Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
The SCANDAL band twitter tweeted something about that -

"内容は10日間が終わるまで、我々とみんなとの内緒で!"

"Until the 10 days are over, the contents of the lives will be a secret between us and those who came!"

They want the set list to remain a secret. I'm guessing SH will honor the girls' request?

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Ohh, I guess we'll also be respecting that notice. 
Well then, I can patiently wait for Hasenfu's write up a week later, and this would also help her to rest more and still be enjoying to that memory Happy

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 3 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
No, we'll allow the set lists to be posted. I mean, why not, if they've been posted online by Japanese fans already? The set list for the first day can be found here on page 2 of this thread.

It's just that the set list for the second night hasn't been posted anywhere yet. However, a fan that went said that they played 16 songs, that the set list really differed from the first night's, and that they played 2 new songs that they didn't play the previous night.

Edit: Well, the band keeps saying that the content of the lives will remain a "secret" until all 10 performances are done and all of the Japanese fans are respecting their wishes, so we too on SH should respect their wishes as well.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I have a feeling that the band will announce something pretty big *cough*new album/arena live dvd*cough* on the last day of the tour. 

5 new songs so far; it'll be interesting to see what they sound like. I have a feeling that whoever wrote Can Beer (I'm gonna guess Tomo since she has an affinity with food and song titles Tongue), called it Can Beer on purpose instead of Beer Can lol. I'd love to see why, haha.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Ah, that's right. According to a few fans that went to the first day, SCANDAL is playing the new song that'll be their next single. Until the song and details are 100% confirmed by the band themselves (at the end of the tour, no doubt), I won't post which song here + I'd like to ask that no one else post it here either because possibly incorrect info shouldn't be passed around. Just letting you guys know that it looks like there are some news to look forward to at the end of the tour~

Also, "Can Beer" seems like it was romanized a bit incorrectly. As "缶ビール" (kan biiru; canned beer) is an actual word in Japanese, I'm sure the correct title is the same. So, romanized, it should actually be "Kan Biiru" with the English translation as "Canned Beer."

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ah thanks for the info, Jade!

I wouldn't be surprised if the band didn't release an album by the end of the year tbh. Because they're producing and composing everything themselves, of course it would take longer than the times it took in previous years. Although, they do have enough songs (that we know of) to be released in a mini-album so it just really depends on what the management and the band decide. But then again, they could also just be following their usual single-before-album schedule.

Haha that makes so much more sense lol. Canned beer. Maybe it's a continuation of Orange Juice or it could also be something completely different lol. I really can't wait for these new songs~

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Also on the tracklist from other sites there are a few details.

Onegai Navigation
-Unconfirmed info-

Kan Biiru
Vocals by TOMOMI, maybe it's like Kill the virgin or Houkago 1H.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed as it's unconfirmed info)

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
victor_survive wrote:Also on the tracklist from other sites there are a few details.

Onegai Navigation
-Unconfirmed info-

Kan Biiru
Vocals by TOMOMI, maybe it's like Kill the virgin or Houkago 1H.

Really looking forward to these songs .love.

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 3 61185
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I think it's really fair to assume that TIMO is involved is a way or another in the Can Beer song lol ^^ I expect it to be lyrics and vocals but not music.

Onegai Navigation by -Removed-? Well that would be a good news as it means they keep on doing their songs from now on like they started since the album STANDARD basically.

syakmp wrote:Ah thanks for the info, Jade!

I wouldn't be surprised if the band didn't release an album by the end of the year tbh. Because they're producing and composing everything themselves, of course it would take longer than the times it took in previous years. Although, they do have enough songs (that we know of) to be released in a mini-album so it just really depends on what the management and the band decide. But then again, they could also just be following their usual single-before-album schedule.

Haha that makes so much more sense lol. Canned beer. Maybe it's a continuation of Orange Juice or it could also be something completely different lol. I really can't wait for these new songs~

I think they have enough material now to get a new album before the end of the year after all these days they spend recording. But they can do whatever they want (or want the company needs), maybe we will got one this year, maybe one early 2015.

Personally I think we will get a single and album in November, but that is just my opinion and my hope =P September/October is the end of the tour, festivals so I suppose they will release something after that period (end October; early November?).

I don't see any reason why they would not release something new after that period because as said earlier they have recorded new songs. Well unless they will take some vacations and then come back in December with a single, an album and then the tour promo.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed as it's unconfirmed info)

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I think it's really fair to assume that TIMO is involved is a way or another in the Can Beer song lol ^^ I expect it to be lyrics and vocals but not music.

Onegai Navigation by MAMI/RINA? Well that would be a good news as it means they keep on doing their songs from now on like they started since the album STANDARD basically.
Well, in their blog posts, the girls have thoroughly highlighted the fact that they're the ones that are composing the music as well, so more than likely, I think that Tomo might be involved in the composing aspect as well as the lyrical. Last time we heard a song composed by Tomo was in 2011 for Very Special, and even then Rina was also credited for composing too. 

Gotta admit though, it seems that Mami's really found her calling to be a composer more-so than a lyricist imo, but honestly she's great at both. 

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I think they have enough material now to get a new album before the end of the year after all these days they spend recording. But they can do whatever they want (or want the company needs), maybe we will got one this year, maybe one early 2015.

Personally I think we will get a single and album in November, but that is just my opinion and my hope =P September/October is the end of the tour, festivals so I suppose they will release something after that period (end October; early November?).

I don't see any reason why they would not release something new after that period because as said earlier they have recorded new songs. Well unless they will take some vacations and then come back in December with a single, an album and then the tour promo.
I do think that they will release something soon, more likely a single, but judging by other artists, both Western and in Japan too, those who compose, write and arrange everything generally take longer to release an album, e.g ONE OK ROCK's last album was released in early 2013, SEKAI NO OWARI's last album was in 2012, but of course there are a few exceptions such as UVERWORLD, who generally take only about a year to release a new album. 

I am hoping for a new album, but who knows, like what we've both mentioned, it really is up to them and their management to decide what'll happen. 

Anyways, mods, I apologise for going drastically off-topic lol~

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Do we have news about the other set lists?

@syakmp: Maybe TIMO will start o compose music more now that they all doing it but I think she is more interested in the lyrics part. But we will see! About their next album you are right but don't forget that it's unlikely that all the songs will be 100% SCANDAL, It will most likely be a mix (their songs and "normal songs" with the help from other composers) so it's not like suddenly they would need 1.5 or 2 years to release an album. For that too we will see hehe .love.

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i'm kinda predicting that some announcement will happen tomorrow... because they're already halfway through... but I can wait until the 10th day for some announcements

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Do we have news about the other set lists?

The Japanese fans are seriously taking to heart what the band has said about the content being a secret until the end of the tour and are not saying what the set lists have been.

hanautasancho wrote:i'm kinda predicting that some announcement will happen tomorrow... because they're already halfway through... but I can wait until the 10th day for some announcements

Again, they've been pretty admant with saying how the content of the tour is a secret until ALL of the performances have been completed (check out scandal_band's many tweets about it), so it's pratically guaranteed that they will NOT be announcing anything until the entire tour is done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend went to last night's live, day 4 @ Akasaka BLITZ, and he confirmed that what I had mentioned here is definitely a fact: SCANDAL truly is playing the new song that'll be their next single. Again, I won't post which song here + I'd like to ask that no one else post it here either until the details are 100% confirmed and publicly announced by the band themselves. But yes, it does look like a good announcement is coming at the end of the tour.

Since no one ever posted the set lists for day 2+3, I'm now rethinking that we too should follow what the band's saying and not post anymore set lists until the tour is 100% over.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
It's getting interesting now! Those lucky fans walked out of the concert venue with "Just between you and me" in their mind haha!
I do hope their announcement will be something we overseas fans excited as well.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
But that's just teasing :/ I don't know how I feel about that to be honest...

One part of me wants to respect SCANDAL's wish and simply wait but another part of me is just... unhappy to be left out again. I kind of understand what they try to do with the fans going to their concerts but that leaves out all the other fans, especially international fans (again). I think seeing a SCANDAL concert is already special, no need to build up secrets and stuff like that.

So basically we know a big announcement is coming (single obviously and probably album?), we know they play the future single but international fans can't even get the name. I don't see what harm it does to post these kind of information, it's just a name for song, it's just a set list...

One part of being a fan is that's it's cool to speculate and all but now we just wait official announcements. Don't get me wrong I think as a fan you need to respect the wishes of your band but there is also a limit to some things. I really don't feel that some information like a set list, a song's name are a big deal.

Being fan of a japanese band is not easy sometimes. So let's wait another week to learn how that new single will be called...

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^no need to feel bitter and that's what the band wants - to tease us. I think it's their strategy to have more fans anticipate to buy for a future release. 
and I can't help but to read Jade's post sarcastically xD

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 3 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL repeatedly expresses how lives are very important to them, especially ones at live houses. They also frequently say how they do want to stay close to the fans, and doing something like this--playing lives at small venues and saying that what happens is something just between the audience and the band--is a very good way for them and the fans to feel and stay connected to each other. If you're not taking part then of course you're essentially going to be "left out," but don't think of it like that. There's no way that it's the band's intention to make non-tour goers feel "left out," but realistically there's no possible way that every single fan of theirs could take part. It's also not like this is a regular occurrence; this is the first time they've done this with a regular tour of theirs. A little exclusivity here and there is nothing to get so worked up and worried over.

Anyway, the fifth and final Tokyo live at Akasaka BLITZ just ended a little less than an hour ago~

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah obviously they do it as a positive way for the fans coming to their concerts and not in a negative way to make other fans left out, I understand it and like I said I also want to respect that.

I also think it's kind of nice in a way... But as a fan (hey I'm just human =P) I still feel a bit let down. Fans going to their concerts are already happy/lucky I feel, and in this case they already heard the new songs and single so why can't we (the others fans) not even know the title/setlist Sad I just feel it's unnecessary to make it such a secret and not even talk about it on a fan site.

First time for such a tour maybe but I'm pretty sure they did earlier this year when they asked fans to not publish the set list (MANIA concerts?) and a few other times.

Anyways, not a huge deal here, the infos are coming soon but still, I have mixed feelings about it =P Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
jmaeshawn

jmaeshawn

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's been forever since I posted here, but I just got back from the 2014.9.19 show at Akasaka BLITZ.

Haruna straight out said what song their next single will be, but I am apparently not allowed to say. (Didn't read the rest of the thread to know we were trying to keep secrets, sorry.)

But Onegai Navigation is a Haruna-only song.

There was also a cute Canta mascot for people to take pictures with while waiting:
Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 3 BlzB1de

Let me know if there's anything else you want to know Happy

Last edited by jmaeshawn on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@jmaeshawn: As mentioned earlier, since the band has been so adamant about the content of the lives being a secret until all of the 10 performances are up and the Japanese fans are diligently respecting what they said, I think we too on SH should respect their wishes and refrain from disclosing specific details regarding the lives after all, at least until all of the performances are complete. Happy

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Well, then I'll wait with my review... I can't stop hitting the desk with my head. She told the audience the new single and I was too dead to understand. Carrying 30 kg of luggage through Shinjuku and getting lost three times without having had breakfast because SAS forgot it at Copenhagen was just too much for me...  .whiteflag.

Good for me, that I liked all of the new songs!  Nice one Just let me say, that the whole concert was awesome!!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You had an awesome time as expected! Waiting for the review =P

Any chance that we can know if the new songs are ballad, pop, heavy rock or punk at least? ^^

Back to top Go down
drake79

drake79

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, glad to hear that they always look forward to please their fans, japanese fans are so lucky too keep in touch with the girls, in some exclusive live house tour.
Sadly i'm just 5 days away before the tour begin that i had to go home, maybe next time girls, huhuhu..

Any japan event always announced at least 2 months before, so it's kinnda sudden if we want to have a plans to go see any live events,

Any way, I managed to visit the Scandal shop in Shibuya which already closed (of course) and went to Records Tower and bought some scandal's album, single and Gigs magazine that has the girls as cover (25th anniv GIGS edition),
Sorry for the OOT mod, hehe..

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.