You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Spoiler:
Wakamiya Commercial High School
Theme:RINA

We headed to Nagoya in the morning!

Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) RZdXUPS

Today was the 50th anniversary for Wakamiya Commercial High School, MAMI's alma mater, and we did a special live for Wakamiya
I'm happy we were invited to this special dayー! Thank you!

Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) BDqbphF

We received flowers at the end,
And I was truly happy
The girl who handed me flowers was wearing a Shoujo S cosplay
And crying,,
I thought, "I'm glad we cameー!"
The members talked about all kinds of things in the dressing room, like "I wonder what the atmosphere will be like,"
But we were relieved by the cheers the moment the stage lights faded.
When I looked out while the setting was going on, I was really surprised to see MANIA towels and STANDARD tour towels

It's already been 5 years since MAMI graduated, and there must have been people that didn't know this is her alma mater, but I'm glad we felt welcomed
I'd be happy if everyone at Wakamiya came to a one-man live of ours again

Being a high school student is infinite, so please do a lot of what you like
It's a really good time
From now, you can be whatever you want

RINA

2013-12-14 17:56:50

Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Soo... Mami went to business/commerce school. Cool. She probably knows how to manage finances and stuff :)Looks like they had a great time there.

Commerce was fun in year 9 and 10. Now I do Economics for the HSC...  .cool.

Last edited by bleachnlife on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Now, Mami & myself have more than one thing in common. Studied commerce / business & of course guitar playing!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
That's really cool that they got there and play a live, but isn't it a bit weird?

I mean is this a huge and important school or something? Because they are a big band now, it's a bit weird to go play a live for a school anniversary?

Was it something MAMI wanted? A special project that the school organized because of MAMI?

Well not that it's bad of courrse!! It just surprised me or maybe I understood something wrong sorry.

Well MAMI must have been happy to come back there I think Happy That girl in cosplay must have been happy too as she was crying  Please Onion 

Back to top Go down
~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:That's really cool that they got there and play a live, but isn't it a bit weird? 

I mean is this a huge and important school or something? Because they are a big band now, it's a bit weird to go play a live for a school anniversary?

Was it something MAMI wanted? A special project that the school organized because of MAMI?

Well not that it's bad of courrse!! It just surprised me or maybe I understood something wrong sorry.

Well MAMI must have been happy to come back there I think :)That girl in cosplay must have been happy too as she was crying  Please Onion 

I think that's so good, cause that's mean they still have the feets on the ground. They are wonderful!

Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:That's really cool that they got there and play a live, but isn't it a bit weird? 

Well MAMI must have been happy to come back there I think :)That girl in cosplay must have been happy too as she was crying  Please Onion 

well its gotta be a mixture of both. i doubt anyone in the school would care if they returned for a performance if they were not a big name in the industry. The bigger the name the more prestigious the event will feel like, and 50th anniversaries are big events after all. And MAMI probably feels strong connections to the school just like how the four of them still feels strongly connected to Caless, so she probably wanted it herself after all. It's a win-win situation for both.

Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
Miss7

Miss7

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://missmissyseven.deviantart.com/
They seemed to enjoy this time !

There's something I don't understand about school in Japan...

Wasn't SCANDAL in a Dance School ? Was it middle school or high school ?

I thought they left school right after been graduated at the end of high school. Am I right ?

So, this commerce/business school she did was which level ? High school or College ?

Please help me if you can, I'm quite lost...

(Just a question... Please forgive me if I'm out of topic...)

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Miss7: They were in a vocal & dance school in Osaka called Caless that they attended when the members were in high school (and in RINA's case, middle school), but that wasn't an actual school that had regular classes like math, history, etc.; it's just a 'school' where you can learn to improve your vocal and dance skills. They went there most days/every day after going to their high school/middle school classes, and they most likely went there until their major debut in 2008.

This school that they went to today was Wakamiya Commercial High School in Nagoya, which obviously means this was the high school that MAMI attended. The girls haven't gone to college (yet).

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
the words are so beautiful that speaks to students 

think there was a day of big emotions

who act in school shows that even have their feet on the ground
are simple despite being a star 

.dies.

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
Miss7

Miss7

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://missmissyseven.deviantart.com/
@thoseguiltyeyes  Thank you !! I understand now.  .clap.

Back to top Go down
dubbi

dubbi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Here is a photo after the Performance
Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) 50s0610

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh it's nice, better than I expected! Happy

Still curious how they ended up doing that =P I wonder if the school contacted MAMI for that anniversary and asked her to do that? Or maybe MAMI knew about it and asked the other girls and staff (and school) if they could perform there Happy

Thanks for the photo.

Back to top Go down
~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:This school that they went to today was Wakamiya Commercial High School in Nagoya, which obviously means this was the high school that MAMI attended. The girls haven't gone to college (yet).
I really doubt they are gonna go to college, I mean, when you suspends study to take part into the music world... You wont have time to do the college, and after your musical career, you will have enought money for the rest of your life, so you won't need a job or something like that....

Wakamiya Commercial High School - 2013-12-14 (RINA) HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@~SkyDarks: Obviously there is no need for them to go to college, at least right now, but I said that because the girls have not dismissed the possibility of going to college. RINA had said that she would like to go maybe one day, so the possibility is always there.

But anyway, we're going a bit off-topic here...

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow, Mami went to a commerce school. Although that has pretty much nothing to do with what she's doing now, it's an interesting career path. I guess this was where Anpontanzu was formed hehehe and where she played drums. 

Sankksss for the translation!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum