Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:05 am


sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yep, it's Take the "A" Train (jp: A列車で行こう), according to Barks.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:25 am


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
sillentdx wrote:Yep, it's Take the "A" Train (jp: A列車で行こう), according to Barks.

Result! I didn't notice that before - many thanks!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:20 am


byuldoll

Caless Student
Caless Student
were fans allowed to give gifts during hitouch sessions? what was it like!! (i'm going to the sg one Happy)

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
I cannot guarantee it'll be the same experience but as compared to what I experienced in SG back in 2013, the London hi touch session was better as it was not rushed, mainly because the were less VIP tix holders (in 2013 it felt like half of +SCAPE warehouse were VIP!).

So it wasn't a cursory arigatou or hello. I managed to keep my wits about me and managed to quickly joke/tease TIMO for example. In Europe, we gave the gifts ourselves and therefore I had more to say to MAMI than just a hello.

So, if the hi touch for SG2015 is limited to less fans and/or you're not rushed through, you should have a better experience. Seeing them for 0.5 secs per member is still a privilege but it's much better if you had a bit more time. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:27 am


J

Caless Student
Caless Student
Did they sell any tour goods for Paris & London? 
I hope they'll have some for Singapore(no news from organizer yet..)  

Anyway, for those going to the Singapore show. The venue looks like this 



looking at the weather these days, i just pray for good weather on the day.  Please


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:23 am


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Yes, they did - apparel, totes, badges and posters. But they were sold by the promoters and are basically endorsed off shoots of the official Kitty merch sold at the Japan leg of the tour. The East Asian leg (SG, TW, HK) may well be different with regards to what they'd be selling.

One gripe the European fans had was the absence of towels in the merch. They did bring some towels (original Kitty ones) to SG last time, though.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 4:56 pm


eevee

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone know if after receiving the badge for the acen,Chicago show do we still need to receive or pick up a ticket somewhere (VIP/premium) ticket? Or is the badge enough? Just want to make sure Happy also will there be an autograph session or meet & greet of some sort?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 5:03 pm


Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
eevee wrote:Anyone know if after receiving the badge for the acen,Chicago show do we still need to receive or pick up a ticket somewhere (VIP/premium) ticket? Or is the badge enough? Just want to make sure Happy also will there be an autograph session or meet & greet of some sort?

Did you get an advanced ticket?  If so you pick it up day of at the ticket office.

If you did not you just show up with badge for open seating.

We do not know 100% what the events will be yet -  Even with VIP tickets (which are sold out) all it gets you is the closer seat.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 7:14 pm


eevee

Caless Student
Caless Student
Alxa wrote:
eevee wrote:Anyone know if after receiving the badge for the acen,Chicago show do we still need to receive or pick up a ticket somewhere (VIP/premium) ticket? Or is the badge enough? Just want to make sure Happy also will there be an autograph session or meet & greet of some sort?

Did you get an advanced ticket?  If so you pick it up day of at the ticket office.

If you did not you just show up with badge for open seating.

We do not know 100% what the events will be yet -  Even with VIP tickets (which are sold out) all it gets you is the closer seat.
Yes I did purchase the VIP tickets,im guessing there's no way to get the ticket some days earlier?  Could I pick it up a week before? it's my first time at acen so Im not sure how that works but thanks for clearing some things  up.I sure hope they have something in store for us like a meet and greet or a q&a  Love

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 8:12 pm


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
eevee wrote:Yes I did purchase the VIP tickets,im guessing there's no way to get the ticket some days earlier?  Could I pick it up a week before? it's my first time at acen so Im not sure how that works

No, you can only pick up tickets on the day of the show. The show is at an actual, functioning live music venue so I could see why they couldn't let people pick up tickets in advance.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 9:53 pm


kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
thank you Jade for ALL YOU DO!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Tue May 05, 2015 2:53 pm


tomochiiii

Caless Student
Caless Student
tomochiiii wrote:to all of those who's attending scandal's concert in hk, question, how to purchase the tickets on this site, " http://puffinent.net/puffin-events/128-scandal-hello-world-tour-hong-kong-2015 ", ??

quoting my post from SHPH.

you can re-route this post to the correct thread.

just so happen that i'm a bit busy searching the right thread for our system admin here in the office might find out i'm surfing non work related stuff.

thanks

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Wed May 06, 2015 9:28 am


byuldoll

Caless Student
Caless Student
hello approximately how long was each concert?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Wed May 06, 2015 11:38 am


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
byuldoll wrote:hello approximately how long was each concert?

Each Europe show was about an hour and a half long.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Wed May 06, 2015 11:51 am


byuldoll

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
byuldoll wrote:hello approximately how long was each concert?

Each Europe show was about an hour and a half long.
thank you jade!!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 3:24 pm


metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Set list for singapore was same as usual, with a diff encore song. Hint: it was raining heavily during the afternoon

I'll post some sort of experience review when i get home, which includes 2 awesome moments with RINA, one at the airport and one during the high touch. Future concerts are going to be hard to top this experience, if even possible



Last edited by metalleo on Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 3:38 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
metalleo wrote:Set list for singapore was same as usual, with a diff encore song. Hint: it was raining heavily during the afternoon

Saw BB's FB post (^^) How apt!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 4:35 pm


metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
you know, the funny thing was that some of us were still joking that they might play that since it was raining, I didn't expect it to really happen. wonder if it was planned all along or they switched it in last minute to suit the situations.

EDIT: I just completed my concert experience and post concert thoughts post in the Tour Memories Thread here (Didn't want to flood this thread with a super long post. Anyone interested can read it, but 3 points strongly emphasized in the entire post.

One of the fans had prepared gifts (image in the SG thread) for them and were giving them out to some of us to pass to them. I volunteered to give it to RINA (of course) and managed to get a smile and thanks out from her when I gave her the gift.
During Oyasumi, the moment RINA started singing I literally cried, right in front of RINA.
Told RINA I cried during Oyasumi in (most likely) gramatically incorrect Japanese (Oyasumi naitetta). She probably understood anyway, because her reaction was priceless. She had a huge genuine look of surprise on her face (with mouth covered), asked really? in Japanese, and replied with a huge thanks.
And these 3 points can be summarised in a single conclusion
Thanks to the interactions with RINA, especially during the Hi-Touch, I doubt any other concert can ever top this experience.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 6:20 pm


tomochiiii

Caless Student
Caless Student
tomochiiii wrote:
tomochiiii wrote:to all of those who's attending scandal's concert in hk, question, how to purchase the tickets on this site, " http://puffinent.net/puffin-events/128-scandal-hello-world-tour-hong-kong-2015 ", ??

quoting my post from SHPH.

you can re-route this post to the correct thread.

just so happen that i'm a bit busy searching the right thread for our system admin here in the office might find out i'm surfing non work related stuff.

thanks
bump for my query ?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 6:39 pm


barron

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://10nineteen.com
And these 3 points can be summarised in a single conclusion wrote:
Thanks to the interactions with RINA, especially during the Hi-Touch, I doubt any other concert can ever top this experience.

@metalleo That is amazing!!!! Fantastic!  Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 7:25 pm


hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
metalleo wrote:you know, the funny thing was that some of us were still joking that they might play that since it was raining, I didn't expect it to really happen. wonder if it was planned all along or they switched it in last minute to suit the situations.

EDIT: I just completed my concert experience and post concert thoughts post in the Tour Memories Thread here (Didn't want to flood this thread with a super long post. Anyone interested can read it, but 3 points strongly emphasized in the entire post.

One of the fans had prepared gifts (image in the SG thread) for them and were giving them out to some of us to pass to them. I volunteered to give it to RINA (of course) and managed to get a smile and thanks out from her when I gave her the gift.
During Oyasumi, the moment RINA started singing I literally cried, right in front of RINA.
Told RINA I cried during Oyasumi in (most likely) gramatically incorrect Japanese (Oyasumi naitetta). She probably understood anyway, because her reaction was priceless. She had a huge genuine look of surprise on her face (with mouth covered), asked really? in Japanese, and replied with a huge thanks.
And these 3 points can be summarised in a single conclusion
Thanks to the interactions with RINA, especially during the Hi-Touch, I doubt any other concert can ever top this experience.

Are you wearing blue in the concert standing in the middle.... I noticed someone crying during Oyasumi

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 11:40 pm


metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
^.nope. I was in the front row, directly in front of RINA during Oyasumi. Deliberately aimed for that spot when we went in. Was hoping she saw my reaction since im directly in front of her, but giving her a surprise like that feels pretty great too. That reaction from her is still replaying now, priceless moment


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 11:47 pm


lesphantom

Caless Student
Caless Student
What an amazing night! I find the instruments overpowering their voices abit but it's still pretty ok. Really had a great time from my side and had eye contact with Rina during Oyasumi! The Hi5 session was pretty well managed with ample time to talk to the members, had the opportunity to praise her for her great performance in Oyasumi!  Smile


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
1st Discovered / 2008 Doll
Fan since / 2010 Shunkan Sentimental
2010 / AFA SG
2011 / Baby Action SG
2012 / Scandal vs Budokan JP
2013 / Asia Tour in SG
2015 / Hello World SG
2016 / Yellow SG
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Sat May 09, 2015 3:46 am


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
metalleo wrote:^.nope. I was in the front row, directly in front of RINA during Oyasumi. Deliberately aimed for that spot when we went in. Was hoping she saw my reaction since im directly in front of her, but giving her a surprise like that feels pretty great too. That reaction from her is still replaying now, priceless moment

I actually also shed a tear when that happened in Paris because I hadnt spoiled myself with the concert or setlists and just seeing it out of nowhere blew my mind


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted on Sat May 09, 2015 5:22 am


metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
@Noodles: nah what happened to me was nothing like simply shedding a tear. BB said I probably shed 1 liter of tears, and while that's obviously an exaggeration, it's a good indication of what actually happened. I was literally bawling my way through those 2 songs, I couldn't even bear to show RINA my face during Oyasumi.

And Operation Send-off just failed, unfortunately. They went in a different terminal from what we predicted, and by the time we got there MAMI already tweeted they were at Dunkin Donuts, which was inside the departure hall. Disappointed


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down