Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wow wow wait, OJH again?! .wow.  .wow. 

Are we talking about huge concerts like Budokan + OJH? Or will these concerts be smaller with less people?

The OJH one sounds like the first OJH? What is the 360° in the title? Will they place the stage in the middle and be surrounded by the fans? =S

But the Yokohama one is a festival? That means it's a huge arena (how many places?) but it's not just a SCANDAL concert? Sad Or does it mean it's also a 2 hours concert from SCANDAL but other bands will play a huge concert too during this festival?

So many questions haha .pinch.  But it's awesome to have some news like that! :D

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:27 pm

jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
do you guys think that it's possible they would also release a DVD of the ARENA LIVE?

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 Forsh10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Hitaka

Hitaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
omg! so happy
i think Saitama Super arena will be the next! and i hope for Tokyo Dome of course

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 Tumblr_ojh50uhWXL1uv1ipoo2_400
SCANDAL RUSSIAN FC ADMIN 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:23 pm

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 BakdfM5CUAAqE-a

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:26 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Yay! congrats to the girls! they are starting to take lives on big venues .happy.
they deserve all the hard work and everything
they are gaining more fans~~
Yay .clap.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I've been expecting an arena tour; they've got enough fans to fill the places up!

I'm thinking that the 'FESTIVAL' part in Yokohama arena is just because they're having 2 shows there? Or maybe SCANDAL are inviting other artists to open for them. It would be awesome!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@HRMT haha my exact reaction. I really didn't expect them to perform at OJH again so soon. Just one year after their dream live.

Anyways wow, the girls are really going all out. Both of the venues are huge. They really are going towards a bigger goal

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:12 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Arena lives wow .wow. 
Congratulations to the girls!
This is going to be awesome. And now I guess we know what their next DVD is going to be about.

How I wish I could go to Japan next year   .whiteflag.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:40 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is great news.

When I started following SCANDAL more than 2 years ago, I didn't expect them to become an arena band so quickly.

When you think of it though, this is the logical next step. I hope they sell out all three shows.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:21 pm

WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanx God.. 
My Boss at work was not amused .mad.  for that i didnt know then i will have holidays in ´14  now i know it .clap. 

Back to Osaka, hopefully my homecity in the Future .wow.

btw.: could someone order tickets for me if they are on sale?

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:31 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
If anyone knows when ticket for Yokohama are going to be on sale, tell me plz !! I will be in Japan at this moment .wow.

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:45 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
ichiruki! wrote:I'm thinking that the 'FESTIVAL' part in Yokohama arena is just because they're having 2 shows there? Or maybe SCANDAL are inviting other artists to open for them. It would be awesome!
I'm sure it means there will be other bands playing. That's the traditional music festival time in Japan, that's what "festival" would mean to a Japanese reader seeing the word in this context, and it would honestly be hard for them to sell out two shows on successive nights in an arena that seats 17,000 people by themselves. Yokohama Arena is twice the size of Budokan and about 1 1/2 times the size of Osaka-jo Hall. I'd love to think they could draw 30,000+ people in two nights but I'm not sure they're there yet. So they should be working with other artists to draw a full crowd.

But it is nice that it seems they will be the headliners of this "festival", at least from what it seems now.

As for the Osaka-jo Hall show, I can only think 360 degrees means they'll be playing in the round. That'll be something new for them - I was wondering what they'd do next after their last show there. There's almost no doubt they'd make a video release out of that. That's probably going to be their October/November live DVD/BD. Or maybe even a double live disc of both Osaka and Yokohama shows; that'd be awesome.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:11 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
They still need new DVD before that IMO, still dreaming of a DVD about the new album tour.

Also 17.000 places that's a lot! As you say it would be hard for them if there are no other artists... but I hope they will be the main artist and that it will be sold out .love. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:38 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's awesome!
I'm surprised to see they'll be playing OJH again so soon, but I'm really happy they're going to get to again. It'll be interesting to see what they do for this one. :3

Even if the second and third performances are part of a festival, it sounds like SCANDAL is going to be one of the headlining artists which is a pretty amazing thing for them. If they're headlining an arena festival/tour, then it means they've gotten really popular~

I'm really amazed at how quickly they've gotten to the point where they can play arenas, they're still a pretty young band in the long run so it's really neat that they're getting to do this. I'm really proud of them. .love. 

Hopefully they'll release a DVD for one or more of the shows.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:48 am

jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
For those wondering, early sales will begin for the SCANDAL MANIA FC members:

• First Round: 13th Dec 2013, 12PM - 20th Dec 2013, 6PM (JST)(Available for new members who register by 3rd Dec 2013)
  • Second Round: 18th Jan 2014, 12PM - 27th Jan 2014, 6PM. (Available for new members who register by 24th Dec 2013)

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 Forsh10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:31 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Spacecadet. Yeah, there'll probably be other artists; I wonder who. Probably artists who they've been associated with or admire. Lol the fangirl in me has hope for OOR even though it's unlikely...

I wonder how the 360 will work in OJH then. I'd assume that there would be one part of the stage that would be located behind the girls when they're performing if they're using the microphone stands. And then there's the question of where the equipment and amps should be. I'm sure the girls can somehow pull it off one way or another!

Just remember though guys that not ALL the seats might be available. For example, OJH has the capacity if 16,000 people but for Wonderful Tonight, they only used 10,000. I'm thinking they might do something similar but hopefully they'll open more seats than last time. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:57 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Man am I excited and proud! I actually thought that they'd be holding those concerts as their own aha but still, being the headlining artist is still so awesome - I don't know much about bands but hearing from you guys makes me feel all happy aha about how they're going so far in a short amount of time. 

spacecadet wrote:
As for the Osaka-jo Hall show, I can only think 360 degrees means they'll be playing in the round. That'll be something new for them - I was wondering what they'd do next after their last show there. There's almost no doubt they'd make a video release out of that. That's probably going to be their October/November live DVD/BD. Or maybe even a double live disc of both Osaka and Yokohama shows; that'd be awesome.
I'm not sure what you mean by "they'll be playing in the round"? What round? 
I initially thought that the 360 degrees referred to how they'll be setting up the stage, songs, and formations differently, as in a 360 change - what Haruna said. 

Awesome news that there's going to be a DVD <3  October/November as in 2014? Sorry, maybe I'm missing some information because I'm really confused right now ^^;

I also hope they open up more seats~ Would be amazing to see it sell out. If it's in June... there's a chance for me to actually attend... since it'll be summer time O_O Ahh I'm going to find out how I'm gonna get there and how to get those tickets. I've always been iffy about watching a concert at another country whose first language isn't English. I don't know a lick of Japanese and no guide either =\ But I really, really must see Scandal at least once in my lifetime.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:03 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Unless you've actually seen it announced somewhere, it's a complete guess that the shows called "Festival" will include other acts or that there will be discs released at a particular time. The amount of random guessing in this thread is a little crazy... haha

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ichiruki! wrote:I wonder how the 360 will work in OJH then. I'd assume that there would be one part of the stage that would be located behind the girls when they're performing if they're using the microphone stands. And then there's the question of where the equipment and amps should be. I'm sure the girls can somehow pull it off one way or another!

Just remember though guys that not ALL the seats might be available. For example, OJH has the capacity if 16,000 people but for Wonderful Tonight, they only used 10,000. I'm thinking they might do something similar but hopefully they'll open more seats than last time. Happy

When it comes to 360 concerts, the stage will definitely be at the center of the arena. We still don't know how the stage will look like, but one of the possibilities would be something like this:
SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 KqtDRPq

That's a Metallica concert stage BTW. .evilgrin. 
The amps are on the stage. As for the microphones, I'm pretty sure they will use the same type of microphones they used in Budokan and the previous OJH Concert.

About the capacity, 360 concerts are able to increase the number of seat by 25%-30%. So probably they will sell 12500-13000 tickets, but that depends on the size of the stage.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Actually there are lot of bands doing that 360 degrees stages since the 90's (Def Leppard, Bon Jovi & Metallica etc.).
The drums will probably be set up in the middle. Thanks to the wireless technology, guitarists can count on the in ear monitor and instrument transmitters they can wandering around the stage!
The amp and miked cabinet can be located underneath the stage. Some band even not bring in any speaker cabinets. They use cabinet simulator instead. They only need the pedal board on stage for switching. Of course, some guitarists will let their roadie do the effect switching for them as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:48 am

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmmm... I wonder if I can get tickets for both of them !!Hohoho Onion!!

Are Festivals general admission or do they have differently priced sections Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:50 am

cayjee0727

cayjee0727

Caless Student
Caless Student
So 360 live concerts are more expensive? 

.toj.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.