What collaborations would you like to see??
Posted Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Katana006

Katana006

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would love to see SCANDAL do a collab with One Ok Rock personally. If the whole band couldn't do it, then I would go with just Haruna since she's the OoK fan  .clap. 

What other collabs would you guys like to see??

What collaborations would you like to see?? JT7wGFn

~Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.~
Back to top Go down

Re: What collaborations would you like to see??
Posted Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Oooo, I like these kinds of topics on collabs and such.

I'd LOVE to see SCANDAL and UVERworld(with their saxophone friend). They're my top 2 Japanese bands at the moment and I could only imagine that the energy on stage would be amazing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Katana006

Katana006

Caless Student
Caless Student
UVERworld is one of my favourite bands as well! It would definately be a cool mix between the two genres of music Happy another band I just thought of is FLOW. I could see them working well together as well

What collaborations would you like to see?? JT7wGFn

~Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

TimmyBT

TimmyBT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/Telmenator9
I would like to see SCANDAL do a collaboration with Vocaloid.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:24 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I would definitely love a SCANDALXONE OK ROCK collab. I reckon they'd do a really good job together. And yeah, as far as we know, Mami is friends with them and Haruna is a fan of their music.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:21 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I don't know many bands like you guys but One OK Rock has some great songs so maybe that one yes.

Maybe a collab with Ayumi Hamasaki too, would be great to see her sing a SCANDAL song, they has a singer do that in the Animax lives some years ago. Or even SCANDAL singing a classic Ayumi song with her would be nice with some dancing involved =P I think they live Ayumi right? And she is a big star so would be nice for SCANDAL too hehe.

Maybe less prestigious but... a collab with the band/singer from K-ON or Angels Beats (Girl Dead Monster). I LOVE their songs so having a collab with SCANDAL would sound really nice  LOVE 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:10 pm

benigebleg

benigebleg

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://imbenigebleg.blogspot.com/
I'd like to see Scandal do a collaboration with the GazettE or FALILV !! is it possible? .sweat.,it must be awesome to see they sing on stage together.. or Scandal with BABYMETAL  LOVE cuteness over 100000%

What collaborations would you like to see?? H7E8mub
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 am

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd like to see SCANDAL and UNLIMITS, even though they're two different bands. But it could work, I think.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:52 am

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
benigebleg wrote: or Scandal with BABYMETAL  LOVE cuteness over 100000%

Yesssssss. I'd probably die of happiness if this ever happens. To see my two favourite Japanese groups together, what else is there to live for   .dies. 

And yeah SCANDALxONE OK ROCK. I really enjoy OOR's music and I'd love to see these two awesome bands performing together

What collaborations would you like to see?? Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:00 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What about a collab with an international artist?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:52 am

alrick13

alrick13

SCANDAL x miwa doing an original rock song, well they did perform Rock n Roll Widow once but it seems it's out of miwa's range.... also I noticed miwa's most recent outfit, it does fit with SCANDAL

miwa Delight 2013 Tour x SCANDAL STANDARD Tour

What collaborations would you like to see?? ScandalxMiwaTour

miwa Faith pv outfit x SCANDAL Baby Action

What collaborations would you like to see?? ScandalxMiwa2

What collaborations would you like to see?? AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would love to see SCANDAL X L'Arc~en~Ciel. The point is that I want to see Tomo and Tetsu Bass duet

SCANDAL= The Most Powerful Girl Band in Japan

L'Arc~en~Ciel= The Richest Rock Band in Japan/World (According to FORBES)

Tomomi Ogawa X Tetsuya Ogawa = Ultimate Bass Compilation

.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:09 am

xtrmntr84

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yes, definitely SCANDAL X ONE OK ROCK. Having Haru & Taka's voice in the same track would be amazing.. Tomoya & Rina's drums.. double lead & bass guitars..
Oh and they need a really large studio to jam in!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm with a lot of others that I would love to see a collab between ONE OK ROCK and SCANDAL. Their sounds would compliment each other perfectly and it would be really neat to see what kind of song/performance the two of them could do together.

I'd also love to see Silent Siren and SCANDAL collab together. Their sounds are fairly different (well kind of) but I think it could be really cool to see what they could do together.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:35 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm with @Tim_E.D, a collab with L'Arc~en~Ciel would make me the happiest kid in the world, my two most favorite bands. Unfortunately that's very very unlikely, but one can dream lol Laruku is such a huge band after all.

It's also funny because I see at least a little bit of each L'Arc~en~Ciel member in each one of the girls >XD I'd love to see the girls onstage with them no matter what they chose to play. Timo and Tetsuya playing bass in the same stage would be enough for me to be happy for the rest of my life lol

But besides them, I'd also love to see SCANDAL playing with UNLIMITS and FLiP (that multi-band thing from girls factory doesn't count).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:36 pm

GXhot

GXhot

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://last.fm/user/GuidedShot
Japanese Artist: Doll$Boxx

International Artist: Deftones

What collaborations would you like to see?? Breakingbadjessesigforscandalheavengxhot_zps3e124524
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spin_along wrote:I'm with @Tim_E.D, a collab with L'Arc~en~Ciel would make me the happiest kid in the world, my two most favorite bands. Unfortunately that's very very unlikely, but one can dream lol Laruku is such a huge band after all.

It's also funny because I see at least a little bit of each L'Arc~en~Ciel member in each one of the girls >XD I'd love to see the girls onstage with them no matter what they chose to play. Timo and Tetsuya playing bass in the same stage would be enough for me to be happy for the rest of my life lol

But besides them, I'd also love to see SCANDAL playing with UNLIMITS and FLiP (that multi-band thing from girls factory doesn't count).
hahaha YESHHHHH!!!, kinda agree also when SCANDAL gonna do collab with OOK and also Silent Siren

for international artist?: Dream Theater and Linkin Park (not to forget Avril Lavigne)
 LOVE

Back to top Go down