You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Easiest SCANDAL Song for Guitar
Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:18 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What songs were easy of SCANDAL's for you to learn on guitar? I would assume one of their earlier songs because they were not on such a high level back then as they are now. I just wanted to learn some songs, but I'm a beginner. Thank, you  .uhuh.

Last edited by MamiSoul on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Easiest SCANDAL Song for Guitar
Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
For me, the SCANDAL song that I easily learned was Namida no Regret. Even the intro and solos are easy for me, and take note, I'm not that good. In fact I suck... .plank. 

Next was HARUKAZE, but I still need to work on the intro and I still haven't read the tabs for its guitar solos due to time constraints.

DOLL, Koi Moyou and Space Ranger are also quite easy, but I still have to practice more...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 am

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
there is one where you have simple chords (A,G and F or so), but I have the problem to find the right notes, I need the classical notation (with lines and stuff like that.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:43 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I was going to made a topic like this too, cuz i need help.. XD I agree with anchiel, Namida no Regret, DOLL are really easy to learn (I already know how to play DOLL, but not Namida No Regret" ) Also, i think Shunkan Sentimental is also easy to learn, especially intro Happy

Easiest SCANDAL Song for Guitar Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Sanshinzoka

Sanshinzoka

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/
I think most of songs are easy to learn. I mean Haruna's part (rhytm guitar) is quite easy but not really sure when i try to play Mami's part. cos' the sounds is different and not match for an accoustic guitar.

Easiest SCANDAL Song for Guitar News_large_scandal1
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:21 pm

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sanshinzoka wrote:I think most of songs are easy to learn. I mean Haruna's part (rhytm guitar) is quite easy but not really sure when i try to play Mami's part. cos' the sounds is  different and not match for an accoustic guitar.
Just try Taiyou to kimi ga egaku STORY on acoustic...

Every rhythmic part is easy, cause is not easy to play and sing at the same time... But being the lead guitar is difficult too...

So, as Sanshinzoka said, Haru's part are easier, but that's cause she does singing too. If we are talking about Mami's part is different:
*Doll (Because it was their first single, there was not enough experience to do an astral song...)
*Space Ranger (Was the second one...)
*Shunkan Sentimental
*Standard

Easiest SCANDAL Song for Guitar HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Konata

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Try playing Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain. It's really really really easy. .happy.

Easiest SCANDAL Song for Guitar 16159_11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Doll is very easy; the only sort of hard part for a beginner would be the little guitar harmony/bridge they do before the second verse. Otherwise the whole song is just power chords, and only like four of them that just repeat. But it's still a fun song to play.

Their early songs definitely are much easier than the newer ones.

Scandal Baby is a great one to learn as a beginner because it's easy to get it basically right but harder to fully master. But it's really fun to play so it's easy to be motivated to get it perfect. I'm sure I have played that song on guitar about 500 times. You can start off with just the chords (Haruna's part), then gradually add in Mami's part (the stepping riff, the funky rhythmic strumming, the solo) as you get better. Like all their early songs, it's really based on like 4 or 5 total chords, and they're all just power chords or basic open chords (if you can't play an open A, well...)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:00 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Koi Moyou, Namida no Regret and Yumemiru Tsubasa are the easiest for me... pretty basic and easy to play

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 pm

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:Doll is very easy; the only sort of hard part for a beginner would be the little guitar harmony/bridge they do before the second verse. Otherwise the whole song is just power chords, and only like four of them that just repeat. But it's still a fun song to play.

Their early songs definitely are much easier than the newer ones.

Scandal Baby is a great one to learn as a beginner because it's easy to get it basically right but harder to fully master. But it's really fun to play so it's easy to be motivated to get it perfect. I'm sure I have played that song on guitar about 500 times. You can start off with just the chords (Haruna's part), then gradually add in Mami's part (the stepping riff, the funky rhythmic strumming, the solo) as you get better. Like all their early songs, it's really based on like 4 or 5 total chords, and they're all just power chords or basic open chords (if you can't play an open A, well...)
I'm bad at chords ._.
When I started to play guitar, I started with the Pentatonic Scale... So i'm having problems with the chord parts :s

Whatever, Doll it's a very easy song, I mean, they are chords, but the songs gives you time, to put every finger in every position... But that's only with the album version (2009) if you are going to try playing Doll of the actual concerts... That's going to be horrible hahaha

spacecadet wrote:Their early songs definitely are much easier than the newer ones.
Yeah, you can notice the 5 years of experience they had... That's good because, a good band is not born, but made over time.

Easiest SCANDAL Song for Guitar HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:49 am

Jenjen

Jenjen

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Konata wrote:Try playing Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain. It's really really really easy. Happy
I agree with you, S.L Magic is also easy to play .smile.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.