You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Scandal sports [Page 1 of 1]

Scandal sports
Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:57 pm

cardinals21

Caless Student
Caless Student
So I was just wondering if any Scandal members are into sports.  Whether they watch them or play and what kind of sports?

Back to top Go down

Re: Scandal sports
Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:12 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't really know for sure, but none of the girls look like the sporty type...

They seem to like to go bowling, though. Happy 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:34 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Interesting question, not of lot of info about that. They don't talk about it or mention it on twitter.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:10 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Iirc, in one of her blogs, RINA said that she played Tennis back in Junior High School. She even considered making a living by doing sports at that time. If only I could remember which blog is it...
EDIT: nevermind, I found it https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6493-proof-of-our-goodbye-2012-08-02-rina

Not too sure about other members though.

Scandal sports Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:14 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Yeah, Rina was on the tennis club or something in high school. The other members also mentioned this in the Almond Crush X Dobondobondo summit when they were doing the ping pong rally.

Also in another interview which I can't find, Haruna said that she has really bad eye-coordination so ball sports weren't her thing. Dancing was both her's and Tomo's interests though as you probably know.

Tomo has a thing for guys who play baseball. Speaking of baseball, well Tomo and Rina wore something to do with the Hanshin Tigers which is Osaka's baseball team in the QAT tour.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum