You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA)
Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:20 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Spoiler:
Nara Centennial Hall
Theme:RINA

The town where I grew up, Nara Prefecture

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) JSjkop9

Everyone who came to Nara Centennial, thank you

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) HOlzgAO

I was born in Osaka and moved to Nara when I was in elementary school. Then, I moved all the way from Nara to Tokyo.
To play a live in my home town was a goal I personally had. It was a place I really wanted to play
RINA too wanted to do a talk about my home town
Anyway, it was awesome and I was so happy that our whole live team came
We've played so many lives in the other members' home towns and the band's home town,
And the lives we play in Nagoya, Kobe, and Osaka have some kind of a special atmosphere to them.
I really like it
But today there was a special feeling that was different from thoseー
I'm gladー,,

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) LgLvBGU

I was so happy about the shouts of my name and 「Welcome home!」
There were also songs that reminded me of 7 years prior when I'd commute from Nara to Osaka for the band
The lyrics soaked in a little more than usual
My reasons for attending a dance & vocal school wasn't because I wanted to become a drummer, but I'm glad I did become a drummer
Yes, that's what I think. Thank you

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) NZc8tN0

Before the live, we went to the Tower Records in Arles in Kashihara--the only one Nara Prefecture--that I used to go to often when I was a student. We stopped by Tower Records Kashihara
We left autographs and comments
It felt kind of weird,,
Because, actually, I went there yesterday with my mother
When I was in middle school we suddenly started the band, suddenly became busy, suddenly transferred schools and moved to Tokyo, and now I hope to see her once or twice a year. Although I was really worried, I was so happy that my mother was delighted about us being able to sell out a rather large venue in Nara on a weekday
We'll take care in continuing to be a good band

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) QZa7CHQ

Having said that about my home town, I thought that it'd be the usual SCANDAL RINA in a flat feeling, but this blog did end up long after all
Please watch a little more the first time
I'm really happy; thank you! is what I'm saying
And come to a live again, okay
Because we'll always be waiting
Lives are the pride of this band

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) K0dXIlJ

※Bonus

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) K5B0V37

The food in the dressing room was really wonderful today,,

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) 2cScsdz

Being at home after a long while,,

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) O45P4aD

I received this from my little sister. I'm glad I did my best with Almond Crush haha

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) BDQMTrk

9 more performances for our STANDARD tour!!!
With all our strength

RINA

2013-11-13 02:03:13

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA)
Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:28 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
that was such a touching blog entry. Rina's little sister is so cute. what a cool sister. Rina you have made me respect you even more. 

thank you for translating

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 am

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
I'm really grateful that
spite of his intention to enter the school
was not to become a drummer
That was what really ended up becoming

and were able to form this great band

every time I read the blog I like more RINA .love.

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:09 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Her mother must be proud of Rina.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:38 am

gyuszus86

gyuszus86

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rina's little sister so cute.
The food look is delicious.
Thanks for translate.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I think her little sister watched Osaka Jo-Hall haha.

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:21 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Another really nice blog from Rina, yes her sister is just as cute as her !
For those that want to know about Japan as well as SCANDAL Nara is REALLY old and was the capital of Japan from 710 to 784 and gave it's name to the Nara Period.
It is a long way from Tokyo and Rina must have noticed a huge difference when they moved.

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That must be Natsuna's drawing. Very cute..clap. 

I kind of feel bad for Rina and her little sister. With a huge gap of age and the fact that they live far apart, both of them might end up not knowing each other properly in the future. When Natsuna reaches the age of 15, Rina is already twice her age and probably already got married.

Hopefully I will have the chance to visit Nara. It looks like a very beautiful place.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ahhh nice that everything went well in her hometown and that she was so happy Happy

But I'm a bit surprised, she says she only sees her mother once or twice per year?! I know they are busy but didn't she also said recently that everything in Japan is so close together and all, and now she can only see her mother once per year? .omg. Or maybe i understood that wrong.

Means she doesn't see her sisters too often too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:41 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo
I also understood in that way, she sees her mother once a year.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
raynsity wrote:I kind of feel bad for Rina and her little sister. With a huge gap of age and the fact that they live far apart, both of them might end up not knowing each other properly in the future. When Natsuna reaches the age of 15, Rina is already twice her age and probably already got married.
Her family just had a baby boy last year so he too will probably end up not knowing her very well either, especially with the 21 year age gap.

-----------------------------------------

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:But I'm a bit surprised, she says she only sees her mother once or twice per year?! I know they are busy but didn't she also said recently that everything in Japan is so close together and all, and now she can only see her mother once per year? .omg. Or maybe i understood that wrong.

Means she doesn't see her sisters too often too.
That's exactly what she means: she does only get to see her family once or twice a year. Same goes for the other members. Japan may be a fairly small country, but their schedule is pretty packed all-year-round that there's really no time to go and visit family. All of the members are from places that are 3+ hours away from Tokyo by shinkansen (bullet train) plus any additional travel, and they'd probably just be able to visit for less than a day or so. That's just not plausible or worth it.

And RINA also has two younger brothers.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:18 am

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow, Rina has a big family! Two younger brothers, her younger sister, and her parents. Question, is her brother born last year included in the 'two younger brothers', or no?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Af8! wrote:Wow, Rina has a big family! Two younger brothers, her younger sister, and her parents. Question, is her brother born last year included in the 'two younger brothers', or no?
She actually has two younger sisters. And yes, her brother born last year is included in those two younger brothers. So, in total, RINA has two younger sisters and two younger brothers.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 am

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh, that's right. So her immediate family has 7 people? Wow, that's not the most I've seen, but still...thanks for the information, though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:59 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Maybe that's part of the reason why Rina always write a lot in her blog. So her mother can check out what is going on with her daughter there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
raynsity wrote:I kind of feel bad for Rina and her little sister. With a huge gap of age and the fact that they live far apart, both of them might end up not knowing each other properly in the future. When Natsuna reaches the age of 15, Rina is already twice her age and probably already got married.
Her family just had a baby boy last year so he too will probably end up not knowing her very well either, especially with the 21 year age gap.
Oh did Rina mention this last year in a blog post or tweet? lol I just remember 3 of her other siblings in SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE so I just thought she had one brother and two sisters. 

It's also sad to think that all the members, not just Rina, probably miss out on a whole heap of special occasions every year... for example, their family's birthdays. Well, on the bright side, they do get a break near the end of the year where they do visit their loved ones. I think it's just in time for Christmas, actually. Happy 

Thanks for the translation!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:54 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Honestly the packed schedule or the "3 hours train" are not really an excuse IMO.

I mean, just to be clear, i'm not saying it's bad that she only sees her mom (well family I guess?) once per year because after all it's her choice. But I really don't think they have such a packed schedule that she can't go visit more. Yes they work a lot (too much :p ) but it's not like they work 24/7/365 and have 2 free days per year.

Or the other way around, that her mother can't come more often. I'm not saying there is a problem in the family or anything really, just that even if their schedule is packed she could surely find a few days per year to visit her. So reading that surprised me and is a bit sad for her and her family. I have that feeling because here she says "mom" but it means the whole family I guess? Unless parents are separated and that she sees her siblings more?

She is maybe a bit exaggerating and it's maybe just a way of saying and she actually sees her more than that. Also maybe they talk via webcam 4 times a week or even a few minutes everyday Happy So again i'm not judging, it's her life, just surprised to read "I only see my mom once a year" basically.

Also wow didn't know she had another brother and that the age gap is 21 years. Obviously they won't feel like normal brother/sister but it's still family Happy I guess it will feel like a distant cousin or something like that. I'm an only child so it' hard to imagine what it must feel, must be a bit weird.

Well it's their private family business anyway, I just wish her well and that her and her family are happy and healthy Happy

Soon they will become superstars anyway and RINA will be able to afford her own private jet so it will only take a few minutes to go see her family Onion Wahaha 

@SophieLam : Nice thought Happy it's maybe a very small part of it but with phones/mails/texts I think she can keep her mother/family updated anyway :p

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:33 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
I think you have read too literal words, relating to RINA and his family, I think it's just a way of saying

I knew the truth I RINA was the oldest of four brothers
but here I am learning that is greater than 5!!!

Why then in the video "SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE" only mentions RINA as the greater of 4 siblings?

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
wow, what a big family that Rina has...

it is always good to be back to the city where you grew up!

btw, thanks for the translation!

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:56 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
she beats me ! I "just" have one brother and two sisters.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:15 am

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Such a lovely lovely lovely post Rina-sama!! .smile. And that drawing from Rina's sister... priceless! You can really feel her happiness in this post...

Nara Centennial Hall - 2013-11-13 (RINA) Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum