Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:21 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
She did so at Omiya, too. In the Hiroshima concert three weeks ago, the audience was very hold back or probably undecided yet about what to do during the new songs. That's normal, I thought, since it's pretty early of the tour. But while the crowd found itself well for the other new songs (except Love in Action, but that's the very first song) they were holding back at Oyasumi, altough she tried so hard. Although it's not my favourite song, I'll keep supporting her! Ho Onion  I'll see, how this will turn out for the next concerts..

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:16 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Hasenfu wrote:...probably undecided yet about what to do during the new songs. That's normal, I thought, since it's pretty early of the tour.

I know, right? lol

Tachikawa being only night #2 - one part of the audience was doing the left-to-right arm wave in one section, and in another they were pointing to the front going oi oi oi. Some stood still going 'uhhh... what do we do now'.

Absolute chaos.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 35 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, exactly! But it's getting better ^^ Next time for Oyasumi too, hopefully Happy

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:10 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Playing catch up with set lists.

Date: 2015/02/14 (Sat.)
Area: Hiroshima
Venue: Uenogakuen Hall

NOT FOUND

Date: 2015/02/15 (Sun.)
Area: Hiroshima
Venue: Uenogakuen Hall

Spoiler:

Date: 2015/02/21 (Sat.)
Area: Osaka
Venue: Orix Theater

Spoiler:

Yay! Welcome Home is played in the encore.

Date: 2015/02/22 (Sun.)
Area: Osaka
Venue: Orix Theater

Spoiler:

Debut of 新曲.

Date: 2015/02/26 (Thu.)
Area: Kagawa
Venue: Sunport Hall Takamatsu

Spoiler:

They played Rainy!!! CANTA Cry

Date: 2015/02/28 (Sat.)
Area: Fukuoka
Venue: Fukuoka Sun Palace

Spoiler:

Date: 2015/03/01 (Sun.)
Area: Nagasaki
Venue: Nagasaki City Public Hall

NOT FOUND

Date: 2015/03/05 (Thu.)
Area: Saitama
Venue: Omiya Sonic City Dai Hall

Spoiler:

All information obtained from http://setlistmatome.seesaa.net/

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:27 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Found the setlist for 2015/02/14

Spoiler:
Source

Looks like pre-Valentine's predictions were spot on
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Perhaps "Bitter Chocolate" might be thrown in. During a Valentine's live they played at two years ago, they asked if the crowd wanted chocolate and said that the song would be a "present" from them.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 35 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Daniel Hyde

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ameblo.jp/danielhyde69
Hi there, sorry for suddenly asking this

I wanna watch their performance on 11th April in Tokyo. I already look at lawson ticket http://l-tike.com

But I'm afraid of misunderstanding, can anyone help me translate the terms and condition? Including if there's a lottery on this one or not,

Thanks in advance

anyway here is the text

※決済方法に「クレジット決済」をご選択された場合、予約から24時間経たないとチケットは店頭にてお引取できませんのでご注意ください。
  但し、公演日3日前(公演日を含まず)からのお申込みと日時指定がない興行(一部興行除く)のお申込みについては、即時お引取りいただけます。
※1回の予約で購入できる枚数は最大2枚です。
※お申し込みはお一人様各公演につき原則1回までです。

決済方法・引取方法が店頭の場合、お近くのローソン・ミニストップで代金のお支払い・チケットのお引き取りが可能です。 ⇒店舗検索はこちら
ただし、興行によってご利用可能な店舗が「ローソンのみ」または「ミニストップのみ」の場合がございます。
その場合は「マイページ(申込確認)」でお知らせしておりますので、必ずお支払い・お引き取りの前に「マイページ(申込確認)」をご確認ください。
公演により、枚数制限や回数制限が異なりますのでご注意ください。
また、複数回に分けてお申し込みをされた場合、席が離れたり申し込みのタイミングによっては売り切れとなる場合がございます。

受付状況の表示は、毎日早朝(予定枚数終了になった場合はその時点)に更新されます。
受付状況の表示は、公演詳細画面表示時点の状況ですので、ご購入時にお取りできない場合があります。
上記情報は主催者側等の都合により、受付方式・日時、会場等が変更になる場合もございますのでご了承下さい。
チケットは受付期間中であっても予定枚数に達した時点で販売を終了します。ただし、追加席・追加公演があった場合は販売を再開することがあります。(※抽選の場合を除く)
公演の主催または運営会社が、公演の変更・中止の案内などを行う目的で、申込み公演に関する個人情報を興行主催者へ提供することがございますので、予めご了承ください。

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:02 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Daniel Hyde wrote:Hi there, sorry for suddenly asking this

I wanna watch their performance on 11th April in Tokyo. I already look at lawson ticket http://l-tike.com

But I'm afraid of misunderstanding, can anyone help me translate the terms and condition? Including if there's a lottery on this one or not,

Thanks in advance

I cannot read Japanese but I have bought tickets to see SCANDAL using Lawson. Where are you at currently?

I note that Tokyo tix are still on sale but if I'm not mistaken the lottery bits were all dealt and done with, and what we have now are the remnants of tickets available for Joe Public.

If you are in Japan:

Spoiler:

If you are not in Japan:

Spoiler:

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:25 am

Daniel Hyde

Caless Student
Caless Student
maharizm wrote:
Daniel Hyde wrote:Hi there, sorry for suddenly asking this

Thanks in advance

I cannot read Japanese but I have bought tickets to see SCANDAL using Lawson. Where are you at currently?

I note that Tokyo tix are still on sale but if I'm not mistaken the lottery bits were all dealt and done with, and what we have now are the remnants of tickets available for Joe Public.

If you are in Japan:

Spoiler:

If you are not in Japan:

Spoiler:

Good luck.

Thanks bro, now I'm still in Indonesia. But I'm glad to know that there is a way to buy it on the spot. And because this will be my first time watching concert in Japan, I realized that it was so hard to get a ticket in Japan! LOL

So do u mean that there will be no lottery when we buy in lawson?

I will be there on 1st april onwards

Thanks again bro

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:06 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Daniel Hyde wrote:Thanks bro, now I'm still in Indonesia. But I'm glad to know that there is a way to buy it on the spot. And because this will be my first time watching concert in Japan, I realized that it was so hard to get a ticket in Japan! LOL

Thanks again bro

I think the lottery period ended a while back. As I understand it, once tickets are on general sale it means anyone can buy it. April 1 is cutting it close and if you wanna have a chance to buy it I suggest getting it now.

Remember when I told you about the auction? I just checked out Y!AJ and there aren't many tickets about. I think this is because it's a Tokyo show and it was easier for me to get better seats last time because I went to see them in a smaller city.

If it makes you feel better this is a hall show - you can still get a good view from the last row (I saw them from the last row in the circle on the first night!) unlike the arena shows. And seeing them in Japan is an experience!

If you get a deputising service to buy it, please note that other ticket sellers like pia (http://pia.jp/t/scandal/) and e-plus (http://eplus.jp/15helloworld/) sell them.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:50 am

Daniel Hyde

Caless Student
Caless Student
maharizm wrote:
Daniel Hyde wrote:Thanks bro, now I'm still in Indonesia. But I'm glad to know that there is a way to buy it on the spot. And because this will be my first time watching concert in Japan, I realized that it was so hard to get a ticket in Japan! LOL

Thanks again bro

I think the lottery period ended a while back. As I understand it, once tickets are on general sale it means anyone can buy it. April 1 is cutting it close and if you wanna have a chance to buy it I suggest getting it now.

Remember when I told you about the auction? I just checked out Y!AJ and there aren't many tickets about. I think this is because it's a Tokyo show and it was easier for me to get better seats last time because I went to see them in a smaller city.

If it makes you feel better this is a hall show - you can still get a good view from the last row (I saw them from the last row in the circle on the first night!) unlike the arena shows. And seeing them in Japan is an experience!

If you get a deputising service to buy it, please note that other ticket sellers like pia (http://pia.jp/t/scandal/) and e-plus (http://eplus.jp/15helloworld/) sell them.

Good luck.

Hi there bro! Finally I managed to get the ticket! ahahaha I can't wait to see them in Japan. Thanks for your information Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:21 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Daniel Hyde wrote:Hi there bro! Finally I managed to get the ticket! ahahaha I can't wait to see them in Japan. Thanks for your information Happy

Glad to see everything worked out fine.

Itterasshai! CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
The Kakogawa Show ended around half an hour ago. The crowd was very energetic and more supportive for Rina this Time.
They finally played in Kakogawa for the first time. Especially Tomomi was happy about that, because it's her hometown. Atthe Bar on the stage, they ordered champaign this time (usually it's olong tea.
Encore was welcome home this time and the new Song again.

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:14 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hasenfu wrote:The Kakogawa Show ended around half an hour ago. The crowd was very energetic and more supportive for Rina this Time.
They finally played in Kakogawa for the first time. Especially Tomomi was happy about that, because it's her hometown. Atthe Bar on the stage, they ordered champaign this time (usually it's olong tea.
Encore was welcome home this time and the new Song again.
I see. That explains the "Tadaima" tweet, and the video in LINE.
Glad to know that the crowd's more energetic during Rina's moment! I wonder if a family member went to their live Wink Anyways, thanks for that update :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 am

lullabyj

lullabyj

Caless Student
Caless Student
hi just wanna ask is anyone going to 23/5 Anaheim's one?what is the difference between GA and VIP tickets?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:37 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lullabyj wrote:hi just wanna ask is anyone going to 23/5 Anaheim's one?what is the difference between GA and VIP tickets?

A pretty good number of people are going to one or both of the LA shows (Sunset Strip and Anaheim).

At both shows, the difference is that VIP ticket holders are given a pre-autographed tour poster, get to have a picture taken with the band, and have preferred early entry into the venue.

Since all the seating is general admission (no fixed seats), having a VIP ticket means you get to enter the venue earlier than non-VIP ticket holders, so will have a position theoretically closer to the stage.

Specifics about the photo-aspect of the VIP tickets haven't been revealed, so we can't know exactly what's involved with that. I would assume it's something where the VIP ticket holders get in a line and one at a time get to stand with the band member's for a photo to be taken. I would assume there's a chance to shake hands with the members and say hello, but probably not much more than that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:58 pm

KanBeer

KanBeer

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzHmp1Mk3FdfSc70RG8IVSQ
is anyone here going to the london show in april?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 35 964713018_ANPKKSQDXBQEAMR
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:05 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
KanBeer wrote:is anyone here going to the london show in april?

Many people--myself included. Check out the London thread in the Member Activities forum:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11002-london-hello-world-tour

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 35 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:27 am

AkutoUK

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have my tickets for London.  My friend is running the London Marathon, then meeting me for the gig!

I live in Chester in the North West.  ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:42 pm

cookiebag

Caless Student
Caless Student
anyone going to the shizuoka show?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:04 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Sorry, I was on other forums, I was not aware of this forum so far. I put here my comment also since more people read it on this forum. It's short but probably I can still remember and answer questions.

It was a good idea to go to Shizuoka for Scandal concert. I liked both the city and the concert.

The concert had older songs not just the new songs from the latest album.
There was Doll and also my favorites like Scandal Baby and Everybody Say Yeah! The girls performed well and were relaxed. They changed guitars many times during the concert.
Awanai Tsumori no, Genkidene and Your Song worked very well and so also the new solo songs. Rina was the best when started to madly play guitar in her solo song, Oyasumi.

After one hour there was a talk part. It seemed that previously some questions were submitted and the girls answered them.

Mostly young people, boys and girls equally, attended the concert. I saw only one foreigner but he disappeared before I could talk to him.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:33 pm

VaizardsFTW

VaizardsFTW

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys,

I just bought a VIP ticket package to the SCANDAL concert in West Hollywood, LA. This is my first SCANDAL concert, so I'm super stoked! In regards to the extra things like the meet-and-greet and the photo, will LiveNation email further details or will I have to contact a specific number for more info?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 35 U6zkopzo01coeakz79p8

5/22/15 - 「HELLO WORLD」 - Los Angeles, CA HoB
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:07 am

cookiebag

Caless Student
Caless Student
Gaki-san2001 wrote:^ Sorry, I was on other forums, I was not aware of this forum so far. I put here my comment also since more people read it on this forum. It's short but probably I can still remember and answer questions.

It was a good idea to go to Shizuoka for Scandal concert. I liked both the city and the concert.

The concert had older songs not just the new songs from the latest album.
There was Doll and also my favorites like Scandal Baby and Everybody Say Yeah! The girls performed well and were relaxed. They changed guitars many times during the concert.
Awanai Tsumori no, Genkidene and Your Song worked very well and so also the new solo songs. Rina was the best when started to madly play guitar in her solo song, Oyasumi.

After one hour there was a talk part. It seemed that previously some questions were submitted and the girls answered them.

Mostly young people, boys and girls equally, attended the concert. I saw only one foreigner but he disappeared before I could talk to him.

I was on the Shizuoka concert. So happy to see them up close  I am on the first few rows. Maybe im the foreigner you saw. haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:37 am

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was in the 26th row. I did not mind because the seat next to me was empty and I had more space. I could still see very well. But I can imagine that there was a bigger heat in the first rows. How was the feeling there?

And did you understand some of the discussions? Especially after one hour there was a break in the performance and there was a 15min. talk. I assumed they answered previously submitted questions.

The guy I saw after the concert was taking photos with this fellow (so did I):

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 35 Image

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:21 am

ohiramine

Caless Student
Caless Student
VaizardsFTW wrote:Hi guys,

I just bought a VIP ticket package to the SCANDAL concert in West Hollywood, LA. This is my first SCANDAL concert, so I'm super stoked! In regards to the extra things like the meet-and-greet and the photo, will LiveNation email further details or will I have to contact a specific number for more info?
I got tickets for the 22nd !!! ...... i need info also

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The first concert at Tokyo International Forum ended about an hour ago. Again only few support or Rina and zero support for Winter Story, but in the end, the concert was awesome as always! 

During one song, if I remember correctly it was Scandal Baby, Haruna almost burst out laughing while singing because Tomomi and Mami were making fun behind her back. Tomomi then turned round and intentionally (I bet) slapped her Hair into Haru's face. I could see all of this thanks to:

the screens! 

The show has definitely been recorded!

But maybe only to make the last rows see what's going on on stage, because the Hall was very big! We'll hopefully find out soon. They haven't said anything about it.

Encore was Standard and the Happy Birthday song. About the latter they've said that a release is not decided yet. 

The long MC was again about fan letters. The funniest part was about Yakitori, and every member was asked about their favourite Yakitori. After that the live went on and Haru asked us the revealour Yakitori Power.

YAKITORI POWER!!! :onionrider:

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.