Go down

Re: Your first SCANDAL merchandise ^-^
Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:45 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Standard and Scandal Best Album ^_^ 

Hopefully, I'll be able to start collecting more of my fave singles and maybe even photo books in the future but for now, this is plenty <3 

Well, I also bought Wonderful Tonight as my super early Christmas present aha. Basically, I went for the most important things first. First album, memorable DVD, and latest album bc Standard is just too amazing. I'm glad it's my first Scandal album bc first's are always important to me~

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My first SCANDAL purchase included both DVD versions of the Awanai single and the DVD version of Queens are Trumps  .love.  

I'm still getting their things kind of slowly lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:50 am

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Probably SCANDAL Temptation Box photobook version and SCANDAL's very early album before BEST SCANDAL were my first SCANDAL merchandise I still proudly own. Proper merchandise which is not CD stuffs is my Best SCANDAL poster.

Your first SCANDAL merchandise ^-^ - Page 2 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:58 pm

kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
my first SCANDAL merchandise was the triple STANDARD album : regular, DVD, T-shirt Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 am

SeleneUsagi

SeleneUsagi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
my first SCANDAL merchandising was a LOVE SURVIVE single that my mother gave me as a birthday present .smile. 

Your first SCANDAL merchandise ^-^ - Page 2 Sin_ta11
Your first SCANDAL merchandise ^-^ - Page 2 Syachi10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.cool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:52 am

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
that'll be Awa-Tsu-Gen single (with Haruna sticker XD) ...

Your first SCANDAL merchandise ^-^ - Page 2 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:31 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Digitally, the first thing I bought of SCANDAL's was Best SCANDAL. I was never been able to afford hard copies of SCANDAL stuff before so digital off of iTunes was all I could afford.

As far as hard copies go though, the first thing I bought was the Runners High single.
Now I've also got STANDARD regular edition, the Queens are Trumps photobook, and the Go!Go!Guitar issue with Haru on the cover. :3

I've only barely been able to get to a place where I can actually afford to do things like this so I'm slowly collecting SCANDAL things as the money comes in. c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
My first one was Awanai on May 2013 but I also bought ENCORE SHOW and the singles Taiyou and Shunkan at that time.

Since last month I have all their singles (not the digital downloads) and albums! Now I started to get the DVDs, my first was the SCANDAL FIRST LIVE - BEST ★ SCANDAL 2009. Going to buy another one, probably Temptation Box tour, when their next single comes out  .smile. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:04 pm

XwingsofaresX

XwingsofaresX

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mine was only a few months ago when I got the "Kagen no Tsuki" single. I was giddy all day long.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:38 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Official release-wise, my first one was the TEMPTATION BOX DVD edition + TB poster. I'm not sure why I waited a year after I became a fan to start getting their stuff!

Merch-wise, it was probably when SCANDAL came to the US for AM2 three years ago, and I got a t-shirt, sticker set, and CANTA key chain.

Your first SCANDAL merchandise ^-^ - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.