Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:03 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
maharizm wrote:I kinda liked *SCAPE. I think even with standard tix and standing waaaay at the back still gives you a relatively good view due to the small size of the venue. I know this was 2 yrs ago, but the tix didn't sell out in 10 mins as I thought. I could've not stayed up (it's an 8-hr time difference for me) and still buy VIP tix when I woke up 7 hrs later!

Better safe than sorry, I would have done the same for peace of mind if I didn't know better.

SCAPE was fine I guess, I liked how I was gradually pushed to the center, but I felt sorry for the person I ended up being in front of, since I'm considered tall for local standards. I'm hoping for a bigger venue simply because I want to experience watching them in a proper concert hall (at least until I get a chance to watch one of their arena lives over in Japan). That, and the fact that most probably there will be seats, so at least for the hour before the show starts we can rest a bit in preparation for the non-stop jumping we'll be doing for the next 3 hours

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
metalleo wrote:I'm hoping for a bigger venue simply because I want to experience watching them in a proper concert hall (at least until I get a chance to watch one of their arena lives over in Japan). That, and the fact that most probably there will be seats, so at least for the hour before the show starts we can rest a bit in preparation for the non-stop jumping we'll be doing for the next 3 hours

From your ranking on this forum, I thought you'd be one of the hardcore Singaporean S-H members who seem to be in Japan every time the girls do a gig, so I was surprised by your statement. Happy Gomen nasai for being a tad presumptuous.

I am flying off to Tokyo in a week and bit for my first ever taste of a (well, two) SCANDAL Hall gig. It won't be flashy as an arena show but I prefer getting a better chance of seeing them proper in the flesh as opposed to some screen (because my fingernail will be larger than them with really bad seats at an arena), knowing how difficult it is to get good seats without paying an arm and a leg for it on an auction site.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:43 pm

ishumbisho

ishumbisho

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm in the San Francisco area of California and I think I'll be heading down to Los Angeles for this!!! The only problem is my college graduation is on the same weekend... going to make it for one of those dates!

.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:15 am

EMC_RTHM

EMC_RTHM

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sweeet! LA & Anaheim, CA... I'm gonna try to go to both.  Hope tickets aren't too expensive.   .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:04 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I just realized the LA dates are the same weekend as Fanime, which is one of the biggest anime conventions in Northern California and I might have to work there that weekend if approved. So even if I magically found a way to get to LA, that would still be a potential roadblock . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:44 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
I just checked the website again on the world tour, I know the dates for the LA and Anaheim venues were there, but now that i checked it again, its not there. lol wonder what happened there.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:49 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Hmm, I think it might be related to what I tweeted to scandal_band. I noticed that the California dates were originally slightly incorrect on the tour page:

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 WNki87z

22th and 23th Tongue I tweeted the band Twitter about the suffix mistakes about half an hour ago. I suppose management did in fact see my tweet and are now in the process of correcting the suffixes? I guess we'll shall see soon enough haha

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:53 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
Thats too funny. LOL i didn't even notice the mistake, i was just excited to see the venues they were performing at. lol

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:51 am

akakina

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi first time here.
Is there a deadline for the acen group discount?
I want to join the group, but at the moment I am not 100% sure if I am going to Chicago (tbh still waiting for a miracle in NYC).
Would March be too late to join?

Also I am pretty shocked that their East Coast leg is part of an anime convention.
Do they need other anime fans to fill a live house now? I don't think so...
But if it's because of date and venue problems, then I see some sense.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:56 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
akakina wrote:Is there a deadline for the acen group discount?
I want to join the group, but at the moment I am not 100% sure if I am going to Chicago (tbh still waiting for a miracle in NYC).

Right now, we're waiting for at least 20 people to join. We currently have 14 people. If and when we do get the initial 20, we will be purchasing the passes ASAP because we don't want to wait too long/wait until the deadline is fairly close. Unfortunately, March would most likely be too late.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:58 am

akakina

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Right now, we're waiting for at least 20 people to join. We currently have 14 people. If and when we do get the initial 20, we will be purchasing the passes ASAP because we don't want to wait too long/wait until the deadline is fairly close. Unfortunately, March would most likely be too late.
okay, thanks
I will come up with a decision soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:03 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
akakina wrote:okay, thanks
I will come up with a decision soon.

All right, sounds good.

Also,

akakina wrote:Also I am pretty shocked that their East Coast leg is part of an anime convention.
Do they need other anime fans to fill a live house now? I don't think so...
But if it's because of date and venue problems, then I see some sense.

They will fill up a good part of the CA venues for sure because they've played here before (the last time was at an anime con, no less) to a good-sized crowd and are well aware that they definitely have a strong and dedicated fanbase here on the West Coast. However, I think it's fair to say that Chicago/the Midwest doesn't even come close. I can think of maybe one or two fans on SH from around that area. It's possible the band wasn't even thinking of playing around that area since they don't seem to have a sizable fanbase there but decided to go ahead and (safely) test the waters after the convention invited them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:34 am

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sweet! Anaheim is not very far from where I live so I plan on going to that one and maybe the one in LA since its on a Saturday.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 QqGk0xm
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I feel that Scandal are not too sure how popular they are in the west and are testing the water.
I myself thought they were pretty unknown in England but the tickets sold really fast, glad I got mine OK.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:34 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
tonymiller wrote:I feel that Scandal are not too sure how popular they are in the west and are testing the water.
I myself thought they were pretty unknown in England but the tickets sold really fast, glad I got mine OK.

I actually tried ticketweb this morning and I am sure they still have standard tix for the O2. And mind you, it's an 800-capacity venue, smaller than the Camden Electric Ballroom.

I guess different western countries have varying degrees of interest in J-artistes (but I also guess you need to take into consideration the relative popularity of said artiste - OOR sold out in minutes for their Camden show last year). I just hope this doesn't dissuade them from future UK gigs.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

You can add 2 more people to the list (My self and my wife) - I looked at the site and I like how they are doing the group purchasing.

I booked a hotel today, too bad the Hyatt is fully booked - I could guarantee a room but it's 2x the rate Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Alxa wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

You can add 2 more people to the list (My self and my wife) - I looked at the site and I like how they are doing the group purchasing.

I booked a hotel today, too bad the Hyatt is fully booked - I could guarantee a room but it's 2x the rate Sad

In case you havent added yourself and your wife to the group yet, you have to create an account on the www.acen.org page and once your and your wifes accounts are done you have to click this link www.acen.org/group/join and put the key word HELLO WORLD in order to join, once this group reaches 20 is when we will be able to get the discount so we definitely need you 2 in! 

Lets get everyone in this group so we can all save some money while showing that SH can be huge  .shout.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Noodles wrote:
Alxa wrote:

In case you havent added yourself and your wife to the group yet, you have to create an account on the www.acen.org page and once your and your wifes accounts are done you have to click this link www.acen.org/group/join and put the key word HELLO WORLD in order to join, once this group reaches 20 is when we will be able to get the discount so we definitely need you 2 in! 

Lets get everyone in this group so we can all save some money while showing that SH can be huge  .shout.

Thanks - done and done - my wife is Feni - we'll have real names on our badges though Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:33 pm

HarunaGuy

HarunaGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hoping to go to the Chicago date. I'm in St Louis so I'm just a few hours away. Its at an Anime Convention so bonus. Just hope the premium seats don't cost a bundle! Good news is the gig is free if you already have a convention pass paid for. Anyone else going to this date...?

LOVE SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 Scanda13LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:59 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
tonymiller wrote:I feel that Scandal are not too sure how popular they are in the west and are testing the water.

At the risk of sounding like I just can't let it go (I *am* disappointed!), that's one of the only explanations I can think of for their not coming to NYC. They did visit once way long ago, and I don't know if that discouraged them from coming back or what. That was also at an anime convention with a lot of other bands, so the footage they released looks like a lot of people but I'm sure very few of them even knew who Scandal were.

But times change and they're a lot more well known now, and Japanese artists pretty regularly attract big crowds here. They may have been a little put off by the fact that X Japan and Vamps both had to actually give away tickets for free to their most recent shows (and even then struggled to fill the space), but both of those bands overreached with their venues. Perfume was just here and sold out really quickly. Dreams Come True always does too. It's just about picking the right venue for their popularity. NYC doesn't have a lot of choices anymore like I said, but Scandal could have definitely filled up Irving Plaza.

I wonder if they have any data for the number of CD's places like CD Japan and HMV ship to different regions overseas...

Well anyway, I'm happy for you guys in Chicago and LA that get to see them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:02 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Interestingly enough, Rosemont Theater in Chicago says they have seats for 4,400 people. That's a pretty decent size.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:

I wonder if they have any data for the number of CD's places like CD Japan and HMV ship to different regions overseas...

Even more important is #s from places like Amazon - it's expensive to order from Japan.  Digital music is so much cheaper.

I was talking to a co-worker earlier - mentioned Scandal and he had no idea - but pointed him to the wiki page and said "Oh I know them - they do the title song for Bleech)"  So perhaps that's the draw to an anime convention.

Meanwhile in Japan they fill up a stadium...

I went to a Herbert Groenemeyer a few years ago when he came to Minneapolis - again an act that can fill up stadiums in Germany and plays in a venue that holds maybe 600 people max.  Will times change - he was here only because he had a new CD that was in English - but the crowd wanted him to do some German songs and he did.  My wife discovered him when she was in Germany (like how we discovered Scandal when we were in Japan).  

So maybe they are testing the waters - or maybe they just don't feel the need - which sucks for people on the east coast.  Shocked was the best reaction I had at first when I found they were coming to Chicago, I figured I'd have to wait till we were in Japan at the right time to see them live or fly to a coast.

saldiven wrote:Interestingly enough, Rosemont Theater in Chicago says they have seats for 4,400

Last year total unique attendance was 29,675 - they must expect a lot of people to not attend the concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:36 pm

akuma_tsubasa

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hey i noticed the dates for the two cali venues are gone? anyone know why?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 21 Rina091212-7
“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:02 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
akuma_tsubasa wrote:hey i noticed the dates for the two cali venues are gone? anyone know why?

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10960p500-scandal-world-tour-2015hello-world#691259

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 am

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aosaru wrote:
akuma_tsubasa wrote:hey i noticed the dates for the two cali venues are gone? anyone know why?

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10960p500-scandal-world-tour-2015hello-world#691259

I really hope that's it and the dates are still available, as those are the ones I was contemplating as feasible. I could try Chicago, but don't know if I'll be sure in time.
Is Feb 9th too late to decide? I'll be flying from El Salvador and by that date I'll know if I'll have a visa.
 .please.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.