Go down

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour [Page 10 of 16]

Re: [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Thu May 07, 2015 3:03 am

hitorikun

hitorikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
geh.. its been so long since i posted anything.. anyways, see u guys at the 22nd! i think there's only 2 of us representing the north =.=

question: how early should i be there to get in line?

.uhuh. ~ Timo's tears will never lie. [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 Timo10[/size]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 07, 2015 4:52 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Yo yo yo yo!! I would like to thank everyone who has donated so far one more time, and we have one big announcement to make! 

AS OF TODAY, THE SCANDAL HEAVEN BANNER FOR THE LA/ANAHEIM SHOWS HAS BEEN FULLY PAID FOR BY DONATIONS! 

.clap.

Thank you! We have been receiving some really generous donations! Looks like we will be having a GREAT weekend with the help of everyone! We still have money left over but we havent decided what the next use for it will be! We are very excited to see everything fall into place!

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 07, 2015 7:53 am

VaizardsFTW

VaizardsFTW

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys. This will be a new and exciting experience for me as I'll be attending my first ever SCANDAL concert on the 22nd in LA. I'd love to meet up with you guys if transportation permits. Does anyone have advice of what I should do to ensure I have the best possible experience?

I got my VIP tickets, and I'm ready to have some fun!

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 U6zkopzo01coeakz79p8

5/22/15 - 「HELLO WORLD」 - Los Angeles, CA HoB
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 07, 2015 9:33 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:If we want to get a spot for a bonfire we have to be there early, might be before noon or something like that just to have the spot, since 25th is a holiday a lot of people will probably do the same, the only other thing planned for the 24th is the Karaoke at 10pm so I think after the disneyland team is done they will meet us at the beach then go karaoke. Karaoke time was about 10pm but not set on stone as of right now
Sounds like a good enough time~ ^.^ I'll probably change the flight to a later departure to stick around for a while. Shouldn't be that hard to find a change in flight haha. c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Noodles wrote:
Thank you! We have been receiving some really generous donations! Looks like we will be having a GREAT weekend with the help of everyone! We still have money left over but we havent decided what the next use for it will be! We are very excited to see everything fall into place!

I'm still planning on making a donation, but I'm waiting for payday next week Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 1:13 am

barron

barron

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://10nineteen.com
Yay, the dates are getting close! I'm hoping to get my fan letter together this weekend.

I was wondering how SH members will be communicating that day or weekend. Is there a twitter hashtag or list or something? Would be cool to know where to meet up and stuff.

Can't wait for the shows!!!  .happy.

-Barron

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 2:34 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ugh. Changing my flight from 12:30PM on Sunday to a later time would cost $250.00; my entire round trip only cost $390 when I bought it back in February.

However, I found out that I can call on Saturday afternoon and potentially change the Sunday flight to later in the afternoon for only $50.00, but only if there are seats available on the flight.

So, I hope I can go to Disney World with everyone, but won't know for sure until the afternoon of the 23rd.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 4:29 am

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi
Does anyone know if we can take photos with the band during the meet & greet for LA & Anaheim shows? The description for VIP package said "Priority entry, meet and greet (photo) and presigned poster giveaway". All I've read about the past shows doesn't mention photo ops...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 4:35 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
BattleHermit wrote:Hi
Does anyone know if we can take photos with the band during the meet & greet for LA & Anaheim shows? The description for VIP package said "Priority entry, meet and greet (photo) and presigned poster giveaway". All I've read about the past shows doesn't mention photo ops...

We dont really know how its gonna be but we're expecting a picture with the band, like you mentioned, its advertised in the package. Hopefully it'll be like previous J-artists have done where its a quick meet and greet, you pose for a pic and go on your way.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 4:38 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
If Anyone Has Any Premium Tickets To See SCANDAL On Friday You Should DM Me Directly And We Should
 Discuss Business. I've Been A Fan For Years Now And Missed Out On The Chance To Get The Good Seats
 , I'm Willing To Pay Top Dollar. I Will Be At The Chicago Show At ACEN On Friday. Also, If Anyone 
From SH Wants To Hang Out With At ACEN Let Me Know ! I'll Be There All Weekend

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 5:09 am

Spongy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everybody! I just booked bus tickets to go to the Chicago concert this week, but I don't know anybody who lives in Chicago, let alone any other Scandal fans. Is there some kind of SH meetup going on? I know I don't have any posts, but I'd really like to meet some people there. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 3:44 pm

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Spongy wrote:Hi everybody! I just booked bus tickets to go to the Chicago concert this week, but I don't know anybody who lives in Chicago, let alone any other Scandal fans. Is there some kind of SH meetup going on? I know I don't have any posts, but I'd really like to meet some people there. Thanks!

Hey Man I'll Be At The Chicago Show As Well ! We Can Go To All The SCANDAL Stuff 

Together If You Want Just Let Me Know !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I'm also about to book my bus tickets for Chicago. I'm positive that we'll have some kind of gathering planned for the week. I only plan to show up for the concert, really. I think we should all meet the day of the concert for a group photo at some point, which would be really cool.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 pm

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Darkath9 wrote:I'm also about to book my bus tickets for Chicago. I'm positive that we'll have some kind of gathering planned for the week. I only plan to show up for the concert, really. I think we should all meet the day of the concert for a group photo at some point, which would be really cool.

Yeah Dude We Should Meet Up Before The Concert Then, Let's Hope We Get To See 

RINA Up Close ! .love. I Need SH People To Meet Up With. Also Have A Hotel If 

Anyone Needs To Crash

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You'll be able to recognize most of us around ACEN as we will be a pretty big group walking around talking about stuff and Jade will probably have a cosplay of SCANDAL and I know I will do MAMI's Hello World outfit even though I am a guy and I dont look like MAMI at all. We always see a lot of people say hello and then they leave or dont even say hello at all, I just want to remind you guys that hanging out with people that share your same taste in music/hobbies is really cool so dont be afraid to just hop in and hang out! I dont think we have any specifics when it comes to what we're going to be doing other than queueing up for SCANDAL-related events at ACEN but you should TOTALLY let us know who you are and we can hang out and have a great time!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 3:20 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Those who'd like to meet up with us in Chicago, here are a few people to look out for!

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 6mEL6Ks

Left to right: Erich (wat), Jade (thoseguiltyeyes), and Lale (Noodles) in front of the venue in Germany.
Erich and Lale will be wearing the same HELLO WORLD outfits in Chicago while I will be wearing something different. But yeah, if you see us, feel free to come and talk with/join us!

Also, if there are still people who would like to donate to our LA events/etc. (details on that here), we'd like to ask that you directly send us your donation through PayPal's actual site and use the "Send money to friends/family" option rather than use the donate button because PP takes a 6% cut from that. By directly sending us the money using the friends/family option, we can retain the full amount of the donation.

Please send your donations to scandalheavendonations@gmail.com. Thanks!

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Anyone got any tips for someone who has never been to a convention? Should I bring something for the band to sign or will they have items available? Do they allow pictures to be taken at the signings and at the Q & A?

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 10:51 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
graftenberg wrote:Anyone got any tips for someone who has never been to a convention? Should I bring something for the band to sign or will they have items available? Do they allow pictures to be taken at the signings and at the Q & A?

According to Acen's autograph policy, you can only have guests sign official things of theirs (such as CDs, etc.). It also sounds like they will be selling SCANDAL goods there, so you can probably have those signed if you want.

Fans are never allowed to take pictures of the band (that's just a Japanese music industry rule), so do not expect to be allowed to take pictures at any of the SCANDAL events.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 5:34 am

Spongy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the replies! I'll be sure to say hello if I see you around.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 5:52 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If Anyone Wants To Know What I Look Like 
[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 10690064_784113498305107_1883477786270347922_n

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 7:12 am

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
From the ACEN forum:

I have an update for Guidebook. The first autograph signing is being rescheduled to earlier in the day before the concert. This update along with the rest of the guest schedules will be up on Guidebook in the next day or two.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 10:23 am

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just sent in my Fan Letter. It's a strange feeling knowing that it WILL get read by the band.

I hope we stuff that binder full letters!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
graftenberg wrote:From the ACEN forum:

I have an update for Guidebook. The first autograph signing is being rescheduled to earlier in the day before the concert. This update along with the rest of the guest schedules will be up on Guidebook in the next day or two.

No times for when it's going to be though Sad  Might be first place we can all meet up if it's not too early.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rconthenet wrote:Just sent in my Fan Letter. It's a strange feeling knowing that it WILL get read by the band.

I hope we stuff that binder full letters!
Sent mine in last night. I keep going over it thinking I should have written or done something different, but it is really cool to know the band will get it yeah.

@Noodles, airi-chan et al., is there any place or time I can catch up with you all on the 14th. I hate to keep bugging you all but I like to have my ducks in a row before I head out.

My plan for ACEN itself was to find SH folks and spend the day with them, like Noodles said it's more fun to hang out with people with the same likes etc. as you. It'll be nice to talk about things like Scandal without seeing that glazed over look people get when they aren't interested, no matter how hard they try to be ^^.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 10 Stamp210
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Charly66

Charly66

Caless Student
Caless Student
if your coming to acen and staying close to the convention this is the town and stuff you can do if you coming early
http://www.rosemont.com/things-to-do/

i myself am going to BABYMETAL concert on th 14th! this weekend shall be interesting

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum