You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
abcfsk wrote:There may be some stuff on KBS sister channels, recorded not live, probably nothing on KBS World. The TV stuff may only be the main stage anyway. Fancams are probably our best hope for tomorrow. 

Also that 'law' has not been relevant for decades by now. I saw Perfume among other JP artists on tv several times. Also went to two Perfume lives in Korea, btw. JP artists perform in Korea every week, there's nothing special about it.

Btw here's the Korean abnd Dear Cloud performing today on the stage Scandal will take to tomorrow, to get an idea

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuBFatOCUAAX6mm

I suppose you are Korean?

Well anyway about that law, it's what I thought (or hoped...), it's outdated and not enforced anymore if japanese perform every week it's nothing special at all.

And about the stage and TV thing, you might be sadly right, maybe they will just air the main stage and not film the others. SCANDAL is not on the main stage :/ Oh well let's see what we will get out of that live, any photos and videos are a win anyway  :cheer: 

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
No photos, except the one taken by Rina

Spoiler:

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well maybe we will get photos later. RINA thinking about us as always arigato RINA  .love. HARU's look is nice.

It seems they are already eating at a restaurant lol, tweeted 5 minutes ago :

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuB4xxrCIAAOcKQ

They look in a good mood, specially HARU  Happy Onion 

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
1st thing they do is chow.. why am I not surprised.. xD

they look excited. \m/

Haru looking good on both pics. <3

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:

I suppose you are Korean?

No, but I lived there and speak the language.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh ok! Well thanks for the insider info then  Nice one 

Back to top Go down
mylastonepiece

mylastonepiece

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
Would be great if the girls have fansite masters there, these awesome people are usually the ones taking photos of their idols at airports and lives. And knowing that they have a naver fan cafe is great ! most korean groups have this to let their fans be informed about their news etc. I guess the korean fanbase is quite big in number, as i've seen on twitter and facebook. I'm excited ! The day has come~~

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 GwLkWlB

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 Ub

Follow my SCANDAL tumblr: http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
HARU posted a food/fashion/korean blog I guess =P
http://ameblo.jp/scandalblog-4/entry-11903861232.html

And another pic from twitter:

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuCPkowCIAACX7T

EDIT: a blog from RINARI : http://ameblo.jp/scandalblog-4/entry-11903881715.html

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh the inevitable blog is faster than I expected..

and oh gawd those legs! (nosebleed)

Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
I looked through instagram to find some scandal pictures during the festival. I'm pretty new to Scandal so I don't really know all the name of their songs. In one short video, the audiences went crazy! there were many people jumping and moving around. Some were even waving their towels around. That was totally different from the pictures that I saw earlier. Lol, before I saw the vid, the girls looked very stiff and weren't moving around much. Some had their hands up while other were busy taking pictures/videos. After I saw that short vid, I'm convinced that the audiences were really enjoying the performance. They really went crazy! Some korean fans posted pictures of themselves at the live on the girls's twitter.  .clap.  I saw a camera, I wonder if the footage will air on TV?

Last edited by chanquata on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New information)

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ there's a video!? I wanna see it so bad.. o_o

I can only imagine the girls' nervousness level.. xD

more importantly.. the setlist..

Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Crei wrote:^ there's a video!? I wanna see it so bad.. o_o

I can only imagine the girls' nervousness level.. xD

more importantly.. the setlist..
Yes, actually there are two. They are very short though. I now know they played Shukan Sentimental and Doll. The audiences were wild during Doll. I found them on instagram. 

@abcfck, there you go, that's one of the videos that I was talking about. They're crazy!! lol

Last edited by chanquata on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuGn0F_CUAA9tVk

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 10385361_827110733975034_795589503703732777_n

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

More photos 

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuG2vFXCIAAd6pq
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuG2l-SCcAAp6Uf
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuG2ZEbCEAE2c7s
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 BuG2S1dCUAAunpf

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
ooo
I love it when the girls get the crowd pumping wherever the places they go. 
totally prove they are great rockers  .smile. 
I can't wait for some fancams to be uploaded. I wanna see how the crowd went crazy xD 

tnx abcfsk for the pics! 
oh god. Haru's looking so sexy with that outfit

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks chanquata for the info. still better than nothing.. xD

my predictions is correct! they played Shunkan Sentimental! they just have to! I'm so happy! *dances*

Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
they're answering fan tweets with a bit of korean. looks like they also had a fan sign too! nice to know they've got a nice fanbase in korea despite the dokdo island feud of the 2 countries

Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

More update
The playlist has been posted on their official facebook account.

01. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
02. DOLL
03. Runners high
04. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
05. Kagen no Tsuki
06. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
07. Your song
08. Shukan Sentimental

Yeah, hopefully the people who recorded the performance are going to upload it. It looked like they had a lot of fun performing. LOVE

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tweeter is still a mystery to me.. created and tweeted MAMI on her bday once then forgot about it.. better start learning I guess..

on topic: I'm glad they have a considerable fan base in Korea. looking at the FB pics it is packed! lucky fans.. I jealous. ;-;

I'm worried for nothing lol. the Japan - Korea tension is irrelevant it seems . just good news all the way..

update us if you guys stumble upon a video.. rock on! \m/

Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
@crei, i think abcfsk already provided the link for one of the video. It is the one in which they performed Doll. If you want to see the other video i was talking, go tot the link he provided and click on the #scandal. It is a short clip of them performing Shukan Sentimental.

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh I see.. I'm on mobile so I don't click links.. or the bill will be astronomical. xD

will look at it later.. thanks!

Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
Shunkan have finished!! good thing since some time ago that they had forgotten

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
Rafaelo

Rafaelo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 10574399_827143117305129_9117332255094025780_n
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 10590554_827110680641706_4833708847682243661_n
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 10341640_827143190638455_4057037875981887571_n

I really enjoyed this set list

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 4 W
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I don't see any video or video link?

But thanks for the photos, HARU looks indeed very sexy in that outfit and I m glad she is using it this summer ^^

No surprise for the set list except Shunkan! So I guess there is one special song hehe that is great because I love Shunkan  .love. 3 "classic" songs, 2 "latest album" songs and 3 "2014" songs.

Your prediction was right Crei but it's a bit of a miracle, I think it's the first time they play it this year? ^^ Ah well don't want to go look to all the set lists from 2014 but to me it's a (good) surprise, Shunkan and Shoujo S are not play that often anymore.

I wonder if it will pop up in another set list this summer of if this was a special song for Korea.

Great that everything went fine and that it was a good concert. Hopefully we get some official video about it too even if it's just some kind of short summary.

Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
-Removed-

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Links removed. No fan-taken media is allowed to be posted)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum