Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I think Rina count on drum tracks when she sings "Oyasumi".

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:03 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
infos from fysb:

In some interesting commentary, during “Oyasumi”, Rina played the guitar as she sang, with Haruna and Mami backing her up on their guitars as well (Tomomi was also a part of it playing her bass, so the 4 of them were performing in a line.) Rina still sounded a little nervous to be singing.

The intro for “Departure" was a filler and deliberately stretched longer. The intro was also in a piano arrangement. In "Your song”, all of the crowd sang along energetically during the ‘ohーohーohーoh' part. However, the most hyped up part was during “Space Ranger”, in which Haruna yelled for the crowd to get wild.

During memorable MC portions (at the MC after ‘Oyasumi’), the band sat down for a quick rest. Timo sat down on the sofa, while Rina headed for the bar counter. Haruna read a letter from a CLUB SCANDAL member, which was on Atsugi trivia, showing off their knowledge about beans from the land. Timo also reveals she owns about 5 ‘Ehhーbuttons' (Image HERE), as she likes UFO catchers a lot.

this is interesting - Rina with the guitar  Please Onion 
I wonder if the drums was backtracked or there wasn't any drumming and it was just like an acoustic live of the song  Onion huh?

hmm nvm. the basic drums wasnt that emphasized and used in the song, it's mostly the cymbals I can hear so yeah lol

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 30 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
From the description of a sofa (and a bar!) implies the stage set prolly looks like a room - perhaps like the album cover? Fascinating.

Looking forward to it! ^^

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 30 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 pm

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have my ticket to the Anaheim one. I don't even know if I can go there though >.<

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:28 am

barron

barron

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://10nineteen.com
I just made an playlist of the setlist. Now I can try to memorize some lyrics. It's gonna be a great May!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
It looks like the fan who posted the set list I posted earlier was a bit off by one song ("Satisfaction"). Here's the updated supposed correct set list:

01. love in action
02. OVER DRIVE
03. DOLL
04. Onegai Navigation
05. SCANDAL BABY
06. Shunkan Sentimental
07. Kagen no Tsuki
08. Graduation
09. Hon wo Yomu
10. Kan Biiru
11. Oyasumi
12. Winter story
13. Departure
14. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
15. Hello!Hello!
16. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
17. Satisfaction
18. Your song
19. Image

Encore:
20. Space Ranger
21. Place of life
22. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chabo8888 wrote:Do you know how many VIP tickets they offered? I was wondering because I thought I was quick...

Nope. The exact numbers have been never mentioned for any show on this tour.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 30 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:45 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Chabo8888 wrote:Do you know how many VIP tickets they offered? I was wondering because I thought I was quick...

Nope. The exact numbers have been never mentioned for any show on this tour.

I would probably take a guess at ~50. Our main SH group alone constitutes around 20 people I'm sure. Maybe 10 more for Japanese fans. The remaining are misc fans and friends of fans?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 30 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:36 am

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was able to get VIP tickets for the LA/Anaheim shows.
Will there be a main SH group to join for us misc fans?

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:40 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
rconthenet wrote:I was able to get VIP tickets for the LA/Anaheim shows.

There will be about 20 of us going to both shows who know each other, so anyone who wants to hang out with us is welcome to do so. Happy

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:53 am

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks, it looks like it will be a fun time!!!

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:01 am

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
rconthenet wrote:I was able to get VIP tickets for the LA/Anaheim shows.

There will be about 20 of us going to both shows who know each other, so anyone who wants to hang out with us is welcome to do so. Happy

I got VIP tickets for both shows too, and would very much like to join the SH group
Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:05 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
My translation of an article from BARKS:

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 30 IvvviCm

On 1/24 at Atsugi City Cultural Center in Kanagawa Prefecture, SCANDAL started off <SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」>, their world tour in support of their new album 『HELLO WORLD』, which will consist of 41 performances in 9 countries.

「HELLO~! Atsugi~!」

As they yelled that out, SCANDAL began with songs from their album 『HELLO WORLD』 that they've declared their "masterpiece," springing up the venue with familiar numbers and a mix of new and old songs, adorning the first day with an awesome start.

「On this tour, please enjoy yourselves with the intention that you've come to see the huge mobile LIVE PUB "HELLO WORLD"!」

HARUNA (Vo&G) said this during an MC. The tour's stage set was made to be reminiscent of the famous Cavern Club in Liverpool that The Beatles played lives at when they were amateurs. It's a perfect concept for the tour image of SCANDAL who will be touring globally on their world tour. Moreover, there are plenty of special effects and detailed production.

Additionally, in the middle of the live, RINA (Dr&Vo) sat at a bar counter built into the set and ordered a drink while doing an MC, providing a relaxing scene. There was no shortage of highlights and speeches.

On their mobile fan site 『CLUB SCANDAL』, there currently is a tie-in project where they are asking for people to send in trivia about the local area. This plan where during the MCs they introduce bits of knowledge about the area they're in was a big success with the local audience members at this initial Atsugi performance. Since this project has become one of highlights of the live to liven up each region even more, those participating in the tour definitely should check it out.

After holding 31 performances in about 5 months at domestic halls, SCANDAL plans to visit 10 cities in 8 countries worldwide. This is a very large tour with an approximate number of 70,000 people seeing their performances; the Taiwan performance sold out with 5 minutes of going on sale, and there are already sold out performances that have been selling out one after another.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 pm

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
The concept for the stage and the MCs and stuff seems like a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:50 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That stage set's pretty cool!
And wow, tickets in Taiwan sold out so quickly! That's great news~
I hope all the other tours outside Japan would be sold out, so SCANDAL will know they have lots of fans outside Japan and go to more countries ^^
Again, I hope they'd cover a song that's english (like Satisfaction by Rolling Stones, which they've done before)...but there are only small chances, since they're also promoting their own songs.

Thanks for the translations TGE :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 pm

neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Additionally, in the middle of the live, RINA (Dr&Vo) sat at a bar counter built into the set and ordered a drink while doing an MC, providing a relaxing scene. There was no shortage of highlights and speeches.

HOW I WANT TO SEE THAT .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:16 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Has the ACEN group been finalized yet?

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
shirokun wrote:Has the ACEN group been finalized yet?

I came here to ask the same question.  There are 25 people in the group  .clap.

We pulled out - since enough people joined.  This way it ships to us.

Last edited by Alxa on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
That reminds me of some bands have a drink corner set up on the stage. So when it came to the guitarist's prolonged solo the other members can have their Jack Daniel's haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From the ACEN forum Scandal Thread  more info on the Chicago show.

Scandal will be participating in 2 appearances in addition to the concert (probably Q&A panels or something similar). There will also be 2 autograph signings. 

Only the premium assigned seats will be an additional charge (and this charge will be low - we are only looking to recover the cost of managing, printing, and distributing tickets, along with labor costs associated with ushering).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:28 pm

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
GOT MY VIP TICKETS FOR MEXICO!
I still can't believe I'm going to meet SCANDAL, my dream has come true.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 30 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:03 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

Yes, but right now I'm trying to get payment sorted out with Acen. Although I had thought that each person could individually pay for their badge, the only option is to have the admin of the group pay for every badge, which I am not willing to do. I sent them an e-mail to see if they can apply the discount, invoice us separately, and send all of the badges to me (since they can only send them to one address). I'll post here and in the SH US thread if they'll let us do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, so after half an hour of trying my group and I were able to get 6 VIP tickets for Mexico.

I was able to get my two without any problem, and I think I managed to get the first ones since they say G0, seats 1-2; not that it technically matters but I thought that was kind of cool haha. But, my friend who was trying to buy 4 for himself and 3 friends got kicked off after going over the time limit so we had to scramble to get them. After half an hour I was able to get 2, he was able to get one, and another friend was able to get one. I guess SCANDAL's pretty popular in Mexico!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Yes, but right now I'm trying to get payment sorted out with Acen. Although I had thought that each person could individually pay for their badge, the only option is to have the admin of the group pay for every badge, which I am not willing to do. I sent them an e-mail to see if they can apply the discount, invoice us separately, and send all of the badges to me (since they can only send them to one address). I'll post here and in the SH US thread if they'll let us do that.

Ouch - that seems to confirm their thought that a group would be co-located.  I looked and can't find where I saw confirmation  we'd each pay individually. They seem pretty strict so I assume you'll find out soon.

Passes are not mailed until April - so the only rush is to make sure folks have a pass before front of house tickets are sold if they require that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:18 pm

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes, we almost killed each other for those tickets, there were too many people online that the sales centers couldn't even get through. You got them after half an hour? When I checked at 12:30 they were already sold out, I think they were going to release some for the people waiting on the venue, but I'm not sure. It's great that you got your tickets! I'm on G1 8-9, I'm not sure where that is, but I hope it's close to MAMI. See you at the concert! I hope you enjoy your visit to Mexico!

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Alxa wrote:Passes are not mailed until April - so the only rush is to make sure folks have a pass before front of house tickets are sold if they require that.

You must have already purchased your badge if you want to buy premium tickets. I'm not sure about everyone else in the group, but my core group will definitely be buying those. So, depending on what Acen replies back to me with and/or when they decide to make the tickets available, we might have to abandon the group idea--unless everyone can pay me for their badge before tickets go on sale. First, though, we'll just have to wait and see what Acen will reply back with.

--------------------------------------------------------------

danlexia wrote:Yes, we almost killed each other for those tickets, there were too many people online that the sales centers couldn't even get through. You got them after half an hour? When I checked at 12:30 they were already sold out, I think they were going to release some for the people waiting on the venue, but I'm not sure. It's great that you got your tickets! I'm on G1 8-9, I'm not sure where that is, but I hope it's close to MAMI. See you at the concert! I hope you enjoy your visit to Mexico!

Thanks! And I was able to purchase my own tickets within the first 3 minutes of the sale starting and then the other two a few minutes later, but it took much longer for my friends to secure the remaining two that we needed since it kept saying that no tickets could be found. And yes, they did say that tickets were also going to be for sale at the venue's box office. Also, the "seat" numbers technically don't matter because it's a general admission venue; I just thought it was cool that it looks like I grabbed the first that went on sale, haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 pm

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So cool! They just said that they were sold out in 20 minutes, but some people couldn't find any after 2 or 3 minutes, so we were lucky! Only the ones that bought online got the VIP tickets, some people stayed all night at the venue, but yeah, poor guys.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.