You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016
Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:26 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL will be performing at NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016. They will be performing on Day 1, 10/28.

Date: 2016/10/28 (Fri.)
Venue: Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium
Performers: Country Girls, KEYTALK, ℃-ute, SCANDAL, Little Glee Monster
Price: 7,700 yen

http://www.ntv.co.jp/halloweenlive/

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016
Posted Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:35 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Wow , what a line up, I love and know all those performers except KEYTALK !

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hope there will be lots of backstage photos Scandal with C-ute and Country Girls!

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:55 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 R40p0Fk

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016

Setlist:

01. LOVE SURVIVE
02. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
03. Shunkan Sentimental with Airi Suzuki (from °C-ute)
04. Take Me Out
05. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
06. Taiyou Scandalous

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 R40p0Fkm
TOMOMI: "We dressed up as Tiger Lily from Peter Pan at NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE🎃"

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Eb9XZzNm
RINA: "We became Tiger Lily today✌ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE, thanks👻 It was fun!"

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 8dbdw83m
SCANDAL: "NTV HALLOWEEN, thank you! We dressed up as Tiger Lily from Peter Pan! We collaborated with °C-ute's Airi-chan for 「Shunkan Sentimental」. A special day!"

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 UMwakfdm
RINA: "Airi-chan & me (´-`).。oO(°C-ute was really cool♡"

Article on their performance:
SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 JvZ6TTxm
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13423-natalie-scandal-ntv-s-halloween-live-2016#745258

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:47 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Ntv_ha10

The concert will be broadcasted on NTV Plus Nov 26th 2016.

Approx 30mins live, today most of the other artist were female Idol types, i.e. lots of male fans Happy

Scandal come on stage again with with Ch-Check it Out. Tomomi is first to start waving to fans.

The cosplay for today was American Native Indian, later on it was explained they were Tiger Lily from Peter Pan, Haruna says they wanted to be a girls band and wanted to stand out, she asks the audience if they had overdone it or not.

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Ntv10
(Photo from Scandal's Instagram)

They are all wearing very short shorts/(pants)/one piece.

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Cv3C_iEUkAAOgN6
(Rina's tweet)

At one point the camera pans to Rina as they are getting ready, Rina does a sideways "peace" and the audience shouts "Kawaii" she blushes, Haruna asks the audience to say "Kawaii" again Happy

When Haruna asks if she could welcome a guest, Airi Suzuki appears on stage, she says she is dress as Tess from "Toy Story", Haruna mentions she has always been a fan of Airi, since a long time ago and wanted to sing with her.

Scandal was also much more lively as well, probabaly due to the fact the crowd we much more active compared with last week's Dream festival, with only the exception of "Take me out" which I guess was too new to most people.

During the songs, they Haruna moved a little on the runway, but was restricted as her guitar was on a lead.
After the song the MC came on and Scandal walked to the end of the run way.

They talk about 10 year anniversary, the European tour recently and now they are back for the Japan prefecture tour.
They mentioned France and Rina learning French, so the MC asked her to speak some French, she introduces herself, "I'm Rina, from Scandal and I hope you enjoyed todays performance" she translates in Japanese to us as well. MC asks what about the other members, Haruna mentions she only started learning English. (So they didn't have her say anything in English)
So back to the Prefecture tour the MC asks which prefecture/cities they were most interested in.
Tomomi starts off saying Okinawa, saying she wants to swim, but maybe it might not be the right season due to jellyfish being in the Sea.
Haruna says Gifu, she says her home town is between Aichi and Gifu, shes asks if anyone is from Gifu and someone on the audience answers and says near Aichi, Rina chuckles and says that's the same as Rina.
Rina choice is Nara, being near her hometown, she wants to play in Nara NEVERLAND, the MC makes the connection and says is that why they are dressed as Tiger Lily tonight because of her.
Mami choice is Hokkaido (sorry I missed her reason, as I was taking notes)

The MC sessions is near over.

Each band that played draws a ticket number, give away, some sweats and signed item.

Tomomi makes the draw, she asks if she could say which seat was drawn, she then asks the MC if it was ok to start and say "1st floor stand", Rina(?) says we can all hear you. Someone in the back right of the stadium won the draw.

They exit the stage.

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Led10

During Scandal's performance we all decided to switch the LED to RED colour.

(Before Scandal came on stage, Little Glee Monster was still doing their MC session, a staff cause a loud BANG! on Scandal's gear and scared everyone. Luckily none equipment was broken. Rina had an issue of some sort with her drum kit during a song, maybe a mic move or something, she called a staff to adjust it, Haruna dropped a pick a few seconds later in the same song. So luckily everything was ok! )

(During Airi Suzuki MC for ℃-ute, being a fan she mentioned after being with Scandal today on stage, "死んでもいいです" its ok to die.)

Last edited by wildthing on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : added a few more photos/typos/final comment/add Airi Suzuki comment.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:54 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@wildthing

Thanks for the info, being a huge idol fan myself and Scandal fan of course I shall defintely watch that Happy

SCANDAL @ NTV's HALLOWEEN LIVE 2016 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.