Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

You can hear a pretty long clip of "Runners high" (it's being played in the background) here on the game's official site:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/basara4/pv7.html?TB_iframe=true&width=853&height=518

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
ooh i like how the song is sounding. can't wait to hear the full version! putting on some good earphones and i like Tomo's bass lines in here.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^Yeah, Tomo's basslines really stand out, just waiting for the official version now... 

Hmmm, I wonder if this'll be the new single next year. But in a very recent blog post, Rina did say that they were creating another new song with just the members. Maybe one of the songs mentioned will be a B-side like Kimi to Mirai to Kanzen Douki or something. Anyway, I can't wait until its official release!

By any chance, could that BGM for the clip actually be the full version of the song? It seemed pretty long to me... 

Thanks for the share!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
ichiruki! wrote:By any chance, could that BGM for the clip actually be the full version of the song? It seemed pretty long to me... 
I doubt it's the full song since it seems like at least one part is missing from it. There isn't a second verse nor a second chorus; after the first chorus it just heads into the solo and bridge. Also, the clip is only around 3 minutes long, and their songs usually tend to be at least a minute or two longer than that.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Gintoki

Gintoki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nice song, though i was expecting it to be a very rocky song like Queens are trumps.
This song has that 'shunkan sentimental' feeling, which is great.

Back to top Go down
spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Omg this song sounds so amazing! I really hope this gets released as a single, it would be awesome to have a PV for a song like this one.  Onion Shine 

Wow STANDARD was just released and I'm already eager to have this new song in full version >XD

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ohhhhh it sounds great!!

It's not the full song I think for sure and it's hard to focus on it because of the voices of the game but it sure sounds really interesting.

I wonder if this will become a single, a b-side or something else.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
OMG this song sounds amazing .love.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
seyer101

seyer101

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandalrockband.blogspot.com
nice song... ^_^ SCANDAL really rocks!!!Nice one

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 Seyerl10
SEYER101
Please Onion CANTA DANCE Please Onion
Back to top Go down
parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Exactly what I was expecting from them!
Can't wait for the full release

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haha I think I've listened to it at least a dozen times now... I can't wait for the full version without the voice-over so I can play it loud.

Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Good preview indeed ^_^ Can't wait for the release also and about that, it says the game will be released on 2014...so I guess we will have to wait until then to hear the complete song? Or not?^^"
How did it work for the Start song?

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That's definitely a song I'd replay over and over. It feels like a mix of a few of their songs with a twist on it. I'm not sure which ones exactly, though...anyways, I think that that song will be great. Can't wait to hear a full version!

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm already in love with this song 20 seconds in the first listen

Af8! wrote:That's definitely a song I'd replay over and over. It feels like a mix of a few of their songs with a twist on it. I'm not sure which ones exactly, though...anyways, I think that that song will be great. Can't wait to hear a full version!
It reminds me of Welcome Home somewhat

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 61185
Back to top Go down
Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The song sounds really good! I'm really looking forward to hearing the full audio for it. Hopefully soon. c:

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Great song .clap. 
Wait to hear it in better conditions

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nice song ... perfect for the game... I will be looking forward for this.

Back to top Go down
raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SO GOOD.

I'm impatient now. .toj.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sounds like a solid rock song, which is aways good.

I only wished the characters would shut up so we could listen to the song...

Back to top Go down
jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
oh gawd, just saw this...

IT'S AWESOME! pure awesomeness!

can't wait to see the release, since i think i'll wait for the english version (if there's one) and buy it. kehehehe.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down
~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
People will be finishing the game just to hear new scandal's song lol

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I hope we will get a clean version of the song before that! Also hope it will be included in a new CD "soon".

Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
oh ! oh ! I can't wait for this 
January is full of .love.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 2 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum