You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It has already been said in the messages before. Some parts will for sure be on the TV but no one knows if SCANDAL will be aired or how many songs.

There are videos of this festival on their youtube channel so at the very worst we should get some kind of montage where we can see them.

Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mamitachu wrote:Let's not worry about that 'tension'. I also think that the music industry won't be affected by the bad terms.

Moving on, I googled the flight time from JP to KR and it's just two hours. I won't be surprised if the girls would fly to KR early morning on the same day as their live lol. (but jet lag during live? haha)

I hope they broadcast it or someone to upload the footage .shy.
2 hours is far from enough to get jetlag, at least by my experience. I mean it's like a car ride.

I'm keeping my eyes open for any footage, if I find anything it will be on SCANDALMEDIA :p

Previously known as HugoDisastersSCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 3 St95ChL
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the clarification HRMT

forgot to back-read.. xD

logic says: with the current happenings in the Korean music scene i doubt that they will be shown on TV..

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 3 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
RINA said they will depart tommorow and tweeted in korean ahah (google translator?)
they will arrive in Incheon airport, wonder if some fans will go greet them

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My sister is quite useful right now  Peace Onion She's translating Rina's tweets for me haha
The first korean tweet Rina made says that they will be going to Korea tomorrow. 
The second tweet where Rina replied to a korean fan asking the whereabouts of their live just says 'Incheon'. 
And the last tweet, the fan asked her what is the event, why would she be there, Rina replies 'Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival' 
 Onion Shine I never thought my sister's korean skills would be this useful lol. (dunno if it's very accurate but i trust her more that google translate. lol.)

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
haha nice =P Sorry but couldn't help thinking "for once my sister is useful to me, usually she just annoys me" while reading your post xD

I think it's really nice RINA is making the effort to write some things in korean Happy She really thinks about the fans a lot and tries to connect! Wondering if the others girls will try the same. Not that is is absolutely needed, but it's a nice touch  .love. 

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah, I like it too when Rina (and the other members) tweet/s in other languages (EN) to connect with the fans.
But most of all, i'm really looking forward to Haruna tweeting much korean haha. and Mami (cos she's my bias haha)
I hope the korean fans would support SCANDAL too, and may the community grow big~

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@mamitachu how come your sister knows Korean and you don't..? :<

i'm actually excited about this whole thing.. see how Korean fans rock out and how big the fanbase is.

so they depart tomorrow.. well its 1am so i mean later.. xD

RINA ever so social girl.. can't expect less..  .clap. 

i bet food is what HARU can think about right now..  .wow.

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Because I focus on Nihonggo x) We're like really different from each other haha
Speaking of food, I won't be surprised if Haruna would request a place to eat again. Like what she did in Hawaii XD (The Bubba Gump)

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh interesting.. xD

i can sense a incoming HARU blog containing lots of Korean foods + Fashion. she be like: i wore this and ate all this. lol 

oh and kimchi must have those.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Not sure she wants a specific restaurant like Hawaii, this was a bit of a special case no? Also depends where their hostel/concert is.

But it's almost guaranteed they will go eat in some restaurants there, HARU -or even the others!- will not let pass this opportunity and just stay at the hotel ^^ Sp yeah korea food blog incoming for sure  .clap. 

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Anyways, 
I just really really want to see the set list at first. I hope it will be totally different, but I'm sure they will include YnR, Your Song and Awanai, but i still hope that it will be different! >.< please? They have so many songs, more than 100, can't they choose something new to public? Like Weather Report, Metronome, Uchiage Hanabi, Hitotsu Dake, Koshi Tantan, Want you, Sparkling, FUTURE ah.. i don't know there are sooo many awesome songs that they don't play! =[ 
And what's the main.. I want the airport photos! Really really want them!! I think that's the only thing that i want to see till the death xD I mean the professional photos and not by fans. I hope that a lot of people meet them in airport. Of course they have to take some pics too Hehee but i still hope for a lot of professional airport photos, since korean people always take pictures of the stars in that place. I hope SCANDAL won't be exception :3

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I understand you completely about the setlist Mitchan but sadly I think it's very unlikely. I was also ranting about this last year or even for the arenas, and I would love so much to see/hear some song you mentioned!!! =P I expect them to play the same songs as the previous festivals and maybe they will add 1 special song. In the end I'm happy with anything as soon as I see the videos anyway  .love. But talking or ranting about the setlists is fun Onion XD 

Wondering how many Korean fans they have... Hope we get some pictures from the arrival too  LOVE 

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I just don't understand why must they play the same songs everywhere :\ they have so many good songs :\

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ bands when they have the chance to meet people who are not their fans, needs to make them become ones. the best way is to play some songs from the latest releases (departure and yoake no ryuuseigun singles) and some of their most famous as people might have already listened to them once. it's normal and I actually always felt that scandal knows the right songs for festivals/events

i actually discovered that scandal has a naver fan cafe omg (we should call it as a...forum? korean chatboard?) so I'm toootally wishing that some people will go to the airport so much. maybe some of their japanese fans will travel to korea too, so we might get something

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
the setlist.. oh boy.. maybe because they're so busy in the past days there is no time to practice/rehearse other songs.. it does makes sense if you look at it that way.. :S

personally, i think it's mandatory for them to play Shunkan Sentimental when doing lives overseas because it's SCANDAL's most famous song abroad. but we all know.. >_<

a good mix of familiar/famous and new songs is best to make a good 1st impression. i hope they take this into consideration.. hoping for SCANDAL BABY/Shoujo S..

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well I also hope they could play more different songs but that's just the way it is. It's getting a bit off-topic I guess but to try to understand their reasoning you have to try to see the big picture of what they need to do and want to do:

- need to promote the recent songs to sell singles, so they play Yoake obviously but also Departure, Your Song, Rainy, Runners high.
- need to promote latest album so they play the old singles Kagen, Awanai, OVER DRIVE lately
- want and need to please old fans so they play classics like DOLL, Baby, TaiKimi, ESY!, etc
- need to rehearse more and more if they play many different songs even if they know the songs (some songs they don't play a lot must surely be trained a lot again)

And then you also need to take the technical/material part into account. I'm no technician or musician but setting up everything for the sound and all is probably not that easy if you play completely different songs all the time. You are time limited before the festival to set it up and test it and once the live starts you are also time limited on stage which means you probably can't change material for each song.

And finally... they can only play some songs for each festival, from 5 to 8 or so, not play 20 songs xD

Maybe I forgot something but basically if you take everything into account and mix it up they need to find a balance for the setlist and cannot do anything they want. Well when I thought about this it helped to try to understand them and not be too disappointed about a set list Happy Hope it can make you feel a bit less disappointed Mitchan =P

But I agree it would be nice to see different set list almost everytime ^^ So off-topic now I stop about this xD

@Crei: They didn't play Shunkan since a long time I think, didn't in Hawaii.

A bit more on-topic, is there some sort of korean "Heaven" for SCANDAL? Where we might find some fan photos or stuff like that?

Ahhhh   .wew.  would be great if some koreans could keep us updated this weekend about what is going on! Especially with what has been said about the Korea/Japan thingy...

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
hmm.. I was thinking that they could play new songs that Rina was talking about in her blogs, but since i remember that she said it's for September performances, i don't think that they'll play them. Also, i agree that they have to play their most famous songs to make other people "SCANDALOUS" too XD but They have released latest album STANDARD, that to my mind they don't promote a lot. The album includes Awanai, Kagen no Tsuki and OVERDRIVE that are also released as singles, so i think it doesn't count in STANDARD's promoting. If they would play Metronome, I think it would be a really effective performance that would made a lot of people love them.. (Just my opinion)
They promoted those three songs really well and that's why i'm saying that girls need to play more newer songs. 
They always play great songs on festivals/lives but sometimes it seems that almost all set lists are the same.

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:A bit more on-topic, is there some sort of korean "Heaven" for SCANDAL? Where we might find some fan photos or stuff like that?

Ahhhh   .wew.  would be great if some koreans could keep us updated this weekend about what is going on! Especially with what has been said about the Korea/Japan thingy...
i'm having trouble describing what naver is because i know it, but i can't really explain it (?) ahah. it's a mobile platform as if you want to make an account you need to verify your mobile number. more or less as japanese mixi site. but it's always a group of fans all together thanks to scandal love lol

it would be cool if they would be active on twitter more than on naver if they will take photos etc .___. it will easly different from the other time outsite japan for us international fans in terms of media. maybe we'll only have rina's pictures and the final setlist after the show

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If you're talking about songs that they've never played before (for such a long time) I am still waiting for them to officially release or at least play ASHITA NO ASHITA again live. haha. it's hopeless but. i hope someday. lol.

@Topic: There is a korean SCANDAL fanbase (or the like)? I hope they welcome them at the airport. But I think there'll be a lotta fans there since there are other bands going too, you never know, they might be at the same flight? :p haha

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
^or SCA chan will have a personal airplane? huhuuhu Hehee

Back to top Go down
Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
reilachii wrote:I just hope that, if KBS will air the festival, some Korean fan will record it and post it. I don't think Japanese TV has kbs channels

There is KBSworld.
I get it in my country. It airs in many countries for that matter.
Don't know if it airs on Japan though  .whistle.

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 3 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 3 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wonder if it'll be live or not (if it airs)
I've never watched in KBSWorld before.
Anybody has idea?

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
There may be some stuff on KBS sister channels, recorded not live, probably nothing on KBS World. The TV stuff may only be the main stage anyway. Fancams are probably our best hope for tomorrow. 

Also that 'law' has not been relevant for decades by now. I saw Perfume among other JP artists on tv several times. Also went to two Perfume lives in Korea, btw. JP artists perform in Korea every week, there's nothing special about it.

Btw here's the Korean abnd Dear Cloud performing today on the stage Scandal will take to tomorrow, to get an idea

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 3 BuBFatOCUAAX6mm

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ thanks for the info.. that cleared 80% of my worries.

can't wait for the set list. hoping for something more dynamic. \m/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum