haruna and Rina had some interaction on the beginning of the PV, because during lives, they don't have much. The rabbit was cool, and I think this is one of the best PVs that SCANDAL has ever released. They centered on whoever had the spotlight, and that's not something they usually do. Good job, SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:19 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What a great PV!
I love it's simple and yet very nice and beautiful.
Plus, there's both my fav Mami guitars lol

I like the way they left to play in a different room, specially Mami with that awesome mic in front of her.
It's way better than I expected, and because of that I think I can forgive the fact that they're not wearing the cover outfits.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:11 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
They made a good PV, it's very... "classy" and suits the song melody well Happy

But I have to admit I expected something a bit different for a "summer single". Well with the moon theme i wonder why they didn't shoot outside at night for example. Strolling on the beach, playing on the beach at night, etc anyone yeah?

Also while it's classy (and classy sexy... RINA!! .love.  ) it doesn't really feel like a "summer" PV. Not that you HAVE TO make a PV on the beach/pool in summer outfit/swinsuits or whatever of course, just my opinion and what I expected.

A bit surprised they didn't wear the cover outfits at all. They have so many single/PV now that it's hard to remember but wasn't this a "rule" for the band?

Eh maybe i'm totally wrong about this one, not sure why I have this idea in mind but I thought for each single they match the outfit on cover and the PV. That's why I expected a bit of a different style of PV =P

That being said the PV is really cool, they didn't fail or made a bad PV! Also the song is growing on me... Now I start to enjoy it much more. Nice one 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:49 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Amazing PV.
Aaaah, black really suits them, the PV was indeed like RINA said quite sexy (especially HARU *i now i'm biased. lol)
But the white rabbit quite bothers me, i don't really see a significance.
The lyrics doesn't have an "usagi" or "rabbit" right? Well just a lil confused about the rabbit. ahahaha
And it's my first time to see  the Virgin Mary in PV, it's rare for a non catholic culture.

I was hoping they would all transfer to the room thingy, but they didn't. aw~ D:
Nonetheless, awesome PV and song from the girls .nosebleed.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 URT1EYY
16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What are you talking about, there is an usagi in all of their PV, HARUNA is always there .love.  .shy. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

How elegant they are in their black suits!^o^ I love the smooth feeling that emanates from the PV!
I am looking forward the translation of the song because I would like to know if there is a meaning behind the fact they are all going out in solos or if it is just like that ^^"
I saw also the live at music station which was quite good even if they seemed tired (we feel it in their voices) but I loved the beginning with the spotlights and Haruna was so energic, her enthousiasm was very communicative!.happy. 
(If it is not the topic to talk about that, please could you redirect to the good topic? I am a new one member, thanks!^^")

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:35 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

For those of you who don't understand the rabbit reference:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100910031635AA0TcC5
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rabbit

And rabbits are mentioned in the lyrics of the song. It's in the second chorus: "Nihiki no usagi-tachi ga" = "two rabbits"

16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @ 茨城 - 水戸 - 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ 福岡 - 東京 08.21 Sekai Ichi 2024 LUMINOUS @ 名古屋 - 横浜 - 大阪 - 奈良
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Scandalove

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:For those of you who don't understand the rabbit reference:

And rabbits are mentioned in the lyrics of the song. It's in the second chorus: "Nihiki no usagi-tachi ga" = "two rabbits"

Wow. Lol. You certainly know your stuff, Jade. Thanks for the clarification on that. .hail.

SCANDAL Fan Site For The Greatest Girl Band In The World!
16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 Capture_zpsabae0661
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:10 pm

lolo-kun

lolo-kun

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:For those of you who don't understand the rabbit reference:

Wow, I really thought the rabbit was just a cute random thing .whistle. 
Thank you for the explanation !

Usually I'm not a big fan of promotional videos, I really prefer watching the band play live. But this Kagen No Tsuki PV was quite nice. I liked the tone and the dark stage and the song is really starting to grow on me.

Of course I'm probably biased, but as if Mami wasn't standing out enough with her blonde and blue hair on this dark stage, she had to wear sparkling red pants ! I could barely detach my eyes of her. .wow. 
And evidently I loved her solo vocal part. I really would like to hear her more singing this way. I cannot find the way to describe it but her voice captivates me and it suits this part of the song very well.

Also I really enjoyed the instrumental bridge where only Mami, Tomomi and Rina play on the stage. The shots give a "live stage" feeling with the three of them playing and facing each other (and Mami beating the time with her foot). And when Haruna joins them with her voice, it completes this sequence really well and makes it the best part of the PV for me.

I haven't been able to watch their performance of the song on Music Station yet, but I'm really looking forward to watching them play it live on stage.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:09 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer

so it was in the lyrics. (-A-')
 thanks for clarifying the rabbit! XD .hail.

l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:33 am

nataku

Caless Student
Caless Student
I normally don't buy singles, but Limited B for the Osaka Jo Hall making of video might be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:20 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just ordered Limited Edition B. I've heard the song a few times now and like it more each time. It didn't fit my expectation of a "summer song" at first, but considering the moon theme, I think it fits as a summer night song.

The PV is pretty well produced. The getting-up-and-walking-to-another-room part surprised me at first; when Rina stood up I thought, "Where is she going?!" And I thought the rabbit was really random until Jade explained the moon connection. Should've known that; Asian fail for me there!

Overall, the song and PV give a much more mature and "classy" vibe. I thought of FLiP when I saw their outfits in the PV.

16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for the clarification thoseguiltyeyes! Both the song and the rabbit reminded me of their last concert in 2011 was at the night of Moon Festival in my city. And rabbit is the mascot of the festival.
Somebody from the Hong Kong team even gave Mami a Rabbit lantern to play around before the show. The picture was in one of their photo book edition.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:48 am

Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really like the PV. Elegant and mature. I generally prefer simple-looking PVs compared to something like 'Taiyou Scandalous' with the dancing in the swimming pool lol! And all the girls look great, especially Rina with her dark hair and red lipstick.
.love. 

I like how they threw in the rabbit reference too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:55 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks you for the explication of white rabbit .hail. 

16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

[Kagen no Tsuki]
Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:07 pm

*davedora*

*davedora*

Caless Student
Caless Student
.punches.  yosh...i wanna ganbatte for my education in school and become a most musician in INDONESIA and ASIA..........and World<<<<<(if i can) and meet SCANDAL in JAPAN..

.sweat.  soryrryyy.........
so I like this song not slow and not fast anymore...
middle speed....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 pm

hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
My friend in Japan is sending me a copy, though she hasn't said which version, so that'll be a nice surprise.

Apparently some stores give a free art card with the single depending on which member you prefer. I'll be expecting a Haruna card then 
CANTA Love

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:43 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just watched the full PV and listened to Kagen no Tsuki in full for the first time. I love it! Very relaxing song.

I was hesitant on buying the single because I really don't like the B-side "robot song", but the A-side song is really growing on me. Also I read in this thread that CDJapan is doing the poster and sticker thing again. I will gladly add to my SCANDAL poster collection .ehem. 

I think I'll be getting regular edition again. I don't know Japanese so those I can't really enjoy those videos to its full extent.

edit: wow first press and poster all sold out...DOUSHIO?!!!.wtf.

edit2: oh thank god, the limited editions still have first press and poster. yokataaaa .toj.  Guess I'll be getting Limited Ed. A afterall, lol...

Last edited by kaitanuva on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total

16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:01 am

ghelilayxmami

ghelilayxmami

Caless Student
Caless Student
looking forward for the translation....CANTA Walk

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
Just a quick question! (>A<)/
If I will buy the same LEs at the same time, will I get two posters (CDJapan)?

l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Seems like it d3nise yes, the same poster but 2 of them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:26 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for the quick reply HTMR! XD
I've never really bought a single, this will be the first one.
I can't miss this poster. haha

Thanks again! .dance.

l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:10 am

*davedora*

*davedora*

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tell me.... about the Scandal Best Song....
What do you think.....
c'mon give the best song of Scandal.....
 .shout.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:08 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@*davedora*: This is not the right topic nor the right forum to be discussing things like that. If you wish to discuss best/favorite songs, please take it to the SCANDAL Talk forum instead and find an appropriate thread there.

16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」 - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @ 茨城 - 水戸 - 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ 福岡 - 東京 08.21 Sekai Ichi 2024 LUMINOUS @ 名古屋 - 横浜 - 大阪 - 奈良
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.