Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV
Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Scandal had an acoustic section at the OTODAMA SEA STUDIO last year. Mami played Koe by herself.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:00 pm

furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
Ahhh, I think I can contribute, but I'm not too sure... I think 'Want You' was played during SCANDAL's Asia Tour in 2011, and there's a video of the documentary on YouTube, but the songs only played for a few seconds... Does that count? Or do you want a full video of the songs?  Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:34 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nah a few seconds is too short, the point would be to have a clean and full video of the song and not just a preview, a few seconds in a documentary or cellphone video.

That's why I'm still not sure for DAYDREAM, I should probably leave it on the TV list ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:14 am

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, I can't believe they played Koe live. I was born to hear that song live. It's on my bucket list, lol. I even started a petition for it on the banner we made in Hawaii. If anyone finds even a snippet of it, lmk! Other than that, have they played Playboy live other than on the Japan Nite Tour in 08? More specifically, after Encore Show was released.

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV - Page 2 Ban10
またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
They played Playboy "often" in their early days like in the US tour or at the Japan Expo I think (not sure) but don't remember it being in a recent set list. There is only one "good" video of it and it's from their Shiroten days (2007?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXx2P6GavA

For Koe I think there is a good chance they will play it in an arena and the chances for a DVD are high so let's cross our fingers.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 pm

furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Nah a few seconds is too short, the point would be to have a clean and full video of the song and not just a preview, a few seconds in a documentary or cellphone video.

That's why I'm still not sure for DAYDREAM, I should probably leave it on the TV list ^^

Okay~ That makes sense! Well, if I think of something then I'll come back. So until then, good luck on the list!  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
@HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo: Oh wow, I actually saw the thumbnail for that video several times but never clicked it because it said Playboy Part II. I was looking at the comments and it seems like a lot of people felt deceived too, lol. Hopefully it makes it onto a setlist soon though. I'd love to see them perform it the way they are now. Btw, thanks again for the other link. It totally made my day! Perhaps even my tomorrow and the day after.

I have another inquiry! I saw pictures of Dobondobondo on stage in their jumpsuits and was wondering if they ever performed live. There was a clip saying they did but it no longer works and I really want to see my beloved duo spit hot fire on stage!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:14 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
They performed the Dobondobondo songs live yes but there is no video of it.

Well, as far as I know Happy If someone has information about that or any other songs, share it xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Fred, here's the info on the songs you're asking about:

-"Playboy" was played at every stop of their SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake tour and at Band Yarou Yo! vol. 4 last summer. That was a few months after ENCORE SHOW was released.

-Dobondobondo performed "Dobondobondo no Theme" at every stop of their BABY ACTION hall tour in fall of 2011. After that, they performed both "Dobondobondo no Theme" and "Cherry Jam" at Band Yarou Yo! vol. 4. And nope, no footage of any of their performances has been released.

-As for "Koe," they've played it numerous times. They played it all throughout their QAT tour, at their live in Malaysia, acoustically at OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2013, all throughout their STANDARD tour, and all throughout their SCANDAL COLLECTION 2014 SM members-only tour.

According to this (a Japanese fan's blog that's a good source of SCANDAL info), "SO EASY" was originally called "Good morning," and they had performed that at a live on May 22, 2007. I don't think the original song really differed, so I think it could be counted.

Also, according to that same entry, they played "Natsu Neiro" at a live on August 15, 2007.

Oh, and for those of you who were wondering about a song they had never yet played live before but finally did at an SM-only tour, it was actually "FUTURE," played at their SM-only tour at the beginning of this year. We were discussing it here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9908-tsc-2014-01-18-rina#638132

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:12 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:According to this (a Japanese fan's blog that's a good source of SCANDAL info), "SO EASY" was originally called "Good morning," and they had performed that at a live on May 22, 2007. I don't think the original song really differed, so I think it could be counted.

Also, according to that same entry, they played "Natsu Neiro" at a live on August 15, 2007.

I didn't realized these songs were that old. They were released on Shoujo S in June 2009 so I thought they were created for this single but according to that information they exist since May/August 2007 =O

Well if you think this is a reliable info then let's remove them from the live list.

Still wonder why they didn't play them more after the release of Shoujo S single if they already played them in 2007 and then officially put them on a CD.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:05 am

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ah, thanks for the relay Jade! I looked back at that Filipino SCANDAL fan site and I think the video I mentioned earlier was literally taken by an iPhone of the Dobondobondo No Theme PV. ._. Mega false alarm, lol. Looks like I need to do some concert attending.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:11 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Oh, and for those of you who were wondering about a song they had never yet played live before but finally did at an SM-only tour, it was actually "FUTURE," played at their SM-only tour at the beginning of this year. We were discussing it here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9908-tsc-2014-01-18-rina#638132

Oh, right! It was actually FUTURE that was played instead of SO EASY or Natsu Neiro. I knew it was a song from the Shoujo S release, but totally forgot about FUTURE. 

Thanks for clearing it up! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:28 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I guess you can take out Osaka in lover the first list now

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV - Page 2 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:57 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah updated, thanks for the reminder.

List is getting smaller ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:40 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Just wanted to add this:

I didn't realize this until just now as I was looking at my copy of TEMPTATION BOOK that SCANDAL did play "Natsu Neiro" more recently (than 2007) at their Ameagari no Kessen lives in Tokyo and Osaka in June 2010. The set list can be found here online.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:38 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
They played SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE in YokoAri Day 1!!!!

I edited the list, I am so praying they will play it tomorrow again for the TV! I think there is a good chance tomorrow we will see songs never played on TV before  Love Struck  Depending if they change the set list or not we might see for the first time : STANDARD, Yoake no Ryuuseigun, Namida yo Hikare, SITH and Rainy!

29/06 EDIT: Edited the TV list yeah! Feels good to strike some songs!

Next hope is during some summer festivals, we will see what set list the play and if the festival is on TV ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
With the new albums/songs I updated the lists in the first post. Here they are too :

1. Songs NEVER played live anywhere ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

2. Songs NEVER fully performed live on TV/DVD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

As always tell me if there is a mistake so I can edit it.

The "TV list" is getting long, seeing songs like Metronome or Hachigatsu on it makes me a bit sad Sad

I also can't believe it when I see some of the old dongs there :/ I always have that "What?!!! No, I did a mistake, they played that song on TV or in a DVD for sure..." feeling.

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:10 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
They performed "Graduation" and "Hon wo Yomu" during the 10DAYS lives at both Akasaka BLITZ and Dojima River Forum. The first time they played both those songs was on day 2 (9/15) at Akasaka.

Also, it's spelled "Kan Biiru"~

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:23 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oki edited thanks! Didn't remembered that ^_^'

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:44 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I'm curious when they'd actually played "Secret Base" Live? As far as I can recall they launch the cover at a Mall is some what just lip synced. I always wanted to see it live. "Secret Base" is a beautiful song.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:27 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Metal Mickey wrote:I'm curious when they'd actually played "Secret Base" Live? As far as I can recall they launch the cover at a Mall is some what just lip synced. I always wanted to see it live. "Secret Base" is a beautiful song.

Apparently, on May 12, 2010 at a secret live (source 1 + source 2). There's no mention of it being somewhat lip-synced, though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:39 am

alrick13

alrick13

Metal Mickey wrote:I'm curious when they'd actually played "Secret Base" Live? As far as I can recall they launch the cover at a Mall is some what just lip synced. I always wanted to see it live. "Secret Base" is a beautiful song.

here is the clip of Secret Base, and I think it is live

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t701-scandal-secret-base-talk-la-cittadella-03142010?highlight=secret+base

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum